Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Titans Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, and Happy New Year to our 2017 AFC South Division Champions Jacksonville Jaguars,  Jag fans!    Smile   Our 10-5 Jacksonville Jaguars play their first full game, and regular season finale, as the 2017 AFC South Division Champions, as they are in Nashville, to play their divisional rematch with the 8-5 Tennessee Titans at Nissan Stadium, in today's 47th all-time meeting, including  46 regular season, and one postseason game.  Titans lead the series entering this afternoon at 26 wins and 24 losses.

Jaguars will certainly not let the Titans take a lead throughout the game, as they have allowed the 49ers in their 44-33 road loss at Levi' Stadium last week.  Jacksonville is also preventing another embarrassment despite being the 2017 AFC South Champs, as Tennessee is in a 'Win And In' position at the Jaguars expense to also advance themselves into the 2017 NFL Playoffs.

Jaguars will also try to return the favor this season by winning a road game at the Titans, as Tennessee defeated Jacksonville 37-16 in the earlier meeting played at EverBank Field back September 17.

This may also be the last game Tennessee is wearing their current team and game uniforms, as there have been reports by the local media in Tennessee, the Titans will wear new Nike uniforms for the 2018 NFL season.

Mostly sunny and clear skies at 23 degrees, feels like 13 degrees, is the game forecast inside Nissan Stadium, for the 1:05 PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, in the regular season finale for both teams, along with 0% precipitation, 36% humidity, and northern winds at 10 miles per hour.

I also wish a Happy New Year in 2018 to everyone here on the Duval Pride Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Message Board.

NO injuries, finish your 2017 NFL season at 11-5 for the first time in ten years since 2007, eliminate the Titans at Nissan Stadium before New Year's Eve, and LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!   Wink  Smile Cool Big Grin
What? Topic title says Texans.
Its a 4:25 pm kickoff, not 1:05 pm.

Bot is on crack.
Anything else in there that I need to fix??
For the first time in many weeks, I am not the slightest bit worried about this week's Jags game.

It's a must win for the Titans, while for the Jags, it's a meaningless revenge game. My prediction: fun game to watch.
I love it when I see da titans under pressure. We spoiled their Christmas eve last year, LET'S RUIN THEIR NEW YEARS EVE THIS YEAR!

edit: whoa cant say the four letter T word
[Image: 316RnvpKoKL.jpg]

The

[Image: a46048f90e6c3cdc924057bde512d6a2--tack-upholstery.jpg]
This is going to be a game played spitefully by the tacks. They saw how the Niners played us against ourselves and are going to try to duplicate it. Let's hope Marrone has addressed this issue.
I don't care if it changes nothing I always want to beat the tacks
Jags win BIG!!!, 42-10. Banana Big Grin Banana

(12-31-2017, 06:52 AM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: [ -> ]I love it when I see da titans under pressure. We spoiled their Christmas eve last year, LET'S RUIN THEIR NEW YEARS EVE THIS YEAR!

Sure you can. See examples below.

tack
stinking tack
stinking flaming tack
Low down yella belly sap sucker of a tack.
We need to win this to take out the Tacks and end the year on a high note going in to the playoffs.
I'd like to see the team show up and play complimentary ball like we did most of the season especially coming off a loss. We started extremely slow last week. The Titans gave the Rams a good run and will be playing do or die for their season.
I’ll be there freezing my [BLEEP] off. As badly as I want the Titans to win, the Jags are playing better right now. With the cold and the wind, I think both teams will go heavy with the run, so maybe we have a chance.
Today's going to be a good barometer on just how much the team wants wins, even when they're meaningless wins. Game should be plenty cold and against a team that still has something to play for.

If the Jaguars have any issue with desire to fight it will show up quickly in this kind of weather.
(12-31-2017, 09:56 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Jags win BIG!!!, 42-10. Banana Big Grin Banana

(12-31-2017, 06:52 AM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: [ -> ]I love it when I see da titans under pressure. We spoiled their Christmas eve last year, LET'S RUIN THEIR NEW YEARS EVE THIS YEAR!

Sure you can. See examples below.

tack
stinking tack
stinking flaming tack
Low down yella belly sap sucker of a tack.

Lol I see what you did there but we all know what I really meant  Cool
(12-31-2017, 11:09 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]Today's going to be a good barometer on just how much the team wants wins, even when they're meaningless wins. Game should be plenty cold and against a team that still has something to play for.

If the Jaguars have any issue with desire to fight it will show up quickly in this kind of weather.

"I'm greedy."
(12-31-2017, 11:08 AM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll be there freezing my [BLEEP] off. As badly as I want the Titans to win, the Jags are playing better right now. With the cold and the wind, I think both teams will go heavy with the run, so maybe we have a chance.

Stay warm and enjoy the game! 

Note: I don’t care too much for the Tacks but you’ve been by far the most reasonable Tacks fan to post here in a long time. Hence the good wishes Wink
I hate late games.

Playoff-bound Titans vs playoff-bound Jags will forever scare me. I really hope this team bounces back from last week. Not only do we need to make a statement here by keeping the tacks out of the playoffs, we need some MOMENTUM going into the playoffs.
(12-31-2017, 11:04 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]We need to win this to take out the Tacks and end the year on a high note going in to the playoffs.

I  agree.   Apparently,  the  Jag's  still  need  to  learn  how  to  stay  calm  and  focused  ,  with  intensity,   while  under  stress.   Otherwise,  they  will  not  last  long  in  the  playoffs.   The  Titans  are  gonna   BRING  IT,     so,  we  need  to  do  what  we  do  best................DEFENSE    and   OFFENSE,    SHOW  UP!!
[Image: 1w0p6i.jpg]