Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Physical Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have the physical tickets purchased from ticketmaster but have read from a few sources that itll be a mobile only process.  So im trying to cast away any doubt.

https://twitter.com/ChrisHorvatits4/stat...8821725184

^^ retweeted by @TheBillsMafia

Did anyone get their tickets shipped to them for that ~$15 fee?
My tickets are mobile only. Got an email saying printable tickets would not be available.
Purchased directly from Jags ticketing over the phone.
(01-04-2018, 12:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]My tickets are mobile only.  Got an email saying printable tickets would not be available.
Purchased directly from Jags ticketing over the phone.

I have a feeling it's going to be a complete fiasco with everyone trying to get in with these 'mobile tickets'.  I've been in back of more than one fan that has had trouble with them, already this year.  Now make it where everyone has to use them...I'm not optimistic.
Yeah im against forced mobile tickets, I and im sure many others would like to have the ticket as a memory. Its odd that i have to be concerned about maybe not getting in because I wanted a physical ticket.
That's a heck of a good question -- mine said mobile only as well.

I guess 2018 is my year of technology as one of our tenants is now paying by Zelle so I had to register for that transfer of $$ process as well ... lol
I wonder how this will work. I have three tickets mine, my Wife, and my kid. Do we all need to login to my account and pull up each ticket or do I pull them all up on my phone?

What if you don't have a smart phone. Most people do but, I know some folks that refuse.
(01-04-2018, 01:03 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how this will work. I have three tickets mine, my Wife, and my kid. Do we all need to login to my account and pull up each ticket or do I pull them all up on my phone?

What if you don't have a smart phone. Most people do but, I know some folks that refuse.

They will all show up sequentially on your phone via a single account; assuming you purchased your 3 tix under 1 account.

If you don't have a smart phone I guess that person just needs to bring their laptop or hard drive & monitor to the game to get their barcode scanned ..... lol
(01-04-2018, 01:03 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how this will work. I have three tickets mine, my Wife, and my kid. Do we all need to login to my account and pull up each ticket or do I pull them all up on my phone?

I installed the most recent Jaguars official app - logged in with my acct info that I set up when buying tickets from the Jags previously and there was a "manage tickets" option that contained a barcode for each of my four seats. You can scroll through and scan each of them at the gate. They can also be shared or transferred to another device though I haven't done that. 

For those w/o a smart phone - I'd call the Jags ticketing directly and inquire about picking up physical tickets at will-call. I know some folks that are getting physical tickets at will call, but they are in a special section (cabanas). 
Perhaps the Jags will do the same for folks w/o the mobile capability.
Yeah I just installed it and see them. They load kinda slow...this should be a hoot. Bring a few pocket beers for the line.
(01-04-2018, 01:13 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I just installed it and see them. They load kinda slow...this should be a hoot. Bring a few pocket beers for the line.

Yep.  I usually head for the gates at about 12:30.  I'm heading in at least an hour early on Sunday.
The first 2 tickets I bought as extras as a STH I chose the physical ticket option at an additional charge and received them. Although I held them initially to sell to people I knew that might want them at face value, no one bit and I ended up selling them online at a nice profit. When I resold them they were transferred electronically to the new owner, but had I not done that I can't imagine they wouldn't take the 2 tickets at the gate that ticketmaster printed out for me. I'm just going to hold on to the physical tickets as a memento for the game now. Although the tickets were purchased prior to last Sunday and both the opponent and date/time say TBD. It does say Jaguars, Everbank Field and AFC Wild Card Game on them though.

No, I've used ticketmaster to get in all year and I believe that's where the app kicks you.  You will go to "My Tickets," click on the Jag ticket, and you will literally swipe right and each ticket will be there for them to swipe.
Quote:[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Yes, if you paid additional to have your tickets printed they will be valid.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]
Best,
[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Jacksonville Jaguars[/font]

All good, Jaguars ticket staff got back to me ^^.  Just seemed odd to see mobile only on all the promotional stuff and then get sent physical tickets.

Go Jags
(01-04-2018, 01:26 PM)JagsDood Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Yes, if you paid additional to have your tickets printed they will be valid.[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]
Best,
[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Jacksonville Jaguars[/font]

All good, Jaguars ticket staff got back to me ^^.  Just seemed odd to see mobile only on all the promotional stuff and then get sent physical tickets.

Go Jags

That's good.  They are going to have to make exceptions.  I'm sure having it on your phone is a great way to stop piracy of tickets, but I also think buying tickets from scalpers will be interesting to watch.  If the team stands by the no physical ticket policy, stay away from scalpers.
Glad to hear that they confirmed your tickets. I felt good about mobile tickets only from the standpoint that I knew mine would be verified through ticketmaster. I would definitely not encourage buying physical tickets from scalpers for this one.

Also, should I use the Jaguars app or the Ticketmaster app to load my tickets? I plan to do this in advance of arriving but wasn't sure if it makes a difference which app we use
I usually screenshot the tickets but I see the Ticketmaster app has disabled that. Wonderful.
(01-04-2018, 03:53 PM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear that they confirmed your tickets. I felt good about mobile tickets only from the standpoint that I knew mine would be verified through ticketmaster. I would definitely not encourage buying physical tickets from scalpers for this one.

Also, should I use the Jaguars app or the Ticketmaster app to load my tickets? I plan to do this in advance of arriving but wasn't sure if it makes a difference which app we use

I'm going to have both open, but the Jaguars app is not the greatest app ever developed.
(01-04-2018, 03:53 PM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear that they confirmed your tickets. I felt good about mobile tickets only from the standpoint that I knew mine would be verified through ticketmaster. I would definitely not encourage buying physical tickets from scalpers for this one.

All they need is the QR code, you should be good either way.
(01-04-2018, 12:11 PM)JagsDood Wrote: [ -> ]I have the physical tickets purchased from ticketmaster but have read from a few sources that itll be a mobile only process.  So im trying to cast away any doubt.

https://twitter.com/ChrisHorvatits4/stat...8821725184

^^ retweeted by @TheBillsMafia

Did anyone get their tickets shipped to them for that ~$15 fee?

I as well had the extra two I purchased shipped to me. I received them two days later. They also showed up in the mobile app if I choose to use them that way.
I have a feeling that the refugees and USO tickets will be paper tickets.. I wonder how many of those "refugees" will sell the tickets?? The mobile only thing was to lessen the cost to distribute but gave an option for extra money to allow it.. Teams are moving towards electronic tickets to get rid of fogeries..
Pages: 1 2 3