Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bills Fans - pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
'm seeing a lot of strange pics of Bills fans.  Is Duval ready for this ??

[Image: screen-shot-2016-12-18-at-3-46-21-pm-cop...600&crop=1]

[Image: bills-fan.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-01-03-at-1.04.29-PM.png]

[Image: bills-fans-stadium-sex.jpg?auto=compress...q=55&w=750]

[Image: Bills-Fan-f5.jpg]
She's like .... "What the [BLEEP] am I doing in this city?"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXFbmMBm55NT8ESo6mRNr...p8If1_qSqg]
IQ runs high in buffalo it appears.
Alot of WWE fans in Buffalo. Vince McMahon did rate Buffalo as an "A+" city ya know! Laughing
(01-04-2018, 03:35 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]'m seeing a lot of strange pics of Bills fans.  Is Duval ready for this ??

[Image: screen-shot-2016-12-18-at-3-46-21-pm-cop...600&crop=1]

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-01-03-at-1.04.29-PM.png]

[Image: bills-fans-stadium-sex.jpg?auto=compress...q=55&w=750]

[Image: Bills-Fan-f5.jpg]

FWIW, the guy in the ketchup and mustard will be there. He goes by Pinto Ron and hasn’t missed a game since like ‘92 or ‘95 something like that. The guys that lit the table on fire (the 1st time) will be there as well. They have a Zubaz painted bus but it won’t be making the trip (it barely gets to the stadium). There are about 20 or so in that group and they tend to get a little rowdy. They were the 1st ones to appear on deadspin putting someone through a table. One of those guys also got water boarded following a Bills win. It is a different group. There will be LOTS but the overwhelming majority are normal. You will see some stuff that you haven’t seen before though.
(01-04-2018, 06:49 PM)Bills Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2018, 03:35 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]I'm seeing a lot of strange pics of Bills fans.  Is Duval ready for this ??

FWIW, the guy in the ketchup and mustard will be there. He goes by Pinto Ron and hasn’t missed a game since like ‘92 or ‘95 something like that. The guys that lit the table on fire (the 1st time) will be there as well. They have a Zubaz painted bus but it won’t be making the trip (it barely gets to the stadium). There are about 20 or so in that group and they tend to get a little rowdy. They were the 1st ones to appear on deadspin putting someone through a table. One of those guys also got water boarded following a Bills win. It is a different group. There will be LOTS but the overwhelming majority are normal. You will see some stuff that you haven’t seen before though.
Those are kind of funny. Dudes look like they know how to have fun!
Lighting themselves on fire for fun? Are you sure they aren't Browns fans? I mean we have the modis and all but still...
Look like some cool dudes who like to have fun. If we were not playing them i’d be pulling for them against whomever they were playing.
Just witnessed two Bills fans being booted from Longhorns at Marsh Landing. Drunk as hell yelling at servers in the bar. Police were pulling in as we pulled out. Clowns going to get locked up before the damn game.
I’m kinda nervous now. They won’t harass us home fans will they? I’m not a confrontational kind of guy and neither is my friend who is with me on Sunday. Now my dad might step in but still...prefer to avoid the ruckus
i can see where being a ill’s fan might want to make you set yourself on fire.

(01-04-2018, 09:13 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I’m kinda nervous now. They won’t harass us home fans will they? I’m not a confrontational kind of guy and neither is my friend who is with me on Sunday. Now my dad might step in but still...prefer to avoid the ruckus

Meh, they’re all bark, no bite. Let em talk and hopefully the jag’s play on the field will eventually quiet em down.
(01-04-2018, 09:13 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I’m kinda nervous now. They won’t harass us home fans will they? I’m not a confrontational kind of guy and neither is my friend who is with me on Sunday. Now my dad might step in but still...prefer to avoid the ruckus

I've been to a few games in Buffalo. They're usually non confrontational. Crazy sure, might say something smart here or there, but they're not that bad. Just.... Passionate?
No need for that. 99.9 % of the folks there, both Jags and Bills fans will be there to have fun and watch a football game. In the rare instance you find yourself confronted with that other .1% simply ignore.
Ok good. Thanks for the reassurances. Been awhile since I’ve been to a home game. Finally was able to find money to spend for these tickets and I can’t wait
Buffalo is Mainly chaos in reality (boredom) cause nothing to do there. Not like Orlando 2 hours away. It snows constantly. And very passionate fans.

All North East are accept Steelers for most part. But yes Buffalo, both NY, Eagles, and Pats. Can get really emotional (passionate) or if extremely drunk and picked on (violent)

But know this.... No Buffalo fan wants to be thrown out during a playoff game. That they had to pay big bucks for. (Travel, Tickets, Food, Lodging etc.)

Or be a waste of a good time.

And I don't see um invading Jaguars Only tailgates either.
Seems like there is more confrontation when a team gets blown out and the losing teams fans are butt hurt and feel really stupid and ignorant for opening their trap.
and I thought raiders fans were weird.......setting your self on fire???

Say wha..
(01-04-2018, 08:35 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Just witnessed two Bills fans being booted from Longhorns at Marsh Landing. Drunk as hell yelling at servers in the bar. Police were pulling in as we pulled out. Clowns going to get locked up before the damn game.

I would hate for them to wander off the wrong side of the stadium and try and show their [BLEEP]. Our areas surrounding downtown are known to not be as forgiving as marsh landing.

What is the deal with the ketchup and mustard? I mean, is there something behind that? Or just a "hey, look at me!" Deal.

Carry a teal brick in your pocket.  If someone confronts you,  yell DUUUUUUVAL and smash them in the face with the brick.  Simple as that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5