Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brady wll play, Patriots will win, and the rest of America will keep hating!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In case you wonder why we hate the Patriots...articles like this serve as a reminder.  This is exactly why fans like me, who don’t like the Jags are pulling for a victory today:    

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patri...3Afacebook
Screw em
You don't know Shaughnessy? He actually hates the Patriots. He one of you. It's the Patriots against everybody. As always. Jags are going down hard. 7 hours from now this board will be crying about their coach and qb.
Welcome to the bandwagon, Beefalo.. If only for a day.
(01-21-2018, 12:12 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't know Shaughnessy? He actually hates the Patriots. He one of you. It's the Patriots against everybody. As always. Jags are going down hard. 7 hours from now this board will be crying about their coach and qb.

Crying about a coach that took the team to the AFCCG his first year after the team went 3-13.  Riiiiight.
We'll see. I appreciate the Duval enthusiasm but the Patriots see this every single game. They're everyone's SB.
(01-21-2018, 12:12 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]You don't know Shaughnessy? He actually hates the Patriots. He one of you. It's the Patriots against everybody. As always. Jags are going down hard. 7 hours from now this board will be crying about their coach and qb.

Don't you have a snowplow to go hook up to your mom's Kia? Gotta make that money for a pack of smokes and a case of Narragansett...

Win or lose most Jaguar fans will consider this season a pretty successful one considering last year's record was 3-13 and we have a young up and coming team. Pats QB is 40 years old and they traded away their future to the 49ers.

I’ve read his stuff.  His takes seem so manufactured that is designed to elicite a reaction.  Then if say, the Jaguars win, he then blames the Patriots and writes article about how they blew it.   Of course, that elicited more reactions.

Just seems kind of contrived for a media outlet like the Globe.  You’d expect that thing from Th e New York Daily News.
(01-21-2018, 12:17 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]We'll see. I appreciate the Duval enthusiasm but the Patriots see this every single game. They're everyone's SB.

Enjoy the ride, we both know the Pats window is closing and then you will be back to mediocrity like the rest of us.

I’ve read his stuff.  His takes seem so manufactured that is designed to elicite a reaction.  Then if say, the Jaguars win, he then blames the Patriots and writes article about how they blew it.   Of course, that elicited more reactions.

Just seems kind of contrived for a media outlet like the Globe.  You’d expect that thing from Th e New York Daily News.
(01-21-2018, 12:18 PM)temporaryname Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't you have a snowplow to go hook up to your mom's Kia? Gotta make that money for a pack of smokes and a case of Narragansett...

Don't drink, don't smoke, don't have a Kia and mom lives in Florida during the winter.

(01-21-2018, 12:31 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]

Shaughnessy hates the Krafts and Patriots. They hate him as well. Patriots fans hate Shaughnessy. Like you said he's all about reaction.
FWIW, Narragansett is not a bad beer. It's not good either. Anyway, it has a long NE history, they used to sponsor Red Sox games in the 60s ("Hi, Neighbor. Have a 'Gansett!").

Anyway, here's to a great game and, as someone said, let it not be decided by either injuries or referees. Go Jags/Go Pats, I can't lose.

Make sure you stick around the board if things don't go your way.
(01-21-2018, 12:31 PM)Patriot71 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 12:18 PM)temporaryname Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you have a snowplow to go hook up to your mom's Kia? Gotta make that money for a pack of smokes and a case of Narragansett...

Don't drink, don't smoke, don't have a Kia and mom lives in Florida during the winter.

(01-21-2018, 12:31 PM)BuffaloRush Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve read his stuff.  His takes seem so manufactured that is designed to elicite a reaction.  Then if say, the Jaguars win, he then blames the Patriots and writes article about how they blew it.   Of course, that elicited more reactions.

Shaughnessy hates the Krafts and Patriots. They hate him as well. Patriots fans hate Shaughnessy. Like you said he's all about reaction.

I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.
While I’m content with the Jags season so far, it would make my year to serve up a steaming pile of crow to these clowns.
Duval vs. all ya’ll!
Rabble patriots rabble!
That guy likes a headline... I don't read into him too much. But I do feel very confident in this game. I give the Jags a 10% chance to win this game. I put a Patriots blowout at 60%. This team. This location. This year. This QB. This coach. Jags just have too much to overcome. They need to play a near-perfect game. I just don't see that happening.
(01-21-2018, 01:28 PM)furi0usbee Wrote: [ -> ]That guy likes a headline... I don't read into him too much. But I do feel very confident in this game. I give the Jags a 10% chance to win this game. I put a Patriots blowout at 60%. This team. This location. This year. This QB. This coach. Jags just have too much to overcome. They need to play a near-perfect game. I just don't see that happening.

You forgot 100% chance of smugness
(01-21-2018, 01:31 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2018, 01:28 PM)furi0usbee Wrote: [ -> ]That guy likes a headline... I don't read into him too much. But I do feel very confident in this game. I give the Jags a 10% chance to win this game. I put a Patriots blowout at 60%. This team. This location. This year. This QB. This coach. Jags just have too much to overcome. They need to play a near-perfect game. I just don't see that happening.

You forgot 100% chance of smugness

It (smugness) grows on you a bit after the 5th title.
Pages: 1 2 3