Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How Hurt Are You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Was this worse than 1999? What you feeling. 

I shed a tear. We were close. 

This one will sting for a long time
Not too bad. Missing just one piece, I'm sure of it. This team is almost set for a sustained run in the next few years.
Not very hurt. Actually proud. They went to the limit with the pats and put the league on notice.

My team ain’t sorry no more lol
Pretty happy, I figured the refs would play a part and they did. The Patriots hung on, and pulled out a few clutch plays. We had a good year.
Not. We went toe to toe with the refs and almost pulled it out.
I'm frustrated. I think the Jags had this game but didn't keep the pressure on. That said, it's better than what I've had to watch for the last 10 years, and I enjoyed watching them play this year.
We were 3-13 last year. Yeah, we done good.
None at all. I'm proud of the team.
I was more upset when we actually lost to them last time in the Div Round 10 years ago.

If we didn’t get to 24points I think most people knew we would lose. It’s Tom Brady.

We have a team that can actually be sustainable unlike that 2007 team.
I'm devastated at the moment. Biggest game of my adult life and it ends in heartbreak.

I'm sure in a few days I'll look back on the season and be proud. But not right now.
Bummed, but proud. Not nearly as bad as the other losses.
Disappointed, but not really upset. We took on the giant and almost won. I'm proud of the season we had.
meh
maybe when brady retires we can win one
fyi
pats had zero penalties on offense and defense
are the pats literally perfect on both sides of the ball?
you dont win against the nfl
Seriously those crying about the refs need to stop. The Jags lost the game straight up. Defense choked, and Marrone and Co. got conservative. Straight up choked it. Against a Gronkless Patriots team up 10 in the 4th Q...
The team is understandably devastated. I’m disappointed, but I saw who the better team was and it wasn’t the one going to the SB. I’m excited for what the future holds for this team.
(01-21-2018, 07:27 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously those crying about the refs need to stop. The Jags lost the game straight up. Defense choked, and Marrone and Co. got conservative. Straight up choked it. Against a Gronkless Patriots team up 10 in the 4th Q...

Gronk is irrelevant. Brady and BB are the GOAT. Not Gronk.
Proud...how can you be disappointed in losing a rigged game? It just sucks.
We know what it takes now. Draft BAP maybe bring in an offensive lineman. We just didn't do enough and weren't clutch at all. I was hurt for about 5 minutes but time to move on... the team played them pretty well it was just not enough in crunch time. Just think we did this without Allen Robinson all year.

(01-21-2018, 07:27 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously those crying about the refs need to stop. The Jags lost the game straight up. Defense choked, and Marrone and Co. got conservative. Straight up choked it. Against a Gronkless Patriots team up 10 in the 4th Q...

Pretty much this. I wouldn't say we choked but they made some great plays on offense and defense in the clutch. Just wish we had approached it a bit differently. Not like we got pounded.
A lot bettern than 3-13.  Most were expecting 7 or 8 wins.
I'm very upset. I've had the worst year of my entire life personally, and the only bright spot was the Jags. I was really hoping they'd make it to the dance. It felt like maybe that was a gift I was getting because my life has been [BLEEP]. I know that's stupid and it's my fault for putting so much importance on it.

If we had lost outright, rather than getting jobbed by [BLEEP] tard officiating that calls things one way and not the other, I'd have felt better. We won this game. We are the better team. We were playing against the officials.

I also feel like it's possible that we're not back here next year. Maybe it's my Jaguar cynicism kicking in, but I'm worried this was lightning in a bottle and we're back to being [BLEEP] next year.

I don't know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5