Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ronnie Harrison, strong safety, Alabama 3rd round pick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title says it all.
Surprised we didn’t pick up any OL. But this kid is definitely a BAP
(04-27-2018, 10:39 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: [ -> ]Title says it all.

I am happy with the pick, and with what they have done so far.
We're having a great draft so far...which is amazing considering we're drafting so low, and haven't made any trades to move up.
He was the best player on the board along with Crosby so great pick
I absolutely love this pick! I hope he pans out!
(04-27-2018, 10:42 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: [ -> ]We're having a great draft so far...which is amazing considering we're drafting so low, and haven't made any trades to move up.

Sooooooooooo much this!
Kept it neat and clean. All picks make sense. I know some aren't sold on Bryan in the first, but it was a safe, smart, for the future pick.

I like what this front office is doing.
I'm surprised we haven't taken an OL by this point. Dunno about this one but I guess as Vic used to say, it's putting jars on the shelf.
You can’t argue with that one.

Too good not to pick him.
No dead money for Church in 2019.
I can't remember us being this disciplined to value in any past drafts. Gene Smith years were head scratchers. Shack Harris was okay. TC's first time around had bunches of swing and misses.

I think Caldwell is really making a name for himself.
Barry Church is 30 so looking ahead again.
I like him coming off a championship team as well. Added a champion
(04-27-2018, 10:45 PM)Hhb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised we haven't taken an OL by this point. Dunno about this one but I guess as Vic used to say, it's putting jars on the shelf.

Still four more rounds. You never know
This means just one more year for Church and one more salary off the books in 2019 so we can get Ramsey , jack , and Ngakoue re-signed
Solid player. Will provide instant depth and possibly a great ST player early. Not as much of enforcer as Church but a little better coverage from him. Wouldn’t be surprised if we grab one of his team mates like Anthony Averette or Tony Brown tomorrow to replace Colvin. I like the pick. This draft is showing we expect this defense to be dominate for a while.
(04-27-2018, 10:45 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised we haven't taken an OL by this point. Dunno about this one but I guess as Vic used to say, it's putting jars on the shelf.

It looks like the brass like Cann more than most people on here.
Bama, which means he's well trained and polished
Mayock and Jeremiah both had him as their #34 overall prospect in this draft. Bryan was #26 for Mayock and #24 for DJ. Chark was #54 for Mayock and #49 for DJ.

Value picks for days.
Pages: 1 2 3