Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump's Tweet to Iran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Trump's tweet to Iran, in all caps:

"NEVER EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKE OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns-i...itics.html
(07-23-2018, 10:31 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Trump's tweet to Iran, in all caps:

"NEVER EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKE OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns-i...itics.html

Childish.
Amazing that any truly concerned American would be more outraged about tweets dropped on Iran than about pallets of cash dropped on Iran.

Lesson in there.
Iran Threatened us, we respond.....
This isn't the do nothing Obama administration (Although he did drop 1.5 BILLION Cash to them)
(07-23-2018, 11:06 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing that any truly concerned American would be more outraged about tweets dropped on Iran than about pallets of cash dropped on Iran.

Lesson in there.

I'm not outraged. 
I just don't want war, especially not war as a result of two guys getting their egos bruised.
The US was going to give Iran back its frozen assets at some point.  It probably wasn't wise for Obama to offer it all, all at once, but, the Iranians offered 10 years of nuclear inspections in exchange.
Now, Trump blows up the deal, Iran keeps the money, but we don't get to do the inspections anymore.
Which of the two men should I be outraged at and why?
I'm game for having a president with a spinal cord not made of jelly.

Trumps unorthodox methods work. Why do people continue to act surprised at this type of thing?

His tactics also make the MSM and the left openly side with terrorist sponsors out of their hatred for Trump. He isn't an idiot people.
(07-23-2018, 12:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 11:06 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing that any truly concerned American would be more outraged about tweets dropped on Iran than about pallets of cash dropped on Iran.

Lesson in there.

I'm not outraged. 
I just don't want war, especially not war as a result of two guys getting their egos bruised.
The US was going to give Iran back its frozen assets at some point.  It probably wasn't wise for Obama to offer it all, all at once, but, the Iranians offered 10 years of nuclear inspections in exchange.
Now, Trump blows up the deal, Iran keeps the money, but we don't get to do the inspections anymore.

What were they going to use the money for?
(07-23-2018, 12:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm game for having a president with a spinal cord not made of jelly.

Trumps unorthodox methods work. Why do people continue to act surprised at this type of thing?

His tactics also make the MSM and the left openly side with terrorist sponsors out of their hatred for Trump. He isn't an idiot people.

Tough guy Donald has a spinal cord when he tweets. When he actually meets a strong man (NK, Russia, etc.) he caves.

The usual bully m.o.
(07-23-2018, 12:52 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 12:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm game for having a president with a spinal cord not made of jelly.

Tough guy Donald has a spinal cord when he tweets. When he actually meets a strong man (NK, Russia, etc.) he caves.

The usual bully m.o.

Then you have nothing to worry about.
(07-23-2018, 12:56 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 12:52 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Tough guy Donald has a spinal cord when he tweets. When he actually meets a strong man (NK, Russia, etc.) he caves.

The usual bully m.o.

Then you have nothing to worry about.

I don't worry about anything Donald tweets. Who takes any of that seriously?

Donald thinks he's still a CEO of a privately owned company, where his children have to pretend that he has a clue.
They never held up to anything as part of the so-called "deal." 0bama got absolutely nothing and strutted around like a chicken. On the surface, he could pretend he did something, when in reality - the only thing he did was fund terror (which was his intention, as he approves of strengthening their influence in the region.)

There never have been honest inspections. This has been well documented. It was an absolute joke from the very beginning. They have also been documented as being out of compliance since the beginning of the so-called "agreement."

It's got about the same bite as an HOA writing a letter about the grass being too tall. It's been limp-wristed at best, reflecting the administration that wrote it up.
(07-23-2018, 12:52 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]

The usual bully m.o.
What did he cave on again? Not giving you the gratification of insulting a president in a presser?
(07-23-2018, 01:14 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 12:52 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Tough guy Donald has a spinal cord when he tweets. When he actually meets a strong man (NK, Russia, etc.) he caves.

The usual bully m.o.
What did he cave on again? Not giving you the gratification of insulting a president in a presser?

Seeing that it's your job to defend Agent Orange, I'm sure it never bothers you to see our President on his knees.

Yet the faux outrage about the Iran Deal, etc. etc. One thing Trump has done is flush out the political hypocrites.
(07-23-2018, 01:06 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 12:56 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]Then you have nothing to worry about.

I don't worry about anything Donald tweets. Who takes any of that seriously?

Donald thinks he's still a CEO of a privately owned company, where his children have to pretend that he has a clue.

Are you sure?  Seems to me he is living rent free in your head.
(07-23-2018, 12:43 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 12:35 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not outraged. 

What were they going to use the money for?

We froze the money because they seized our Embassy and took hostages.  We said from the beginning we would give it back once we returned to a peaceful status with them.  
Obama felt that Iran being in the nuclear deal his people came up with was sufficient.  It would have been better if we had gotten them to stop interfering in Syria, Yemen, or Lebanon as part of the deal, but, then again, we interfere in those countries too, as do the Saudis, our "allies."
More evidence that Trump is colluding with Russia is publicly threatening Russia's biggest middle eastern ally. Right, Adam2012?
(07-23-2018, 02:52 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]More evidence that Trump is colluding with Russia is publicly threatening Russia's biggest middle eastern ally. Right, Adam2012?

Hint: the success sought by Russian oligarchs has very little to do with military victories or strong alliances, and everything to do with compiling cash and ferreting it out to as many foreign bank accounts and real estate holdings as possible.  Iran's leaders are in on this.
(07-23-2018, 02:55 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/statu...6781291520

He doesn't have the full story.
This is a dispute between Israel and Russia regarding Iran.  The US has nothing to do with it. 
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-rej...ls-border/
(07-23-2018, 03:12 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2018, 02:55 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/statu...6781291520

He doesn't have the full story.
This is a dispute between Israel and Russia regarding Iran.  The US has nothing to do with it. 
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-rej...ls-border/

Except, you know, affirming our full support of Israel including recognizing Jerusalem as her legitimate capital. It's almost like America actually is a Superpower or something.
Pages: 1 2 3