Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Third 2016 Presidential Debate Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
This is it, American voters! Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton will face off one more time at 9:00 p.m  ET at UNLV's Thomas & Mack Center. Fox News anchor Chris Wallace will moderate it. You can watch the debate on CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, PBS, CNN, C-SPAN, MSNBC, or Fox News.

There will be six 15-minute segments covering foreign and domestic issues: debt and entitlements; immigration; the economy; the Supreme Court; foreign hot spots; and fitness to be president.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/el...ial-debate

Have fun watching everyone!

I am excited for Trump to keep talking about how he's gonna take out ISIS when it looks like they are in the death throes now and will be taken care of before Obama leaves office. It's a talking point he goes to the well on often and is not in touch with the reality of their current situation.
Quote:I am excited for Trump to keep talking about how he's gonna take out ISIS when it looks like they are in the death throes now and will be taken care of before Obama leaves office. It's a talking point he goes to the well on often and is not in touch with the reality of their current situation.

ISIS rumored to use chemical weapons in Mosul, but they are "taken care of", right? Is this the same thing as the Jags roster "being built"?
Quote:ISIS rumored to use chemical weapons in Mosul, but they are "taken care of", right? Is this the same thing as the Jags roster "being built"?

Did you miss the part where I said before Obama leaves office? Syrian rebels have taken back cities they once controlled including Dabiq which was their "end times prophecy" stronghold. Their top leader in Turkey, Mehmet Kadir Cabel, was just killed and their most senior living leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is surrounded in Mosul. Fighting could go on there for weeks, but he is not getting out of that city alive. They are in a steep decline and they have been slowly coming undone over the past few weeks. Is it so hard to believe they will not be much of a threat by time the next president is ushered in?
Donald Trump repeatedly accused Hillary Clinlton of wanting to start a nuclear world war against Russia. I never heard her say such a thing and hope she talks about her ISIS plans tonight.

How about we let the Peshmerga and Iraqi fighters finish what they're doing in Mosul. 5000-7000 ISIS fighters and many are blowing themselves up or driving suicide cars as their plan of attack. Kind of hard to claim victory when you blow yourself up in the process.
Quote:How about we let the Peshmerga and Iraqi fighters finish what they're doing in Mosul. 5000-7000 ISIS fighters and many are blowing themselves up or driving suicide cars as their plan of attack. Kind of hard to claim victory when you blow yourself up in the process.

Wasn't that what we did in 1945?
Quote:Wasn't that what we did in 1945?

No. We blew up the other guys.. not ourselves.
Which segments are you guys looking forward to the most?

The whole thing.. being over.
Trump should ask her if Yoko's hoo- ha is really sideways.

Quote:Trump should ask her if Yoko's hoo- ha is really sideways.

I have little doubt he asks similar questions of women quite often.

Because he's, you know, a star.
Quote:I have little doubt he asks similar questions of women quite often.

Because he's, you know, a star.
As I have little doubt that shrillary has intimate knowledge of Yoko's hoo-ha. Because, you know, she's shrillary.
From all accounts it seems consensual.. advantage Hillary.
Quote:From all accounts it seems consensual.. advantage Hillary.
Yeah but, poor freaking John. My God the horror he must have witnessed.
Quote:Yeah but, poor freaking John. My God the horror he must have witnessed.

I would think being with Yoko would have numbed him to all that.
Quote:Yeah but, poor freaking John. My God the horror he must have witnessed.

John who?
The Walrus. The Eggman.. one of those guys.
Quote:John who?
I can't Imagine.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17