Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Sign Flowers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
https://twitter.com/RapSheet?ref_src=tws...r%5Eauthor

Ereck Flowers signs a 1 year deal with the jags.
maybe Flowers was just loafing off up there. Now he is back with his old Line Coach and Old Head Coach he will perform better. Lets Hope
Lol, Caldwell blows
(10-12-2018, 02:43 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, Caldwell blows

What were his options? Apparently, other teams were interested in Flowers too. Not saying he's the solution, but  LT is a hard position to fill--especially during the season.
Jaguars sign ex-Giants first-rounder Ereck Flowers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ck-flowers

The Jacksonville Jaguars announced they've signed former Giants first-round pick Ereck Flowers. The Giants released the tackle on Tuesday after four disappointing seasons in New York.

OK genius, list his other options.
Maybe this is what krazy was talking about. If he’s playing bortles will need to run for his life
(10-12-2018, 02:47 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]

OK genius, list his other options.

So it was a smart move to sign the worst part of one of the worst O lines in football? Hahaha ok.

Sure lets sign the worst O lineman out there just because he has experience at OT.
He wont play this weekend. Walker will start and if Walker truns out to be good Flowers will back him up. If Walker turns into a 3rd string tackle turnstyle. Flowers will tripp some ppl.
Why not. At least they are trying to find some options at our weaknesses. Charles, Flowers...
[Image: zTaDrxm.jpg?1]
Dude being in the area I've seen most the Giants games this year.... oh my god Flowers is so bad... was there seriously not another body? Couldn't Dave have gone to crackerbarrel and find some fat chump?

God I feel bad for Blake... he's going to be running for his damn life...
(10-12-2018, 02:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:47 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]OK genius, list his other options.

So it was a smart move to sign the worst part of one of the worst O lines in football? Hahaha ok.

Sure lets sign the worst O lineman out there just because he has experience at OT.

That's not an answer.  Tell me who he was supposed to sign instead.  Oh..I forgot...hahaha...OK.
I don’t mind this move and I expected it to happen but would someone, for the love of God, fatten up Joe Thomas and bring him in.
(10-12-2018, 02:52 PM)Captain_Caldwell Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this is what krazy was talking about. If he’s playing bortles will need to run for his life

Wells to IR is what preceded this, that was the news I was given
Hope Walker can play.
(10-12-2018, 03:04 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:53 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]So it was a smart move to sign the worst part of one of the worst O lines in football? Hahaha ok.

That's not an answer.  Tell me who he was supposed to sign instead.  Oh..I forgot...hahaha...OK.

You aren't winning here buddy. Why should I answer to you? I know what kind of person you are.

The fact is, it was stupid to sign Flowers, period.
(10-12-2018, 03:08 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 03:04 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]That's not an answer.  Tell me who he was supposed to sign instead.  Oh..I forgot...hahaha...OK.

You aren't winning here buddy. Why should I answer to you? I know what kind of person you are.

So in other words, you have no [BLEEP] idea.  Thanks...'buddy'.
(10-12-2018, 03:10 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 03:08 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]You aren't winning here buddy. Why should I answer to you? I know what kind of person you are.

So in other words, you have no [BLEEP] idea.  Thanks...'buddy'.

If you say so. 

I guess this was a smart move for you lol.
(10-12-2018, 03:11 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 03:10 PM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]So in other words, you have no [BLEEP] idea.  Thanks...'buddy'.

If you say so. 

I guess this was a smart move for you lol.

I'm still waiting for your alternative.  All you ever do is come on here and whine.

Oh....lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5