Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I told you all so about doug as HC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
a lot of you here thhought i was crazy. I told you his first year he would make jags look like a great team,but after that they would start going down hill. the excat same thing happend when doug was HC for bills. His first year they had a winning season,after that it was stight down hill. I told everyone here doug was a bad HC for the team. none of you belieaved me. I also told you all Jags would go 8-8 this year. you al lthought i was crazy. well they are 3-3 now. 8-8 is very likely.
Cool story, bro.
Ok?
iits not a story,its the truth. I tried to warn you all about marone.
Marrone is trash. We didn't need you to tell us that.
So he took a team that was 3-13 to within <5 minutes of the Super Bowl last year, and we are 3-3 (same record at the same point last year) this year and Marrone is "trash?"

Really?

Has the team played well the past two weeks? No.

Is the season over? No. As it stands now we are still tied for first in the division.

The team has problems with injury, and teams are exploiting them.

But Marrone isn't trash by a long shot.
I think it's the coordinators

Wash is trash and Hackett is in over his head
(10-14-2018, 07:59 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]So he took a team that was 3-13 to within <5 minutes of the Super Bowl last year, and we are 3-3 (same record at the same point last year) this year and Marrone is "trash?"

Really?

Has the team played well the past two weeks?  No.

Is the season over?  No.  As it stands now we are still tied for first in the division.

The team has problems with injury, and teams are exploiting them.

But Marrone isn't trash by a long shot.

injurys is nothing but an excause fora loseing team. Eagles had tons of injurys last year,and they won the Super Bowl. I can't stand the eagles,but im just saying injurys mean nothing to a winning team. they even lost thier starting qb and still won the SB.
But, we need to open the checkbook for McDaniels and let him get his guy
No the team needs to hire a HC that lead his team to a SB win. we are not tied for first in the divsion at all. the tittians are in first alone cause they are 2-0 in the division.
Snowie, you just seriously need to stop posting, man.
(10-14-2018, 08:08 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]No the team needs to hire a HC that lead his team to a SB win. we are not tied for first in the divsion at all.  the tittians are in first alone cause they are 2-0 in the division.

What head coach is available that led his team to a SB win?  We need to go after Josh McDaniels
Bill cower is still out there. bill walsh,I'm sure theres others as well,i just can't rember everyones names right now.
(10-14-2018, 08:25 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Bill cower is still out there. bill walsh,I'm sure theres others as well,i just can't rember  everyones names right now.
John Madden?

(10-14-2018, 08:25 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]Bill cower is still out there. bill walsh,I'm sure theres others as well,i just can't rember  everyones names right now.

It's working out great for the Raiders eh?

Um....

Bill Walsh is dead...
(10-14-2018, 08:36 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]

Um....

Bill Walsh is dead...

Shhh.... I was hoping he would suggest some more dead coaches.
I didn't releze bill walsh had passed away.
(10-14-2018, 09:22 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't releze bill walsh had passed away.

Over a decade ago.
Bill Walsh's spirit is still better than the current coaching staff
(10-14-2018, 08:08 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]No the team needs to hire a HC that lead his team to a SB win. we are not tied for first in the divsion at all.  the tittians are in first alone cause they are 2-0 in the division.

That's called a tie breaker...

And they just got shut out today anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5