Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Raiders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Looks like they are coming back down to reality. The Chiefs with a Jamal Charles is a different animal though. I'll be in Jax next week to make it 3 straight, can't wait!
We gonna lose. Jack del Rio teams are well coached and don't give free gifts, penalties, like the bears did
70-0 if it was on the west coast
Jags can't make the mistakes they did in chicago and expect to beat the raiders.  They'll have to step it up. 

Quote:We gonna lose. Jack del Rio teams are well coached and don't give free gifts, penalties, like the bears did
Raiders are the most penalized ream in the league right in front of us. FAILED POST!
Quote:We gonna lose. Jack del Rio teams are well coached and don't give free gifts, penalties, like the bears did
Lololol. That's not what was said when he was coaching here!
Quote:Raiders are the most penalized ream in the league right in front of us. FAILED POST!

Lolol
I hope we win but expect to get blown out next week
We'll win, somehow. 

Quote:Raiders are the most penalized ream in the league right in front of us. FAILED POST!

A team who are penalized more than us?... Surely not!
Quote:Jags can't make the mistakes they did in chicago and expect to beat the raiders. They'll have to step it up.
agree, I did win my 300$ today thoughSmile I knew we were going to lose when it was 10-0 at the half and down 13 in the 4th quarter lol
Quote:Jags can't make the mistakes they did in chicago and expect to beat the raiders. They'll have to step it up.

My thoughts exactly. If they play similarly to how they did today they can't expect to beat the Raiders. The Bears are quite bad right now.
Bortles needs to play As good as Carr if we're going to have a chance to win
Hope I'm wrong,but I think they kick us to sleep
I think a loss to the Chiefs helps us. Hopefully it brings down moral as well as helping us in any potential AFC Wild Card scenario down the road.
Big game although the next week against tacks is bigger. If we win, statement game. If we lose (more likely), Bradley game.

At some point we're gonna have to put together 4 quarters of football if we wanna be competitive.

But heck, we won today somehow, Go Jags!
I take great pride in seeing Del Rio lose at anything.

My lasting memory of Del Rio was seeing him in Edwin Watts testing out putters the day before a primetime game we got embarrassed in.
Quote:We'll win, somehow.

That's where I'm at with this season. I don't care how ugly or lucky or fluky they are, I'm hoping we can do whatever we have to do to string some Ws together. We know the coaching stinks, the scheme stinks, Bortles looks mostly terrible outside of the 2 minute offense, and even the Ws feel kinda like losses. I don't care how, we gotta beat the Raiders.
Carr is playing like trash in this game.

Quote:Hope I'm wrong,but I think they kick us to sleep

HUGE game to make a statement.. I think we'll do it... just.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11