Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Doug Marrone has lost the locker room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't think it was Yannick going after Fowler again because in the second half, the camera had a shot of them and they appeared to be pretty cordial.
That’s what you call loosing the locker room?

Looks like a bunch of frustrated players who are mad after a loss. Loosing the locker room is a bunch of guys loafing around who don’t give a damn anymore. Apparently they still do.
(10-21-2018, 05:03 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it was Yannick going after Fowler again because in the second half, the camera had a shot of them and they appeared to be pretty cordial.

no one said it was.
(10-21-2018, 05:13 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]That’s what you call loosing the locker room?

Looks like a bunch of frustrated players who are mad after a loss. Loosing the locker room is a bunch of guys loading around who don’t give a damn anymore. Apparently they still do.

Their effort on the field was very uninspiring and has been for some weeks. The effort was better during the Gus years, and I can't believe I'm even saying that. I think the AFCCG really took a lot of confidence out of the players, I don't know. Just feels and looks really off.
(10-21-2018, 05:17 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 05:13 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]That’s what you call loosing the locker room?

Looks like a bunch of frustrated players who are mad after a loss. Loosing the locker room is a bunch of guys loading around who don’t give a damn anymore. Apparently they still do.

Their effort on the field was very uninspiring and has been for some weeks. The effort was better during the Gus years, and I can't believe I'm even saying that. I think the AFCCG really took a lot of confidence out of the players, I don't know. Just feels and looks really off.

It is hard to live up to expectations.  Much easier to sneak up on teams.  Honestly I'm more mad at myself for having such high expectations.  Warning signs aplenty on the offense even before the season got started.  Bortles is tough as heck but he is awful throwing the ball.  Give me a guy that can throw the ball next time.
(10-21-2018, 05:27 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]https://mobile.twitter.com/BrentASJax/st...3636436993

More than the team.

That is baffling as well.  I don't live in Jax anymore and I know it seemed like the town was Cat crazy this offseason.  Where are the fans during division games?
(10-21-2018, 05:19 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 05:17 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]Their effort on the field was very uninspiring and has been for some weeks. The effort was better during the Gus years, and I can't believe I'm even saying that. I think the AFCCG really took a lot of confidence out of the players, I don't know. Just feels and looks really off.

It is hard to live up to expectations.  Much easier to sneak up on teams.  Honestly I'm more mad at myself for having such high expectations.  Warning signs aplenty on the offense even before the season got started.  Bortles is tough as heck but he is awful throwing the ball.  Give me a guy that can throw the ball next time.

If Gruden wants to dump Carr, I am willing to take a flyer at this point.
(10-21-2018, 05:30 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 05:27 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]https://mobile.twitter.com/BrentASJax/st...3636436993

More than the team.

That is baffling as well.  I don't live in Jax anymore and I know it seemed like the town was Cat crazy this offseason.  Where are the fans during division games?

No clue, not in the area as well. There was a shooting incident close to the stadium apparently, i don't know if that had an effect. Also, apparently the mobile tickets cause massive lines at the gates.

Regardless, that kick off crowd is a... badddddddd look.

More than the team.

It was a late arriving crowd. I didn’t get in the stadium until 1:20
(10-21-2018, 05:13 PM)rocdee Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 05:03 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it was Yannick going after Fowler again because in the second half, the camera had a shot of them and they appeared to be pretty cordial.

no one said it was.

I never said anyone did, did I? I was just making an observation.
Balogna sandwiches for everyone!
(10-21-2018, 05:36 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2018, 05:30 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]That is baffling as well.  I don't live in Jax anymore and I know it seemed like the town was Cat crazy this offseason.  Where are the fans during division games?

No clue, not in the area as well. There was a shooting incident close to the stadium apparently, i don't know if that had an effect. Also, apparently the mobile tickets cause massive lines at the gates.

Regardless, that kick off crowd is a... badddddddd look.

I don't think it's the mobile ticketing although I hear that's the cause over and over on social media.  Every time I've gone to the stadium, it's much slower getting through the metal detectors than it is having your ticket scanned once your through them.  On several occasions I've seen women arguing with the bag checkers and then having to throw their bags away because they don't comply or they get out of line and take their bag back to the car.  I think the delays have more to do with the zero tolerance stance they've taken on bags this year, at least from what I've seen.
Wasn't one of criticisms of Bradley not showing enough emotion in the locker room after a bad loss?

We see that emotion and now it's Marrone lost the locker room.

Do we want to see people getting pissed off after a loss or not? I'm confused.
66K ticket's distributed is what I heard on twitter. There were quite a few no-shows but by midway through the first quarter it had filled in a lot. Late arriving crowds aren't especially unusual for Jax 1:00 games.
(10-21-2018, 06:50 PM)hb1148 Wrote: [ -> ]66K ticket's distributed is what I heard on twitter. There were quite a few no-shows but by midway through the first quarter it had filled in a lot. Late arriving crowds aren't especially unusual for Jax 1:00 games.

Yep. Got to wait for First Baptist to let out.
I told you all so. Doug was a bad hireing. he would make first year look like hes a good HC,and the follewing year team would fall completly appart. I tried to warn you all.
I hope there are 0 fans at the next home game and a sell out in london so this team gets M O V E D

Im a slave to my fandom. Get out of jax so I can b free of this oppression
(10-21-2018, 06:55 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I told you  all so. Doug was a bad hireing. he would make first year look like hes a good HC,and the follewing year team would fall completly appart. I tried to warn you all.

Doug is the only HC candidate that would work with our flunky QB. He was so desperate for another HC chance, he couldn't say no
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7