Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This has huge FAIL potential...but who cares, amiright?

Similar to the "One Word" thread.  Write one sentence that continues the story...we'll see where we end up.

I'll start.

It was a cold, dark and blustery evening.

The Jacksonville Jaguars were preparing for the biggest game in the history of the franchise.

Head coach Gus Bradley had gathered his coaching staff together for a secretive late night meeting.

Armed with a plunger, Gus enters the room with a wicked smile on his face.
Behind him was the unmistakeable clink of chains as the individual known only as "Bubblegum" waddled into sight.
"I told you not to come back Gratz," said Bradley.

"I'm heading to LA to play for the Rams" said Gratz

Quote:"I'm heading to LA to play for the Rams" said Gratz
"You do know that sprinkles are known to the State of California to be a cause of cancer?" Bradley responds.
"Sprinkles are for winners, Gus", replied Gratz.

"Enough of this talk....it is time" croaked the wise but aged Master Kiffin and with that the fugitive know as Bubblegum was heaved into the center of the room, he watched on helplessly as the group surrounded and closed in around him, "We Believe" they chanted in a low but ominous voice, "We Believe........We Believe....We Believe".....
It was known as "The Windy City", and for good reason; the wind was howling like a wolf on a mountain top on a full moon.
I'm having writer's block.

2 stool softeners and a coffee later, homebiscuit's blockage was gone.

Unfortunately, so was his plumbing.
Suddenly I feel inspired, lucid, and flush with ideas. 

HB immediately gets to the design of the first automatic, timed enema bag.

Unfortunately, his prototype design suffers from a defective pressure relief valve.

Interesting concept. I'll sit and read up on it.
After hours of detailed study, HB assembled his team and prepared to test his prototype.

[Image: mad-scientist-lab-501x276.jpg]

He put on his good pair of underwear and made his way to Home Depot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4