Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dwayne "Bubblegum" Gratz released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Aaron Colvin put on active roster.

We knew this was coming 

Completely expected.
Wow I thought Thompson would get kicked
House will be next
NOOOOOOOO!

How many people does that leave from Caldwell's first draft? Assuming Joeckel is gone next year too. Could the entire 1st draft class be completely gone 4 years later??

Quote:How many people does that leave from Caldwell's first draft? Assuming Joeckel is gone next year too. Could the entire 1st draft class be completely gone 4 years later??
I believe Cyp is in a contract year as well 
Quote:How many people does that leave from Caldwell's first draft? Assuming Joeckel is gone next year too. Could the entire 1st draft class be completely gone 4 years later??

At least this shows they are serious about competition.

Johnathan Cyprien and Denard Robinson are the only two left on the active roster.  I see Robinson as being the next likely release candidate.
Quote:At least this shows they are serious about competition.
It also shows how bad the 2013 draft was......

Imagine if we had drafted Richardson, Short and Mathieu......
@ Cleatwood....That's just life in the rearview mirror..

At least now gratz is history. Yay!  :thumbsup:

The good news is that we're not killing the cap to re-sign pro bowlers that we drafted during Caldwell's initial year.

#7-Year-Plan
I'd really like to think that Dave was working off of Gene's scouting reports that draft. I refuse to believe anything else.

About time.
Should have been fired 2 seasons ago...

was pretty obvious it would happen once josh johnson stole his playing time.

Gonna miss my boy blue.

Good, glad he is gone. He sucked.....bad!
I don't feel any scorn for Gratz. I want every Jags player to succeed - for obvious reasons. But he wasn't good enough to stay on the team with Josh Johnson showing he can play.

Pages: 1 2 3 4