Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official 2016 Vice Presidential Debate Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi fellow Americans! Tonight at 9:00 pm ET U.S. Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia and Indiana governor Mike Pence will face off in their only debate as the running mates for Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump, respectively. The debate will take place at Longwood University in Farmville, Virginia and will last 90 minutes. CBS News correspondent and CSBN news anchor Elaine Quijano is the moderator. It will be televised on all of the major television networks and cable channels and C-SPAN.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/ev...ate-228886

Good luck to both Democrat Tim Kaine and Republican Mike Pence tonight!

OMG!

MissJagsFanatic is AmeliaIsland!

Quote:OMG!

Sarah Palin. Didnt you know she's a Jag fan? She's tries acting like an O lineman in Buffalo ( who can figure this one out) but it's her.
They should just thumb wrestle. Best three out of five takes it. Loser has to lick a white dog crap.

I'm sending a call out to Eric for space in his bunker.  I'll bring food and weapons.

Amelia never posts in this section. Guaranteed he would post the wrong information anyway. I made sure everything is accurate.

Quote:Amelia never posts in this section. Guaranteed her would post the wrong information anyway. I made sure everything is accurate.

How do you know that Amilia is a she?
Quote:Amelia never posts in this section. Guaranteed her would post the wrong information anyway. I made sure everything is accurate.

Amelia Island is a place...it might not be a she.
Quote:How do you know that Amilia is a she?

LOL Nice catch. The r is a typo.
Who else will watch it?

Lol Mike Pence is a huge Colts fan.

Just saying!!!
Quote:Lol Mike Pence is a huge Colts fan.

Just saying!!!

LOL Barack Obama is a huge Bears fan, but I did not care about that.
https://gop.com/who-won-the-vice-presidential-debate/

Apparently the GOP stole my TARDIS.

Quote: 

Americans from all across the country tuned in to watch the one and only Vice Presidential debate. During the debate we helped fact check and monitor the conversation in real time @GOP. The consensus was clear after the dust settled, Mike Pence was the clear winner of the debate.

<p style="font-family:'lft-etica', sans-serif;color:rgb(70,70,70);font-size:16px;">Mike Pence’s top moments from the debate:

1. <p style="font-size:16px;">Economy

2. <p style="font-size:16px;">Highlighting Hillary’s scandals

<p style="font-family:'lft-etica', sans-serif;color:rgb(70,70,70);font-size:16px;">Mike Pence made the most of his opportunity to debate Hillary’s VP pick Tim Kaine. The other clear winner from tonight’s debate was Donald Trump. His running mate perfectly shared Trump’s vision to make America great again and that message is resonating with Americans all across the country.

Also this:

https://gop.com/its-clear-who-lost-the-v...y-clinton/

Quote: 

Tim Kaine was unable to answer for his running-mate's record of failure, corruption and secrecy at tonight's debate. The American people have spoken and it's clear who tonight's biggest loser is, Hillary Clinton.
That is ridiculous. Nobody won the debate because it has not started yet.

I don't think the Republican will win. He has a habit of avoiding the media.

Looks like they took it down.  Here's the cached version:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...al-debate/

How is this possible if the debate has not started yet?

Well, you can figure neither side is going to say their side lost.  I'm guessing whoever put it up wanted to clock out early.  I just find it funny that they actually put it up (they had quite a few of them too.  Like FIVE QUESTIONS TIM KAINE WAS NOT ASKED.)  

Quote:How is this possible if the debate has not started yet?

My guess that both sides have their stuff already written up before the debates to get it out as quickly as possible. Most debates are exactly alike, and neither sides ever admits their person might have been less than stellar, so a prewritten press release wouldn't be a big deal.
Ok, the VP debate is worthless.

My favorite VP debater was Dick Cheney. I remember John Edwards giving multiple, well thought out 5 minute responses and Cheney would simply respond with "I agree."

He didn't want to waste anyone's time with a VP debate. I appreciated that.
I hope this debate will not be loaded with fact-checking by the moderator.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10