Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why does even a win feel like a loss?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Im happy about the win but it always comes as a struggle. Team is still undisciplined with a million penalties and really believe Gus should still be fired tomorrow. Same thing against Buffalo last season in London. We need a new staff to maximize the talent we have.
ok

[Image: z37Yrq2.jpg]

Can we at least have ONE DAY to enjoy the win????
Quote:[Image: z37Yrq2.jpg]

Say what u want. Im happy we won, but you can't tell me you are proud of that win.
Because it was ugly against an ugly team and may potentially serve to delay MULTIPLE changes that are needed to make this team a legit contender for the crown again someday.
its the undisciplined thing . if they could clean it up , could feel confidence. perhaps thats what they work on during the bye

Welp
It was just like all the others.
Talent. Talent. Talent.  A lot of the young players did many good things today. Even in losses, they're playing well.  Yes, odds are this is Gus's last year.  But Jacksonville has got to be an attractive job for potential coaches because of the talent.

With a good coach, this team could win right away.  No new draft picks or FAs necessary. We have the talent RIGHT NOW.

I was very happy, then I remembered Gus and his stupid dance he does, took the great feeling away immediately because I still realize we have the worst coach in NFL history that wasn't part owner so he couldn't get fired. averaging 11 wins per year, it would take Gus half a decade to reach .515 WIn PCT as of now, just over 50% win rate(Pagano has a .62 win rate). That is what takes away from my excitement over a win. That is it, other than Gus and his bunch of coaches... I am very pleased with any win we ever get.

You just love being miserable, don't you?
I don't know about you but after that hurns td, I just had that we are gonna win no matter what feeling, this is the nfl dude, even the Patriots have close games and aside from several bad passes, which he needs to work on, blake played a pretty damn good game. On what would have usually been 7 negative plays, either ints or sacks or incompletions, he recognized that he can't take dumb negative plays, went through several reads each time, and tucked it and ran for positive yards or first downs. When was the last game we could say that we never trailed the whole 60 mins and won? Enjoy it guys
You just want to hate on Gus Bradley and look for reasons to fire him, that's all. Anybody who watched the game knows we earned our win. It was the first time all season our offensive line gave anyone room to run. I have no idea how a fan, especially one who watches the Jaguars every week, can feel like we lost the game.

Quote:Can we at least have ONE DAY to enjoy the win????

The rule is 24 hours either way. Gus Bradley talked about that after his first career win against the Browns. With a bye next week, I would allow 48 hours.
Quote:You just want to hate on Gus Bradley and look for reasons to fire him, that's all. Anybody who watched the game knows we earned our win. It was the first time all season our offensive line gave anyone room to run. I have no idea how a fan, especially one who watches the Jaguars every week, can feel like we lost the game.

I dont have to look for reasons.
Quote:Say what u want. Im happy we won, but you can't tell me you are proud of that win.

He can't tell you he is not proud of that win. Anyone who is humiliated was rooting for the Colts.
Quote:The rule is 24 hours either way. Gus Bradley talked about that after his first career win against the Browns. With a bye next week, I would allow 48 hours.

Thank you for the advice.
Quote:I dont have to look for reasons.

You do when we win and you are still miserable.
I really enjoyed the first 3 quarters of the game. I wish the fourth quarter would have been better but we won and I love that. I hope we can get healthy and maybe get some smarts over the bye week, however looking at our past....its not a good sign. However I hope for better.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11