Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Letter from the Jaguars Future - Terminator Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We are the Jaguars players and coaches. If you're reading this hopefully it's not too late. 

All but one of use has pooled 27% of our income to build a time-machine in the hope to correct yet another grave mistake made by the Jaguars.

As your future, we beg you to take a QB at 4. None of the good QBs will be around in the following rounds. Even the players drafted in 2017 pitched in to make this time-machine because they'd rather any fate other than that of a perpetual loser.

Please, our Defense is tired. The Pats have already accumulated more wins than our first-downs.

Please, our Offense is riddled with despair. Even Allen Hurns has lost all hope. 

Please, It's hurting us to look fans in the eyes and we can close ours at night.

Please Teams don't even warm up for us pregame, and the Pats only let there 3rd String and Practice Squad practice with our 1's. 

We don't know if this message will reach you, but it's our only hope. This is all in love. Don't get it twisted Past.

Go Jags. We hope

What becomes of Blake Bortles? Thank you for your timely response, future players and coaches

Stupid. In my humble opinion.

Quote:What becomes of Blake Bortles? Thank you for your timely response, future players and coaches

We found out the Bortles Bot-1000 was sent by Gene Smith from the future to stifle Jaguar progress. They're nothing we can do about it because his losing is too powerful for the team to collectively over come. 

We have suspicions Gene Smith sent part of his consciousness back in time to Dave Caldwell's mind to pick Bortles Bot-1000 in the first place. This is just a thoery, but it makes sense because any other GM would have got a better option in house by now, and there are better options to be had in your timeline, if memory serve.
[Image: giphy.gif]

NH3...
This is the same guy that wanted Geno Smith and Teddy in the top 5. Lol
Quote:[Image: giphy.gif]
yep
Quote:[Image: giphy.gif]

Spicoli? That you?
Quote:This is the same guy that wanted Geno Smith and Teddy in the top 5. Lol
Still take both over Bortles Bot-1000

Teddy is missing a leg and Geno is going to get punched out again by a teammate.  

Quote:Teddy is missing a leg and Geno is going to get punched out again by a teammate.  
Teddy has taken his team to the playoffs. He got hurt in Minnesota. No reason to think it would of happen if drafted by the Jags. 

Geno is a jerk, but you would of begged for him to replace Bortles Bot-1000 last year of the bench. I believe he'd win an objective competition with Bortles Bot-1000.

The Future is desperate. We'll even take Trubisky or better yet convert McCaffrey to QB, if that's what it take to wake you guys up. Just give us a better option at the most important position on the field. Not hard people.  Wallbash
Lol, and here I thought it would be optimistic. But I know you can't really be from the future because even tho the team fails, you didn't even mention us going to London where we achieve our greatest success ever.

I'm going to McDonald's, yall want anything?
Quote:Lol, and here I thought it would be optimistic. But I know you can't really be from the future because even tho the team fails, you didn't even mention us going to London where we achieve our greatest success ever.
you from the future too aren't you? Ninja
Quote:I'm going to McDonald's, yall want anything?
Bring me a Quarter Back
Quote:Teddy has taken his team to the playoffs. He got hurt in Minnesota. No reason to think it would of happen if drafted by the Jags. 

Geno is a jerk, but you would of begged for him to replace Bortles Bot-1000 last year of the bench. I believe he'd win an objective competition with Bortles Bot-1000.

The Future is desperate. We'll even take Trubisky or better yet convert McCaffrey to QB, if that's what it take to wake you guys up. Just give us a better option at the most important position on the field. Not hard people.  Wallbash

Are you stupid? Geno Smith has NEVER shown he could be good. At least Bortles did that in 2015, but then again, people here are purposely forgetting that because they want the team to get rid of him.
Quote:Are you stupid? Geno Smith has NEVER shown he could be good. At least Bortles did that in 2015, but then again, people here are purposely forgetting that because they want the team to get rid of him.
Trash man picked up on Sundays in 2015 son.
The Nfl has 30 other teams sides the cheatriots. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5