Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So if we lose on Sunday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gus Bradley is still safe in my opinion. I can't see the Jags making that knee jerk of a reaction after 4 games. Now if they are 1-9 I could see Dave having to make a decision. But don't be surprised if Gus survives and lasts the remainder of his contract.
Well, we certainly needed this thread...again.

Quote:Well, we certainly needed this thread...again.

I didn't see another one identical to it.
"October 4th or January 2nd?"

Quote:Gus Bradley is still safe in my opinion. I can't see the Jags making that knee jerk of a reaction after 4 games. Now if they are 1-9 I could see Dave having to make a decision. But don't be surprised if Gus survives and lasts the remainder of his contract.

You really think Gus will be here through the end of next year?
I wouldn't call firing a coach with a 12-38 (potentially 12-39) record knee jerk.

Nah he'd be gone Monday
*When
This is the typical Jags game where we win and everyone thinks we can get on track with a winning streak but end up losing 5 in a row

With a win, Gus is safe, for now...

With a loss... I just don't see how they don't make a move... but I still think it's only 75% likely.

Quote:This is the typical Jags game where we win and everyone thinks we can get on track with a winning streak but end up losing 5 in a row
I think with the talent here if we could get a W in London we could string some together. Chicago sucks, Oakland is meh right now, Titans are not much better than us, Chiefs have been up and down.. We could be 3-4 with a loss falling to any of the next 4 teams after Indy.
Quote:We could be 3-4.

That's the dream!

If Gus stays until the end of his contract, the Eagles will become my top team until he's gone.  (They're my second team now because my wife's a lifelong Eagles fan.  Just like the Jags are her second team)

I think he gets to the end of this year though.  I'm not okay with that, but I can at least power through 13 more games of terribleness.  I'm sure we'll have to anyway.

Gus will not get fired during the season.
Quote:Gus will not get fired during the season.

That is seeming to become the reality.
Quote:That is seeming to become the reality.

Yup and its embarrassing to be honest.
Quote:Well, we certainly needed this thread...again.

vuja de

Any bets we see another after the next loss?  Or the next loss?  Or the next...
[Image: WTDnnwE.gif?noredirect]

Quote:"October 4th or January 2nd?"
Quote:"October 4th or January 2nd?"

Gimme a break I dont read every thread up in here.If you dont like the thread simply leave... 
Pages: 1 2 3