Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So if we lose on Sunday...

Gus Bradley is still safe in my opinion. I can't see the Jags making that knee jerk of a reaction after 4 games. Now if they are 1-9 I could see Dave having to make a decision. But don't be surprised if Gus survives and lasts the remainder of his contract.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, we certainly needed this thread...again.

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Well, we certainly needed this thread...again.

I didn't see another one identical to it.

"October 4th or January 2nd?"

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Gus Bradley is still safe in my opinion. I can't see the Jags making that knee jerk of a reaction after 4 games. Now if they are 1-9 I could see Dave having to make a decision. But don't be surprised if Gus survives and lasts the remainder of his contract.

You really think Gus will be here through the end of next year?

I wouldn't call firing a coach with a 12-38 (potentially 12-39) record knee jerk.

Nah he'd be gone Monday

*When
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

This is the typical Jags game where we win and everyone thinks we can get on track with a winning streak but end up losing 5 in a row

With a win, Gus is safe, for now...

With a loss... I just don't see how they don't make a move... but I still think it's only 75% likely.

Quote:This is the typical Jags game where we win and everyone thinks we can get on track with a winning streak but end up losing 5 in a row
I think with the talent here if we could get a W in London we could string some together. Chicago sucks, Oakland is meh right now, Titans are not much better than us, Chiefs have been up and down.. We could be 3-4 with a loss falling to any of the next 4 teams after Indy.

Quote:We could be 3-4.

That's the dream!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

If Gus stays until the end of his contract, the Eagles will become my top team until he's gone.  (They're my second team now because my wife's a lifelong Eagles fan.  Just like the Jags are her second team)

I think he gets to the end of this year though.  I'm not okay with that, but I can at least power through 13 more games of terribleness.  I'm sure we'll have to anyway.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Gus will not get fired during the season.

Quote:Gus will not get fired during the season.

That is seeming to become the reality.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:That is seeming to become the reality.

Yup and its embarrassing to be honest.

Quote:Well, we certainly needed this thread...again.

vuja de

Any bets we see another after the next loss?  Or the next loss?  Or the next...

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

[Image: WTDnnwE.gif?noredirect]

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 01:58 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:"October 4th or January 2nd?"

Quote:"October 4th or January 2nd?"

Gimme a break I dont read every thread up in here.If you dont like the thread simply leave...