Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Amelia's Broken Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
We still have a game today though no one seems interested. You know the season took a bad turn when even the Bots don't post anymore.

Chargers at Jags.
Game time: 4:05pm
Weather: Temps around 70 and cooling after kickoff, overcast with blustery winds, small chance of rain throughout the day. Chance of Bourbon: 100%

The San Diego Los Angeles Chargers bring Old Man Rivers to TIAA Bank Field today to face the riveting power of Minshew Mania. The Jags placed Myles Jack on IR earlier this week with a knee injury, Donald Payne gets the start at MLB again this week after a solid outing last week against the Bucs. For the Chargers, Sprinkles the Bobblehead leads the 4th ranked Chargers defense up against the Jaguars' 15th ranked offense. 4 games remain this season but it's been over for more than that.

Ramblings, musings, disbelief, and snark to follow presently.
Well, nf7 and his struggles drove many away ....GMII brought the crowd back to life at the bucs game and this fan's interest in watching the bolts lose to "Minshew Magic"

Go Jaguars!
Jaguars - 24
Chargers - 23

Minshew marches down late with under 4:00 remaining to take the lead having been down 23 - 17 after the defense blew an assignment. Me thinks he finds Conley on a corner route inside the redzone or he hits a big play downfield along the sideline to Chark.

Also. [BLEEP] this guy:

[Image: b8rdne6i1kl2pl9gnbdy.jpg]
Has anyone done a welfare check on Amelia??
(12-08-2019, 10:41 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone done a welfare check on Amelia??

Looks ok to me...

[Image: 110463633-view-of-working-server-room-in...center.jpg]
Where I am right now, I don't even have cable, so watching even the other games is not doable for me. I'm just resigned to this being a [BLEEP] season already. Minshew, Chark and Allen are the only reasons I get excited these days. I still want the whole front office and coaching staff gone though. Unless that happens the interest is low for a reason
Oh here we go again, back for more punishment.

Minshew is why I'm here, see what we can do. Our customary game against the Chargers. Rivers has been a real thorn but looks way off this year.

Let's see if we can try and play football this week.
Minshew is the only reason I am watching this game.
Lets go Minshew!
Aaaaand it doesn't even start until 4pm.
*sigh*
Aaaaand just realised we are on at 4pm.
I hate these decisions! SpongeBobSquarePants Marathon is on opposite the Jags game today.. Guess I’ll record the Jags Game so I can fast-forward when the defense is on the field.
(12-08-2019, 01:54 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Minshew is the only reason I am watching this game.
Lets go Minshew!
*sigh*

(12-08-2019, 01:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaaand just realised we are on at 4pm.

Lol, they let you down 3 hours before the actual game today!
(12-08-2019, 01:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2019, 01:54 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Minshew is the only reason I am watching this game.
Lets go Minshew!
*sigh*

(12-08-2019, 01:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: [ -> ]Aaaaand just realised we are on at 4pm.

Lol, they let you down 3 hours before the actual game today!

It's a real skill they have. They find a way every damn time!!!
I think we win this one. I consider Jags vs. Chargers a rivalry game at this point. I’ll be watching
I never miss a jags game... I always watch no matter how ugly it gets.... So this weekend is no different than any other.. just not a lot of Hope.....but I am super excited to see Minshew start again.... I just can't help to wonder if we never sat him...would be in the mix right now... If he wins out I think that'll answer my question...
How the [BLEEP] are the texans getting blown out? Jesus Christ our division sucks and we're the worst of them.
FSG, with your original post you have outdone yourself.
(12-08-2019, 03:05 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]FSG, with your original post you have outdone yourself.

Happy to be of service...service...service...service...service...service...serrrrrvvvviiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee
(12-08-2019, 03:03 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: [ -> ]How the [BLEEP] are the texans getting blown out?  Jesus Christ our division sucks and we're the worst of them.

Just saw that.... WOW!!
Ramsey was a bad pick, trade Minshew instead of Foles, hire Marvin Lewis...my god we have never needed a game to start more in this forums history.
(12-08-2019, 03:21 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Ramsey was a bad pick, trade Minshew instead of Foles, hire Marvin Lewis...my god we have never needed a game to start more in this forums history.

Lol this ^^^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30