Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Amelia's Broken Game Day Thread***

We still have a game today though no one seems interested. You know the season took a bad turn when even the Bots don't post anymore.

Chargers at Jags.
Game time: 4:05pm
Weather: Temps around 70 and cooling after kickoff, overcast with blustery winds, small chance of rain throughout the day. Chance of Bourbon: 100%

The San Diego Los Angeles Chargers bring Old Man Rivers to TIAA Bank Field today to face the riveting power of Minshew Mania. The Jags placed Myles Jack on IR earlier this week with a knee injury, Donald Payne gets the start at MLB again this week after a solid outing last week against the Bucs. For the Chargers, Sprinkles the Bobblehead leads the 4th ranked Chargers defense up against the Jaguars' 15th ranked offense. 4 games remain this season but it's been over for more than that.

Ramblings, musings, disbelief, and snark to follow presently.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, nf7 and his struggles drove many away ....GMII brought the crowd back to life at the bucs game and this fan's interest in watching the bolts lose to "Minshew Magic"

Go Jaguars!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 09:46 AM by Caldrac.)

Jaguars - 24
Chargers - 23

Minshew marches down late with under 4:00 remaining to take the lead having been down 23 - 17 after the defense blew an assignment. Me thinks he finds Conley on a corner route inside the redzone or he hits a big play downfield along the sideline to Chark.

Also. [BLEEP] this guy:

[Image: b8rdne6i1kl2pl9gnbdy.jpg]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Has anyone done a welfare check on Amelia??
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(12-08-2019, 10:41 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Has anyone done a welfare check on Amelia??

Looks ok to me...

[Image: 110463633-view-of-working-server-room-in...center.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Where I am right now, I don't even have cable, so watching even the other games is not doable for me. I'm just resigned to this being a [BLEEP] season already. Minshew, Chark and Allen are the only reasons I get excited these days. I still want the whole front office and coaching staff gone though. Unless that happens the interest is low for a reason

Oh here we go again, back for more punishment.

Minshew is why I'm here, see what we can do. Our customary game against the Chargers. Rivers has been a real thorn but looks way off this year.

Let's see if we can try and play football this week.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 01:55 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Minshew is the only reason I am watching this game.
Lets go Minshew!
Aaaaand it doesn't even start until 4pm.
*sigh*

Aaaaand just realised we are on at 4pm.

I hate these decisions! SpongeBobSquarePants Marathon is on opposite the Jags game today.. Guess I’ll record the Jags Game so I can fast-forward when the defense is on the field.

(12-08-2019, 01:54 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Minshew is the only reason I am watching this game.
Lets go Minshew!
*sigh*

(12-08-2019, 01:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Aaaaand just realised we are on at 4pm.

Lol, they let you down 3 hours before the actual game today!

(12-08-2019, 01:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 01:54 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Minshew is the only reason I am watching this game.
Lets go Minshew!
*sigh*

(12-08-2019, 01:54 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Aaaaand just realised we are on at 4pm.

Lol, they let you down 3 hours before the actual game today!

It's a real skill they have. They find a way every damn time!!!

I think we win this one. I consider Jags vs. Chargers a rivalry game at this point. I’ll be watching

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2019, 02:52 PM by nejagsfan.)

I never miss a jags game... I always watch no matter how ugly it gets.... So this weekend is no different than any other.. just not a lot of Hope.....but I am super excited to see Minshew start again.... I just can't help to wonder if we never sat him...would be in the mix right now... If he wins out I think that'll answer my question...

How the [BLEEP] are the texans getting blown out? Jesus Christ our division sucks and we're the worst of them.

FSG, with your original post you have outdone yourself.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(12-08-2019, 03:05 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: FSG, with your original post you have outdone yourself.

Happy to be of service...service...service...service...service...service...serrrrrvvvviiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeee

(12-08-2019, 03:03 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: How the [BLEEP] are the texans getting blown out?  Jesus Christ our division sucks and we're the worst of them.

Just saw that.... WOW!!

Ramsey was a bad pick, trade Minshew instead of Foles, hire Marvin Lewis...my god we have never needed a game to start more in this forums history.

(12-08-2019, 03:21 PM)Upper Wrote: Ramsey was a bad pick, trade Minshew instead of Foles, hire Marvin Lewis...my god we have never needed a game to start more in this forums history.

Lol this ^^^^