Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will Khan do it in the bye week if we are 0-4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On to the Colts next week who just beat a San Diego team that handled us easily. It's most likely going to be 0-4 with no sign of us improving. At that point wouldn't it be common sense to fire Gus at that point? #Becausejaguars I don't know if that will happen. Thoughts?
Count his money
Why can't they move on tomorrow?

What are they afraid is going to happen?  That the team will look like a dumpster fire and lose next week if they switch to someone like Marrone?  It's not like they haven't looked like that for 3 years and 3 games already.

Have Gus added to the OFAC list while the team is in England.

"We're not firing Gus. We just can't employ a coach who's considered a threat to national security."

He won't. Just accept it and take this 2-14 like a man.
If not Monday morning it has to be after London.

My question is this. If we fire Gus after London, do we stick with the Leo stuff?
Quote:Why can't they move on tomorrow?

What are they afraid is going to happen?  That the team will look like a dumpster fire and lose next week if they switch to someone like Marrone?  It's not like they haven't looked like that for 3 years and 3 games already.
Agree strongly with this. They have nothing to lose, since they're already losing! How could Marrone do any worse? Look, Mr. Khan, you've been very patient with Gus. If this team goes into the bye with an 0-4 record, the chances of them getting to 8-8 at the end of the year are virtually nill. 
Quote:Why can't they move on tomorrow?

Seriously. Like it could get worse. He should have been canned after last year. But okay, we needed to see him this year with better players. I say we've seen enough.
Quote:He won't. Just accept it and take this 2-14 like a man.
my butt can't take it anymore
Quote:If not Monday morning it has to be after London.

My question is this. If we fire Gus after London, do we stick with the Leo stuff?
Please,screw London.This is pointless.Fire his [BLEEP] now
Quote:If not Monday morning it has to be after London.

NO
Quote:Please,screw London.This is pointless.Fire his [BAD WORD REMOVED] now

We're all with you on this.
It'll most likely happen after London. That'll give the intern a full bye week to prepare moving forward. Firing him now wouldn't help the intern much with all the things that will be happening this week.
Quote:NO

I'm hoping this is the case but how do we know?

Do we go to a base 43 or 34? Is it too late to change schemes.
We can't [BLEEP] can the guy before London. He's gotta do his corny pep rallies and teach the Londoners the "we believe" chant. It's good for business. Let ol Gussy get one more trip to London before putting him out to pasture.
By the way expect this thread to get merged.
Quote:I'm hoping this is the case but how do we know?

Do we go to a base 43 or 34? Is it too late to change schemes.

Pretty much. The intern will most likely let Wash continue to run the D until the end of the season. For those expecting wholesale changes to come about after Gus gets fired will most likely be disappointed.
Quote:We can't [BAD WORD REMOVED] can the guy before London. He's gotta do his corny pep rallies and teach the Londoners the "we believe" chant. It's good for business. Let ol Gussy get one more trip to London before putting him out to pasture.
Gus should coach our cheerleaders after London
Quote:Agree strongly with this. They have nothing to lose, since they're already losing! How could Marrone do any worse? Look, Mr. Khan, you've been very patient with Gus. If this team goes into the bye with an 0-4 record, the chances of them getting to 8-8 at the end of the year are virtually nill. 

Yes!  What do we have to lose? Literally nothing as they are sitting at 0-3 and staring 0-4 in the face.

Quote:Seriously. Like it could get worse. He should have been canned after last year. But okay, we needed to see him this year with better players. I say we've seen enough.

I agree with him being let go after last year and we have seen enough.
Quote:Pretty much. The intern will most likely let Wash continue to run the D until the end of the season. For those expecting wholesale changes to come about after Gus gets fired will most likely be disappointed.

This LEO stuff is why the Chargers murked us and why we couldn't sack Rodgers.
Pages: 1 2 3