Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "protester" in Buffalo was dangerous Antifa plant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The Buffalo police were super-perceptive the other day when they resisted a fiendish attack from an Antifa provocateur who was disguised as a 75 year old cancer patient. Don't believe me? Just ask our president of law and order! He is the only one we can count on to perceive threats where others see only good intentions.
(06-09-2020, 07:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The Buffalo police were super-perceptive the other day when they resisted a fiendish attack from an Antifa provocateur who was disguised as a 75 year old cancer patient. Don't believe me? Just ask our president of law and order!  He is the only one we can count on to perceive threats where others see only good intentions.

#winning
(06-09-2020, 07:25 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 07:07 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]The Buffalo police were super-perceptive the other day when they resisted a fiendish attack from an Antifa provocateur who was disguised as a 75 year old cancer patient. Don't believe me? Just ask our president of law and order!  He is the only one we can count on to perceive threats where others see only good intentions.

#winning

It's hard to figure out who's dumber, the President, or his supporters.
(06-09-2020, 07:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 07:25 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]#winning

It's hard to figure out who's dumber, the President, or his supporters.

Ha that is funny. One of them are POTUS ... and "YOU" can't figure out which one is dumber.
It is even more dumb to think your POTUS would make a comment like this without evidence.

Stay tuned, you anarchy supporters.
(06-09-2020, 07:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]It is even more dumb to think your POTUS would make a comment like this without evidence.

What kind of evidence would be available to an entire local SWAT team, and the President, and to OANN, but not to Fox News, CNN, or any member of Congress?

I sincerely don't know!

But thank God they had the evidence and acted on it!
(06-09-2020, 07:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]It is even more dumb to think your POTUS would make a comment like this without evidence.

Not really. He looked pretty harmless with 75 year old bones, and now a cracked egg. Admit it was pretty ugly, he did nothing to deserve it, and evidently wasn't even worthy of a band aide. Could have been your grandpa, Not that you would care if it were (would you?).
(06-09-2020, 08:13 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really. He looked pretty harmless with 75 year old bones, and now a cracked egg. Admit it was pretty ugly, he did nothing to deserve it, and evidently wasn't even worthy of a band aide. Could have been your grandpa, Not that you would care if it were (would you?).

I'm pretty sure when my grandpa was 75, he had more important things to do than deposit checks from George Soros and harass police.
Lets not forget the police blamed this attack on protestors until the video showed the truth.

But they are telling the truth now!! Hahaha.
(06-09-2020, 08:13 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]

RED: He was impeding the progress of officers who were enforcing a curfew, and pushing his cell phone at an officer in a manner that implied an attempt to intercept police transmissions via bluetooth, something taught to foreign agents (see picture below). Something illegal.

GREEN: He was treated by medics following the police line seconds after they passed. Funny how the Marxist media doesn't show that part.

Did the cops use to much force when pushing him away. In retrospect yes, but it's hard to calibrate just how much force to use in such a situation. It's not like they've had years of practice pushing away old men who refuse to move when ordered.

[Image: Gugino-cellphone-4.jpg]
Looks like the police and medical service were in on it too as the man has been in ICU
(06-09-2020, 08:28 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 08:13 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]Not really. He looked pretty harmless with 75 year old bones, and now a cracked egg. Admit it was pretty ugly, he did nothing to deserve it, and evidently wasn't even worthy of a band aide. Could have been your grandpa, Not that you would care if it were (would you?).

I'm pretty sure when my grandpa was 75, he had more important things to do than deposit checks from George Soros and harass police.

Soros!
Drink!
A good bit is the qnon people claiming you can't bleed out of your ear after a skull fracture
(06-09-2020, 07:39 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 07:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to figure out who's dumber, the President, or his supporters.

Ha that is funny. One of them are POTUS ... and "YOU" can't figure out which one is dumber.

Oddly enough, this isn't really true. I personally know some Trump supporters that are otherwise intelligent. They just fell into the cult mindset because Trump gave them something to believe in. Trump, on the other hand, is a mildly [BLEEP], gibbering buffoon who has trouble constructing even the most basic sentences and has the emotional stability of a prepubescent jilted schoolgirl.
(06-09-2020, 10:55 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 07:39 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]Ha that is funny. One of them are POTUS ... and "YOU" can't figure out which one is dumber.

Oddly enough, this isn't really true. I personally know some Trump supporters that are otherwise intelligent. They just fell into the cult mindset because Trump gave them something to believe in. Trump, on the other hand, is a mildly [BLEEP], gibbering buffoon who has trouble constructing even the most basic sentences and has the emotional stability of a prepubescent jilted schoolgirl.

Maybe the Trump supporters you know just respect good old fashioned policy, don't want to see their country turned into Venezuela, and appreciate an America first agenda.

Very cultish.

The second part of your poorly constructed sentence describes the Democratic nominee.
(06-09-2020, 11:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 10:55 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Oddly enough, this isn't really true. I personally know some Trump supporters that are otherwise intelligent. They just fell into the cult mindset because Trump gave them something to believe in. Trump, on the other hand, is a mildly [BLEEP], gibbering buffoon who has trouble constructing even the most basic sentences and has the emotional stability of a prepubescent jilted schoolgirl.

Maybe the Trump supporters you know just respect good old fashioned policy, don't want to see their country turned into Venezuela, and appreciate an America first agenda.

Very cultish.

The second part of your poorly constructed sentence describes the Democratic nominee.
It’s like you get a notification every time someone says something negative about Trump lol

You’re our hero!
(06-09-2020, 11:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 10:55 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Oddly enough, this isn't really true. I personally know some Trump supporters that are otherwise intelligent. They just fell into the cult mindset because Trump gave them something to believe in. Trump, on the other hand, is a mildly [BLEEP], gibbering buffoon who has trouble constructing even the most basic sentences and has the emotional stability of a prepubescent jilted schoolgirl.

Very cultish.

My Trumpy sense is tingling!

Okay, here's what it looked like to me:  the police were trying to clear the street, he was refusing to move, and a police officer gave him a fairly gentle push, which in most circumstances would cause the pushee to take step backward, but this guy tripped and fell backwards and hit his head on the concrete.  

It didn't look like that much of a push to me, and certainly not one designed to injure someone.
(06-10-2020, 08:30 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay, here's what it looked like to me:  the police were trying to clear the street, he was refusing to move, and a police officer gave him a fairly gentle push, which in most circumstances would cause the pushee to take step backward, but this guy tripped and fell backwards and hit his head on the concrete.  

It didn't look like that much of a push to me, and certainly not one designed to injure someone.

That’s how I see it too. However, in the current atmosphere everything is amplified.
(06-09-2020, 07:39 PM)Sammy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 07:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to figure out who's dumber, the President, or his supporters.

Nicely played.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6