Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kamala Harris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Excellent decision by Biden in picking Harris. She checks all the right boxes and her selection basically guarantees a Biden landslide in November. No amount of voter suppression or other illegal activities by the Republicans will make a difference. The nightmare of Trump will be over in about 3 months!
LOL. Couldn't have made a worse pick.
Party eliminating two losers with one ticket in an unwinnable election.

It's the Romney Plan.

(08-11-2020, 04:38 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent decision by Biden in picking Harris. She checks all the right boxes and her selection basically guarantees a Biden landslide in November. No amount of voter suppression or other illegal activities by the Republicans will make a difference. The nightmare of Trump will be over in about 3 months!

I'll have some of what you're smoking.That kind of hallucinating is worth the money.
(08-11-2020, 04:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. Couldn't have made a worse pick.

Any other response from a big Trump supporter would have disappointed me! Harris will make mincemeat of Pence in the debates. Her IQ is higher than Trump and Pence combined, despite the fact that Trump is so proud of acing his dementia test. Despite your misguided political beliefs , my comments are not personal. As Pete Prisco says, " you are entitled to your wrong opinion."
(08-11-2020, 05:00 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 04:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. Couldn't have made a worse pick.

Any other response from a big Trump supporter would have disappointed me! Harris will make mincemeat of Pence in the debates. Her IQ is higher than Trump and Pence combined, despite the fact that Trump is so proud of acing his dementia test. Despite your misguided political beliefs , my comments are not personal. As Pete Prisco says, " you are entitled to your wrong opinion."

Lol, urban blacks despise Harris. She's a prosecutor who put them away after blowing her way to the job.
(08-11-2020, 05:00 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]

You should take a gander at her record. Not to mention she called her running mate a racist a few months ago. I can't imagine what it is like to live in your mindset.
congrats to biden on securing california!

its so funny that kamalas grand entrance to this whole process was calling biden racist
(08-11-2020, 05:23 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]congrats to biden on securing california!

its so funny that kamalas grand entrance to this whole process was calling biden racist

She also called Joe a sexual predator. 

I'm sure the MSM have received their marching orders on how to portray her.

.@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.

- Kamala Harris
(08-11-2020, 05:23 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]congrats to biden on securing california!

Trump has all he needs for the debate now. So bad his own running mate calls him a racist, sexual predator.

California is never in doubt unless they split the 2 cities off or the ocean takes them.
(08-11-2020, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Party eliminating two losers with one ticket in an unwinnable election.

It's the Romney Plan.

(08-11-2020, 04:38 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent decision by Biden in picking Harris. She checks all the right boxes and her selection basically guarantees a Biden landslide in November. No amount of voter suppression or other illegal activities by the Republicans will make a difference. The nightmare of Trump will be over in about 3 months!

I'll have some of what you're smoking.That kind of hallucinating is worth the money.
Yea, it's pretty good stuff. I must have also been on it when I heard Trump state yesterday during his press conference that the 1917 (actually it was 1918) pandemic was responsible for the end of World War 2. He was only off by 27 years on that one. I was really sorry when he briefly stopped doing his daily press conferences since watching them gave me more laughs than watching the best comedies ever made. His idea about possibly ingesting bleach was the best so far, but he still has 3 more months to top it.
LOL.  Biden's handlers were backed into a corner between Kamala Harris and Susan Rice.  Basically pick your poison.

The democrat party has already pretty much conceded this election.
Exposing 1/4 of Kamalas record was enough to knock her out of the primary.

Buckle up.

(08-11-2020, 05:43 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 04:58 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Party eliminating two losers with one ticket in an unwinnable election.

It's the Romney Plan.

Yea, it's pretty good stuff. I must have also been on it when I heard Trump state yesterday during his press conference that the 1917 (actually it was 1918) pandemic was responsible for the end of World War 2. He was only off by 27 years on that one. I was really sorry when he briefly stopped doing his daily press conferences since watching them gave me more laughs than watching the best comedies ever made. His idea about possibly ingesting bleach was the best so far, but he still has 3 more months to top it.

Your rhetoric reaks of a banned poster. I just cant out my finger on it....yet.
(08-11-2020, 05:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Exposing 1/4 of Kamalas record was enough to knock her out of the primary.

Buckle up.

(08-11-2020, 05:43 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, it's pretty good stuff. I must have also been on it when I heard Trump state yesterday during his press conference that the 1917 (actually it was 1918) pandemic was responsible for the end of World War 2. He was only off by 27 years on that one. I was really sorry when he briefly stopped doing his daily press conferences since watching them gave me more laughs than watching the best comedies ever made. His idea about possibly ingesting bleach was the best so far, but he still has 3 more months to top it.

Well if someone thinks that The President suggested ingesting bleach... well that explains his (or perhaps her) "excitement" about the democrat ticket.

Think about this... it's pretty clear that Joe Biden isn't all that well health-wise and specifically mentally.  The democrat party just selected their new "Hillary" for no other reason than she "checks the right boxes" for their identity style politics.
Kamala Harris did NOT call Biden a racist. She even prefaced her negative comments about Biden by stating " I do not think you are racist." No doubt that Trump's supporters growing desperation will lead to more distortions and lies. Your desperation is certainly warranted since Trump has single-handedly destroyed the Republican party and it is unlikely to recover for a long-time. When George Will and Ann Coulter (among many others) say they can't vote for Trump it basically tells you how hopeless his situation is.
LOL.  The left wing media is salivating.

Quote:(CNN)Joe Biden has named Kamala Harris as his running mate, making the California senator the first Black and South Asian American woman to run on a major political party's presidential ticket.

From NBC
Quote:The decision comes more than a year after Harris, who was also a 2020 Democratic candidate, clashed with Biden over racial issues during the first primary debate. If elected, she would be the nation’s first female, first Black and first Asian American vice president.

Picking Harris, who is 55, provides the ticket with some generational diversity. Biden, 77, would be the oldest president-elect in U.S. history.

The leading lines from the "news" stories are telling.  It's not about her qualification(s) (or lack thereof) it's all about her race, gender, etc.
(08-11-2020, 06:00 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 05:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Exposing 1/4 of Kamalas record was enough to knock her out of the primary.

Buckle up.

Well if someone thinks that The President suggested ingesting bleach... well that explains his (or perhaps her) "excitement" about the democrat ticket.

Think about this... it's pretty clear that Joe Biden isn't all that well health-wise and specifically mentally.  The democrat party just selected their new "Hillary" for no other reason than she "checks the right boxes" for their identity style politics.
No, I'm not a previously banned poster. You got that wrong just like your opinions on Trump. I almost feel sorry for Trump supporters since they are in for a long dry spell since this imbecile will not only lose in November but also cause the Republicans to lose control of the Senate. I also predict that many of Trump's biggest supporters in the Senate, House and in gubernatorial positions will try to distance themselves from Trump after he loses in November. DeSantis is at the top of this list of cowards.

I would be curious as to what you would list as "The right boxes ". What exactly would you consider those boxes to be?
(08-11-2020, 06:02 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]Kamala Harris did NOT call Biden a racist. She even prefaced her negative comments about Biden by stating " I do not think you are racist." No doubt that Trump's supporters growing desperation will lead to more distortions and lies. Your desperation is certainly warranted since Trump has single-handedly destroyed the Republican party and it is unlikely to recover for a long-time. When George Will and Ann Coulter (among many others) say they can't vote for Trump it basically tells you how hopeless his situation is.

She said she believes Bidens accusers. Keep on truckin'!

Kamala Harris Co-Sponsored Bill That Would Force Schools To Let Male Athletes Compete In Girls’ Sports
[Image: CBD27825-4-C2-B-48-D3-A7-D6-F19-ED2-CE3122.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7