Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dave should be on the hot seat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A ton of his draft picks are under achieving and/or playing bad. This team is far from built.
His picks and free agent moves were the reason we were even in the game.
It's Rebuild 5.0 time.  

I vote we oust Gus and see if the same team can achieve greater results under another head coach before we think of applying the boot to Dave. 

Other teams manage to find valuable contributors so freaking easily. Plug and pay, no problem. We spend high draft picks and lots of money in free agency and still our record can't get any worse. It's incredible.

Agreed this roster is pathetic after 4 years of "building" this is barely better than anything Gene Smith or Shack Harris ever fielded. 

The players he drafted are showing flashes of good play. This is all on coaching and them not putting players in the rights spots to succeed because there to stubborn to admit what there doing isn`t working.  

You don't think maybe Gus isn't responsible for not properly developing players?
To a degree, I agree. Dave, well... he picks the picks we want. His picks sucks though, Holmes got cut.... His 2013 draft... what the heck man? Everyone defends Dave but it is time your PICKS deliver Dave..

People will mention coaching...which is an issue, but Caldwell hired the clown head coach in the first place.

The same people calling for Caldwell's head wil be crying when the guys he drafted are playing well on other teams.
I disagree completely. Hard to evaluate your roster when you have a ice cream truck driver as your coach

I think the talent is there, the players just aren't being developed and their talents aren't being used correctly.  Kicking Dave out now would be like what happened to TC - another big mistake.  

Quote:Other teams manage to find valuable contributors so freaking easily. Plug and pay, no problem. We spend high draft picks and lots of money in free agency and still our record can't get any worse. It's incredible.

Sounds like a coaching problem.
This is a stupid thread. Complete and utter nonsense. He's not the coach.
Just deliver... and ill go home

Ramsey - shut down WRs for majority of game. Got tip that lead to pick

Yannick - sack. Had Stanley jumpy all game.

Fowler - QB hit. Lead to INT

Jackson - sack

Gipson - INT

That's just off the top of my head.
Quote:His picks and free agent moves were the reason we were even in the game.
This.  I said this is another thread.  Ramsey, Fowler, Gipson were the reason why we had a chance.
uh No!

For Gus to go conservative shows this team lacks killer instinct.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5