Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Makes me want to Vomit. Shad and Caldwell are garbage men on the NFL Scene!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is just insane.  The Jaguars had 1 good year since 2013.  Dave was so bad that Khan had to hire Coughlin to come in and be his boss.  The team consistently drafts the wrong players, Trades off the few picks it gets right, or releases players who don't fit in with the status quo.  I would rank Caldwell worse than GENE SMITH because Dave has been here for almost a decade.   This team is in worse or just as bad as shape as it was when he took over the team back in 2013.   Just horrendous Decisions by him and Shad Khan for keeping this loser this long.

The 2017 team that went to the AFC championship game is all but completely destroyed.   The only thing we have left are memories and a few draft picks the Jags will no doubt screw up.    Khan for his part has done nothing but hold on to loser GM"s and Head coaches for far too long.   Coughlin for his problems got the team to the AFC Championship game only to be the fall guy the next year or so.   This team will no doubt suck again this year due to them dumping all the talent.   Just horrendous From the top to the bottom of this front office.

Khan maybe a good business man but he is awful as a sports guy.  His soccer teams sucks and he bought the Jaguars and turned them into probably the worse team of the decade from 2013-2020.  Khan is like Jerry Jones in constantly making the wrong decisions and having the wrong Men lead this teams.   Khan sucks as an ower and I don't care if the team would move with another owner.  What is the sense of being happy he is "staying in Jacksonville" just for the team to be a consistent loser. Atleast the team would be somewhat successful with a competent GM or Owner.    This team will be a bottom feeder for the near future.

But, But, we have all those picks!!  Leave it to the jags to have a ton of draft picks for a Draft that going to have 0 college players playing the previous years.  We have to gauge talent on what they were in 2019.    Just makes me want to vomit on the state of this team.
And yet people still defend both LOL
Caldwell is not worse than Gene Smith and it's not even close
(08-31-2020, 12:07 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]Caldwell is not worse than Gene Smith and it's not even close

Eh......
(08-31-2020, 12:07 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]Caldwell is not worse than Gene Smith and it's not even close

this x1000

I agree, but still, Caldwell is bad.

That's like saying vomit smells better than diarrhea.
The boys on 1010 are ripping the Jags a new orifice. It's comical.
I was hopeful we would have moved on from Doug and Dave after last season.

Since we are so close to the season, I am just hoping they prove my gut wrong. It looks like a complete disaster to me right now. Unfortunately the time for change has long since passed.

We are all on the roller coaster at this point, hopefully the strung out carny that put it together knew what he was doing.
(08-31-2020, 12:35 PM)rufftime Wrote: [ -> ]I was hopeful we would have moved on from Doug and Dave after last season.

Since we are so close to the season, I am just hoping they prove my gut wrong.  It looks like a complete disaster to me right now.  Unfortunately the time for change has long since passed.  

We are all on the roller coaster at this point, hopefully the strung out carny that put it together knew what he was doing.

[Image: rails-train-off-wherewearegoing-backtoth...55001l.jpg]
"Just a slight detour folks."
(08-31-2020, 12:23 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]The boys on 1010 are ripping the Jags a new orifice. It's comical.

Let's calm down a bit and gain some perspective. Was Fournette worth $4M+ this year to be a power back in a West Coast system?

I think Armstead and Ozigbo are ready to step up. 

I think they're clearing dead weight for next year for Gardner or Trevor to make a run.
(08-31-2020, 12:35 PM)rufftime Wrote: [ -> ]I was hopeful we would have moved on from Doug and Dave after last season.

Since we are so close to the season, I am just hoping they prove my gut wrong.  It looks like a complete disaster to me right now.  Unfortunately the time for change has long since passed.  

Hays Carlyon was certain this morning that no matter what happens this season they both come back next year. So we'll end up 5-11 or so and end up picking 10th again.
Both started out with a lot of promise, but have laid some absolute turds lately

DC should just be a draft scout

Khan should stick to Premier League football or MLS
How does cutting Fournette hurt us? I am still trying to figure that out?
(08-31-2020, 01:43 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]How does cutting Fournette hurt us? I am still trying to figure that out?

Probably doesnt hurt us much on the field, 

It does more damage to the image of the team, how we can’t seem to hang on to our high draft picks. It gives the perception that we are mis-managed and is a big turn off for free agents, rookies, coaching candidates, media

They were/are both terrible.  I would say Caldwell is worse because Gene was not allowed to spend money under Weaver, but Khan has opened up the wallet for Caldwell and it is no better.
(08-31-2020, 01:43 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]How does cutting Fournette hurt us? I am still trying to figure that out?
The same way it hurts any business as a potential landing spot for the jobless. Would you prefer a company that fires most of its top employees on the regular?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Now with the waiver of LF the Jags have $44.7M in dead money for 2020. Top contributors are Foles, LF, Telvin, AJ, White Tiger, Dareus.
Rebuilding since 1995.
Pages: 1 2 3 4