Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2 cops shot in Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://www.tatumreportexclusive.com/bre...hot-video/
https://apnews.com/28a283922de8784f6fca5c42fe8e5bca

This is beyond out of control. Enough is enough and they need to be rounded up.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
Black Lives Matter.
I knew this was coming. After I heard that only 1 cop was being brought up on minor charges, I said, "If I lived in the city limits of Louisville, I'm packing up and leaving before dark." This thing is gonna get even more ugly by the end of the week. Anyone with any common sense would stay away from Louisville for a while.

(09-23-2020, 10:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Black Lives Matter.

After what the Kentucky AG said today, apparently not.
(09-23-2020, 11:16 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I knew this was coming. After I heard that only 1 cop was being brought up on minor charges, I said, "If I lived in the city limits of Louisville, I'm packing up and leaving before dark." This thing is gonna get even more ugly by the end of the week. Anyone with any common sense would stay away from Louisville for a while.

(09-23-2020, 10:52 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Black Lives Matter.

After what the Kentucky AG said today, apparently not.

Why? How about people finally fight back against these morons?

Because that day is coming.. We can only watch so many law enforcement targeted and gunned down in the streets. It's coming.
A couple of posters here are kind of proving the whole BLM point.

Upset about cops, not upset about original victim.
(09-23-2020, 11:35 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of posters here are kind of proving the whole BLM point.

What original victim?

Victims are victims regardless of what order they come in.. Jesus 

And it isn't even clear if Floyd ingested a lethal amount of drugs.. sure looked he did, but none of that even matters...  4 Cops behavior does NOT make it okay to start executing law enforcement.. which some are in my family. You people really are Fing sick.

And please tell us, what is the "BLM" point? Please enlighten the masses.
Let's face it, we're in a civil war right now and it's only a matter of time before some real bullets start flying at these "Peaceful Protestors"
(09-24-2020, 12:04 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Let's face it, we're in a civil war right now and it's only a matter of time before some real bullets start flying at these "Peaceful Protestors"

I'll take the side who majoritarily serves and has been shooting target practice since they were knee high..

The patience we've displayed is remarkable.. we're still giving democracy a chance.  Keep burning our cities and shooting our cops though and all hell is about to break loose.
We go overseas and fight 20+ years of endless terrorist wars and then come home to this sackless Soybean fraternity faction. Lol what do you think is going to happen. Go back to school.

Executing policemen and woman won't end well for y'all at all.
(09-23-2020, 11:35 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]A couple of posters here are kind of proving the whole BLM point.

Agreed. Bad cops put this whole thing in motion in Louisville and because of their actions, innocent cops are now being targeted. The blood is on their hands.

(09-23-2020, 11:42 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]

What original victim?

And it isn't even clear if Floyd ingested a lethal amount of drugs.. sure looked he did, but none of that even matters...  4 Cops behavior does NOT make it okay to start executing law enforcement.. which some are in my family. You people really are Fing sick.

This isn't about Floyd, genius! This is about Breonna Taylor. You don't even know which case you're commenting on. Get a clue!
(09-24-2020, 12:22 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/...80576?s=20
Yep saw that earlier today. Everything is planned, organized, and funded. Feds need to go after Uhaul and get the name and follow the money.

This is out of control and they have no fear of the cops because they know the cops aren't allowed to do anything. Even with 2 cops shot, no protesters got shot. They needed to unload their weapons after that.

(09-24-2020, 12:44 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]

Agreed. Bad cops put this whole thing in motion in Louisville and because of their actions, innocent cops are now being targeted. The blood is on their hands.

(09-23-2020, 11:42 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]What original victim?

This isn't about Floyd, genius! This is about Breonna Taylor. You don't even know which case you're commenting on.

I know the case very well, have you read the report including the phone calls from jail for all the idiots that were arrested? Her boyfriend even stated that the cops knocked and that he fired first. He also said she wasn't in bed. She also wasn't an EMT and could no longer work for the city because she was involved in renting a car a dead body was found in. She also had transported and hid money for her previous boyfriend the drug dealer. She still was currently hiding money for him. In addition she may have been laundering the money for him.

If you actually want to read the facts, read the report here.
https://www.tatumreportexclusive.com/sho...eally-was/

There was no victim in this case. She was at a minimum associated with known criminals and knew what they did. Based on the evidence she was more than associated and was part of the group. Sorry but the people you associate with can have consequences for you. The rest of the group was arrested without shots being fired because in their own words they don't mess with cops and didn't want to die. The boyfriend was a fool and shot at the cops.

(09-24-2020, 12:44 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]

(09-23-2020, 11:42 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]What original victim?

This isn't about Floyd, genius! This is about Breonna Taylor. You don't even know which case you're commenting on. Get a clue!

And you don't even know what case you're talking about moron.. please fill us in.

Moron
(09-24-2020, 01:01 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2020, 12:44 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. Bad cops put this whole thing in motion in Louisville and because of their actions, innocent cops are now being targeted. The blood is on their hands.

This isn't about Floyd, genius! This is about Breonna Taylor. You don't even know which case you're commenting on.

I know the case very well, have you read the report including the phone calls from jail for all the idiots that were arrested? Her boyfriend even stated that the cops knocked and that he fired first. He also said she wasn't in bed. She also wasn't an EMT and could no longer work for the city because she was involved in renting a car a dead body was found in. She also had transported and hid money for her previous boyfriend the drug dealer. She still was currently hiding money for him. In addition she may have been laundering the money for him.

If you actually want to read the facts, read the report here.
https://www.tatumreportexclusive.com/sho...eally-was/

There was no victim in this case. She was at a minimum associated with known criminals and knew what they did. Based on the evidence she was more than associated and was part of the group. Sorry but the people you associate with can have consequences for you. The rest of the group was arrested without shots being fired because in their own words they don't mess with cops and didn't want to die. The boyfriend was a fool and shot at the cops.

This information you offer up is coming from the very police that murdered her and is full of lies to protect their cover up. The fact is that reporters interviewed 12 of her surrounding neighbors in the apartment complex. Of those 12, only one said that he thought the police identified themselves. Taylor's boyfriend said they didn't. Even if they did, Taylor and the boyfriend probably couldn't hear them as they were asleep and ran out into the hallway, because they thought someone was breaking in. He did shoot first, because again, they thought someone was breaking in. If someone tries breaking into my house in the middle of the night when I'm asleep and I don't hear who it is, I'm blasting them too. Many people would. 

Taylor was working as an EMT at the time and had just come off working 4 night shifts in a row, the night of the shooting. Also, no drugs were found in the house at the time of the shooting. The Louisville DA's office has offered her boyfriend a very sweet plea deal to implicate Taylor in his crimes and he refuses. He continues to state she knew nothing of what he did. Again, this was completely the fault of some corrupt Louisville policemen. No one was running from the police in this instance or physically fighting officers. In this case, police broke in the door of an apartment complex where 11 of her 12 neighbors say police did not identify themselves. When the boyfriend fired, thinking they were being robbed, the officers fired a flurry of bullets hitting Taylor 6 times, who was standing in the hallway and murdering her. Then, when in custody, the Louisville Police Department releases false information to cover up their errors and the DA tries to bribe her boyfriend into implicating her in his crimes and he refuses. That is the facts, period! 

Many of these social justice cases are complete B.S. and justifiable shootings. This one was not! This was clearly a case of bad cops acting on a bad order. I would personally like to see the person who ordered the no knock warrant, indicted as well.

(09-24-2020, 01:15 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2020, 12:44 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. Bad cops put this whole thing in motion in Louisville and because of their actions, innocent cops are now being targeted. The blood is on their hands.

And you don't even know what case you're talking about moron.. please fill us in.

Moron

Think again. I just did fill you in with facts.
Lol, the hoops that you jump through to cover up for these people and your radical party
He is recorded saying the police knocked on the door. That’s even shown on the Hulu special about Taylor. There’s no disputing that issue. As far as not knowing it was the police, why would they knock on the door repeatedly only to not identify themselves before kicking it open? Do we really believe they knocked but didn’t announce? That takes a bit of stretching and simply doesn’t make sense.

Taylor wasn’t an EMT. She was an ER technician which is nothing more than a patient babysitter / maid in 99% of hospitals. Her job doesn’t really matter much here anyway since an EMT can be just as involved in criminal activity as anyone else. She’s recorded on jail calls talking to the drug dealer ex-boyfriend about his drug money. She’s also already implicated in other activities as shown on the newly released information.

What info did the PD release to cover it up and lie? You can’t indict someone for applying for a no-knock warrant because you didn’t like the outcome. The no-knock warrant isn’t given just because you want it. You have to prove to a judge the substantial likelihood that, by announcing yourself, you’re likely to be injured by occupants in the home. This is obviously supported by the fact that the occupant shot at them. I don’t like no-knock warrants, but that isn’t to say that they don’t serve a legitimate purpose because they do.

You bought the initial story hook, line, and sinker. Hell, even I thought this was a bad shoot in the beginning, but the information they released proves otherwise. Taylor was very much involved in, at least, a portion of the drug activity. The blood of Taylor and no these cops is on Walker. Have you read the documents they released because they absolutely implicate Taylor.
It's important to keep perspective right now. We are not in a civil war, but that is just the kind of talk the people who finance and organize these protests are encouraging. They're trying to upset the system and you. As someone mentioned earlier, follow the money and I suspect that is being done.

Sit back, watch, let the people whose job it is to deal with this do their thing, and vote in November.
Breonna Taylor's involvement (or lack of involvement) in selling drugs isn't relevant. The cops were not expecting to find her there. She wasn't the reason they came.
Based on what I've heard about the incident, I agree with only charging the one cop for shooting into the nearby apartment unit.
Those cops had orders to execute a search warrant regardless of resistance. They should never have been given those orders, but they acted within them.
It might be best to not ever do a no-knock warrant again. It would certainly be best to train cops to fall back to covered positions if they ever face resistance while executing a warrant. Calling for backup and negotiators because a standoff has begun is always better than calling in EMTs because someone's bleeding out.

Thankfully, neither of the officers has a life-threatening injury.
And the suspect is in custody, they brought him in alive.
Sad that it even happened, but at least the system is working this time.
These people funding all this need to be brought to justice.

O-line, not sure what you charge a cop for in this situation. Let's say you were assigned to the squad that had a LEGAL no-knock warrant. Let's say everything you say is true (which I don't think is the case). You bust in the room, and a person fires their gun at you. You and your friends return fire, then find out you killed a drug dealer's girlfriend in the exchange. You followed orders to arrest a dangerous criminal who attacked you, but there was an accidental casualty. Are you now a criminal? How long should you go to jail? Where is the criminal intent? This sort of stuff happens.

It is impossible to make perfect decisions in these heat-of-the-moment encounters that threaten a life. The same justification you use to explain why the drug dealer shot at the cops is the exact same reasoning that went through their heads. If we have to blame a party, how about putting it on the person that is profiting from breaking the law?
Pages: 1 2 3 4