Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump/Biden debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
In 8 more hours. 

Trump wants drug tests, Biden says no. Biden wants a break after the first and second 30 minute segments, Trump says no. Trump wants an inspection for listening devices, Biden says no. Negotiations still ongoing. 

With that said, my favorite Presidential debate moment:

https://youtu.be/Hbh2qXBMjuY
Biden previously agreed to an ear piece inspection and all of a sudden backing out.

(09-29-2020, 01:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]In 8 more hours. 

Trump wants drug tests, Biden says no. Biden wants a break after the first and second 30 minute segments, Trump says no. Trump wants an inspection for listening devices, Biden says no. Negotiations still ongoing. 

With that said, my favorite Presidential debate moment:

https://youtu.be/Hbh2qXBMjuY

A shining example of how out of touch the political class is throwing an underhand pitch like that for Trump to knock out of the atmosphere.
The drug test is probably asking too much, but asking for an earpiece inspection certainly is not.
(09-29-2020, 02:06 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]The drug test is probably asking too much, but asking for an earpiece inspection certainly is not.

Not agreeing to it is a bad look.

Biden isn't sharp enough to receive answers via ear piece without making it painfully obvious.
(09-29-2020, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2020, 02:06 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]The drug test is probably asking too much, but asking for an earpiece inspection certainly is not.

Biden isn't sharp enough to receive answers via ear piece without making it painfully obvious.

Beat me to it. Was just thinking he lacks the acuity to wear it unnoticed.
Wanting two breaks during a 90 minute debate is a bit much.  It's probably a "substitute" for the earpiece.
(09-29-2020, 02:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]

"Speak up, you dog-faced pony soldier!"
This ought to be good. Must see TV for sure. I will stay up past my bedtime to watch this train wreck. If Biden uses an earpiece I hope trumps peeps employ jammers.
Here is a preview......

[Image: old+people+fighting.gif]
Question #1. This goes to President Trump. What will you do if elected for a second term, about the civil unrest across all 50 states and the racist cops that shoot minorities?

Question #2 goes to Mr Biden. What’s your favorite color?
Answer: “(while holding finger to ear) you’re gonna have to hold on. I have Hilary on the other line.”
(09-29-2020, 06:50 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]This ought to be good. Must see TV for sure. I will stay up past my bedtime to watch this train wreck. If Biden uses an earpiece I hope trumps peeps employ jammers.
I would pull a national security or secret service move and jam all signals

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
(09-29-2020, 07:10 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2020, 06:50 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]This ought to be good.  Must see TV for sure.  I will stay up past my bedtime to watch this train wreck.  If Biden uses an earpiece I hope trumps peeps employ jammers.
I would pull a national security or secret service move and jam all signals

That would be wise.  It’s sad that this is even a discussion.  But either way, Trump bad, so no matter how senile Joe makes himself out to be, the left will get his vote.  My neighbor is voting Biden because she’s “had enough white privilege”.  But she also works for one of the sleaze bag attorneys you see all the time in the commercials.
Let’s get ready to rummmmble!
Someone's getting fired for Wallace audio.

Jill Biden isn't a real doctor.
Joe is already struggling in his 1st answer

Trump sharp so far.

Trump shouldn't talk over Wallace.
Train wreck Wallace has lost control in the first 5 min
Trump needs to check himself.
Wow, this is gonna be a literal fist fight in about 20 more minutes.
(09-29-2020, 09:19 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]Train wreck Wallace has lost control in the first 5 min

Wallace is doing as good as anybody can. How do you stop the POTUS from speaking?

Trump is having a debate New York style.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10