Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Is any game remaining winnable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I’m looking at the schedule and I don’t see how Jacksonville wins another game. 

Please don’t give me the “too much talent” speech. 

Offense has Robinson and Chark and Minshew sometimes; but even then they can’t score consistently. 

Accounting for an unexpected upset, which always happens, for better or for worse; this team is looking at 2-14. 

We’re heading for another rebuild and it sickens me to type that. This fan base and this city have suffered enough
(10-04-2020, 04:05 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]I’m looking at the schedule and I don’t see how Jacksonville wins another game. 

Please don’t give me the “too much talent” speech. 

Offense has Robinson and Chark and Minshew sometimes; but even then they can’t score consistently. 

Accounting for an unexpected upset, which always happens, for better or for worse; this team is looking at 2-14. 

We’re heading for another rebuild and it sickens me to type that. This fan base and city jags suffered enough

I think you are right though. I’m also coming to grips with reality.
It's the NFL. They're going to win another game. Will they be favored? Probably not.
The more important question is will any team challenge us for such a complete level of ineptitude?
Houston

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk
The only team clearly worse is the Jets and we don't play them.

I'm sure they'll win 2-3 more games.
We'll win enough games to get the #4 pick.
With this defense, no way
No. We are who the media said we were. Bad defense, QB looking like a top priority in the draft then draft all defense. Idk what with the QB, Minshew has lost "it". Looks like he doesn't have the confidence anymore. This team knows we are bad on defense and we throw it 40 times and ran Robinson 17 times. 20 total. This team from top to bottom reeks of suck and I really hope after this season we see the entire thing brought down. Start over, we need it.
I hate to say it - but the Jags are just unlucky enough to win the last 2 games of the season, pushing them to the 4th pick. QB's go 1-3. Jags remain mired in obscurity for another decade before moving to London.
The more I watch Minshew, and the more I watch some of these other young QB's, (Herbert, Burrow, etc) I think we need to move on from Minshew after this year.

We all love his moxie and attitude, but he doesn't scream franchise QB.

With that said, i'm all for us not winning another game this year. This team is frustrating to watch.
(10-04-2020, 04:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Houston

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

This is a joke right? Watson will eat this defense alive
(10-04-2020, 04:16 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to say it - but the Jags are just unlucky enough to win the last 2 games of the season, pushing them to the 4th pick.  QB's go 1-3.  Jags remain mired in obscurity for another decade before moving to London.

That sounds about right for 2020.
(10-04-2020, 04:14 PM)Preach Wrote: [ -> ]We'll win enough games to get the #4 pick.

Isn't that the way it always is? Then we will reach for a QB like Trey Lance, who will be a huge bust!
(10-04-2020, 04:19 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2020, 04:14 PM)Preach Wrote: [ -> ]We'll win enough games to get the #4 pick.

Isn't that the way it always is? Then we will reach for a QB like Trey Lance, who will be a huge bust!

Hopefully it’s not Caldwell picking. 

Khan already broke his word once. 

It’s time to clean house, from top to bottom
(10-04-2020, 04:18 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2020, 04:16 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to say it - but the Jags are just unlucky enough to win the last 2 games of the season, pushing them to the 4th pick.  QB's go 1-3.  Jags remain mired in obscurity for another decade before moving to London.

That sounds about right for 2020.

It won't happen. This defense is bad now, wait until injuries and the pessimism kicks in after the losses pile up. 1-15 is a real possibility with this defense. It's all-world bad. Our interior DL is kinda meh, but they should be winning more 1 on 1s and the outside DL never seems to get home either. LBs outside of Jack are bad. We probably have the worst dbs in the league. I bet you by the end of the year we will allow the most points ever in NFL history. It's that bad.
Not unless we are granted a Covid forfeit; and we arent favored enough by the league to rate even a postponment, never mind a forfeit.
Do we play the Jets? no? then I don't think so
(10-04-2020, 04:16 PM)High Octane Wrote: [ -> ]The more I watch Minshew, and the more I watch some of these other young QB's, (Herbert, Burrow, etc) I think we need to move on from Minshew after this year.

We all love his moxie and attitude, but he doesn't scream franchise QB.

With that said, i'm all for us not winning another game this year. This team is frustrating to watch.

I sadly have to agree...
2-14 book it! Injuries are piling up too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5