Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CJ Henderson quitting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So before the 2nd round, I had heard from a few different people that allegedly CJ Henderson is looking to possibly quit/retire. Would make sense why we're addressing CB early and in FA. 

Again, just a rumor I heard from a few places.
Yeah apparently he unfollowed the Jaguars from social media.

Don't know if its because of that or if hes disgruntled with the Campbell pick.

Will be interesting to follow.
He stunk last year. Another Caldwell 1st round bomb?
See ya. Bust.
Damn
Uhhhh excuse me?
Well that would explain a lot..
Wait what lol?
Where is the actual link or post ? Show it
If true then Meyer gets an A for that 33rd pick!
Doubt it.
Another gata bust.
(04-30-2021, 09:04 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the actual link or post ? Show it

There isn't one, hence "Rumor"

Read please.
Bro I’m out
[Image: merlin_171874488_97f369b3-c45c-42c9-8702...le=upscale]
CJ is still the starter and had an awesome week 1 last year in our only win of the season. Somebody posted this picture as he is watching the draft.
But dude could have been taking a phone call from his friend or family.

This doesn’t mean he is quitting.
That would be so mortifying. We finally get some momentum as a franchise and this happens? Wow that would be so shockingly embarrassing
(04-30-2021, 09:16 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]CJ is still the starter and had an awesome week 1 last year in our only win of the season. Somebody posted this picture as he is watching the draft.
But dude could have been taking a phone call from his friend or family.

This doesn’t mean he is quitting.

Oh c'mon man you don't remember the draft last year? It was the joke of the 1st round last year. Personally, I thought it was hilarious... and I also didn't take it seriously. But now if he truly were to quit... that makes the whole thing real and hilarious lol.
(04-30-2021, 09:16 PM)JNev Wrote: [ -> ]That would be so mortifying. We finally get some momentum as a franchise and this happens? Wow that would be so shockingly embarrassing

Meyer said No Distractions. This guy gonna shape up or get out.
Link

Yeah that sounds like he is quitting for sure...gtho of here with all the bs. He had labrum surgery.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6