Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Nancy Pelosi's FAKE Capital Insurrection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just like most media hyped attacks against those on the right, this was is FAKE as well. But will the media report this? Of course not, they love having people believe that we are the bad guys. Believe me, if we were to attack, there would be no doubt and no survivors. 

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/16/video...-to-enter/
I'm sure the family of that dead lady probably thinks it was real.
(05-17-2021, 03:32 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure the family of that dead lady probably thinks it was real.

Im positive they know that she was gunned down in cold blood by a coward.
(05-17-2021, 03:32 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure the family of that dead lady probably thinks it was real.

It was perpetuated by the capital police... did you not watch the video?
I said from the very beginning that it wasn't what the media and the democrats were claiming.
There were definitely some bad actors there. That said, I don't see how they prosecute that buffalo shaman guy with that video.
I think I'm gonna stay away from this section of the website. Many of you guys are so delusionally radicalized at this point, that it's concerning. As I have said on many occasions, I don't belong to either party, because I find them both equally loathsome, but if you can't even recognize that it was an insurrection, then you are too far gone. That was a clear insurrection by people who are no better than the looting, BLM crowd. They are all on the same level and they all need to go to prison. Heck I'd even pair them up in the cells, one BLM inmate and one radicalized "Trumper" as their bunk mate. We need to start getting rid of the radicals on both sides of the spectrum and if you only see them on one side of the aisle, you are part of the problem. There is definitely right wing radicals and left wing radicals. We saw the left wing criminals looting and pillaging at the marches and we saw the right wing criminals looting and pillaging at the insurrection. There was absolutely no difference!
(05-17-2021, 06:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm gonna stay away from this section of the website. Many of you guys are so delusionally radicalized at this point, that it's concerning. As I have said on many occasions, I don't belong to either party, because I find them both equally loathsome, but if you can't even recognize that it was an insurrection, then you are too far gone. That was a clear insurrection by people who are no better than the looting, BLM crowd. They are all on the same level and they all need to go to prison. Heck I'd even pair them up in the cells, one BLM inmate and one radicalized "Trumper" as their bunk mate. We need to start getting rid of the radicals on both sides of the spectrum and if you only see them on one side of the aisle, you are part of the problem. There is definitely right wing radicals and left wing radicals. We saw the left wing criminals looting and pillaging at the marches and we saw the right wing criminals looting and pillaging at the insurrection. There was absolutely no difference!

An insurrection with no weapons where the capitol police are seen letting people in?
I agree. It's foolish to think there were no bad actors from the right. Maybe certain posters here don't want to acknowledge that. Personally, I think a certain segment of conservatives are being radicalized, for lack of a better term, by a double standard created by the establishment. I agree that what happened at the Capitol was no different than what happened at the BLM riots, but that's not how it was portrayed in the media. I believe that if the BLM riots had been roundly condemned and punished all summer, many of those people would not have entered the Capitol building. Just my opinion.

No need to quit coming here, though.
If police murdered a BLM insurrectionist entering a Federal building in Portland, he would be put to death.

A Capitol police officer murdered an unarmed white girl and they haven't even told us who did it.
(05-17-2021, 05:41 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]There were definitely some bad actors there. That said, I don't see how they prosecute that buffalo shaman guy with that video.

I'd bet a days pay that he does.
(05-17-2021, 06:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2021, 06:10 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm gonna stay away from this section of the website. Many of you guys are so delusionally radicalized at this point, that it's concerning. As I have said on many occasions, I don't belong to either party, because I find them both equally loathsome, but if you can't even recognize that it was an insurrection, then you are too far gone. That was a clear insurrection by people who are no better than the looting, BLM crowd. They are all on the same level and they all need to go to prison. Heck I'd even pair them up in the cells, one BLM inmate and one radicalized "Trumper" as their bunk mate. We need to start getting rid of the radicals on both sides of the spectrum and if you only see them on one side of the aisle, you are part of the problem. There is definitely right wing radicals and left wing radicals. We saw the left wing criminals looting and pillaging at the marches and we saw the right wing criminals looting and pillaging at the insurrection. There was absolutely no difference!

An insurrection with no weapons where the capitol police are seen letting people in?

There were weapons. 
There were even bombs.
And no one was let in.  When a perimeter is breached at one side, the men manning the other sides have to fall back to another defensible position. That's not "letting the enemy in" so much as it's "trying to move to the next battle." And even if the police didn't perfectly execute that tactic that day, it's still a valid tactic, my point still stands, and most importantly,

It was an insurrection.
(05-17-2021, 08:38 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2021, 05:41 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]There were definitely some bad actors there. That said, I don't see how they prosecute that buffalo shaman guy with that video.

I'd bet a days pay that he does.

Tempting. The whole point they were trying to convey with that guy is that he wanted a violent overthrow. That video shows him talking to a capitol police officer who says they can enter if they are peaceful. The dude advocates for peace and goes in. That is not how it was presented to the public. I can't remember: did that guy take anything when he left?
(05-17-2021, 06:57 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. It's foolish to think there were no bad actors from the right. Maybe certain posters here don't want to acknowledge that. Personally, I think a certain segment of conservatives are being radicalized, for lack of a better term, by a double standard created by the establishment. I agree that what happened at the Capitol was no different than what happened at the BLM riots, but that's not how it was portrayed in the media. I believe that if the BLM riots had been roundly condemned and punished all summer, many of those people would not have entered the Capitol building. Just my opinion.

It's called the Christian Identity Movement. I read about this crazy crap not too long ago and talk about radicalized. The CI movement has been in America since the 1920s and has been instrumental in many incidents. Ruby Ridge, Waco, the Oklahoma City bombing, the 1996 Olympic bombing. The crazies who led the charge into the Capitol have CI ties.
(05-17-2021, 06:57 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. It's foolish to think there were no bad actors from the right. Maybe certain posters here don't want to acknowledge that. Personally, I think a certain segment of conservatives are being radicalized, for lack of a better term, by a double standard created by the establishment. I agree that what happened at the Capitol was no different than what happened at the BLM riots, but that's not how it was portrayed in the media. I believe that if the BLM riots had been roundly condemned and punished all summer, many of those people would not have entered the Capitol building. Just my opinion.

(05-18-2021, 10:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's called the Christian Identity Movement. I read about this crazy crap not too long ago and talk about radicalized. The CI movement has been in America since the 1920s and has been instrumental in many incidents. Ruby Ridge, Waco, the Oklahoma City bombing, the 1996 Olympic bombing. The crazies who led the charge into the Capitol have CI ties.
The ones who lead the charge were not conservatives. There certainly were people who got caught up in it and then crossed lines but they didn't go there to do that. All of the known antifa and anarchy members aren't being charged. I think they are also using this to further create additional people who cannot take the crap from the government any longer. The right wing groups generally won't do anything if left alone. The government seems to find the ones they can push to do something and provide them with the means.

Another thing is the level of corruption that is being exposed is high because of the internet. You have the MSM calling everything they don't agree with conspiracy theories. So many truths are being pushed to conspiracy that it draws in people to believe most anything. When you can't trust MSM, you see the research on the internet as more truthful than the news and it pushes some people over the edge.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
(08-20-2021, 09:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources | Reuters

Conveniently released when the eyes of the world on are Afghanistan…
(08-20-2021, 09:38 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2021, 09:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources | Reuters

Conveniently released when the eyes of the world on are Afghanistan…

Yep, but if it's true then it needed to come out. The timing is crappy but nothing to be done about that except spread the word.
(05-17-2021, 09:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2021, 06:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]An insurrection with no weapons where the capitol police are seen letting people in?

There were weapons. 
There were even bombs.
And no one was let in.  When a perimeter is breached at one side, the men manning the other sides have to fall back to another defensible position. That's not "letting the enemy in" so much as it's "trying to move to the next battle." And even if the police didn't perfectly execute that tactic that day, it's still a valid tactic, my point still stands, and most importantly,

It was an insurrection.

LOL.  I'd really love to hear your explanation for this one.

PS  Numerous people simply walked in, while Capitol police did nothing to prevent their entry.
(08-20-2021, 10:33 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2021, 09:10 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]There were weapons. 
There were even bombs.

It was an insurrection.

LOL.  I'd really love to hear your explanation for this one.

PS  Numerous people simply walked in, while Capitol police did nothing to prevent their entry.

And numerous people are now in jail for their crimes that day.  Some have been convicted.  I don't understand your question.
Pages: 1 2 3