Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jailed Murderer Wins Public Office in D.C. Election
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
This is what happens when people that hate America are put in charge. You can't make this stuff up. Now murderers STILL IN PRISON are in local governments. 

Next, they will have pedophiles in charge of daycares. And before you laugh that off, all the things happening today, we were told 20 years ago we were fear mongering for bringing it up. Transsexuals in the military? "It will never happen you homophobe"

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption...me-prison/
The Inmates are running the Asylum.......
(06-24-2021, 11:13 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]The Inmates are running the Asylum.......

Literally
(06-24-2021, 09:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]This is what happens when people that hate America are put in charge. You can't make this stuff up. Now murderers STILL IN PRISON are in local governments. 

Next, they will have pedophiles in charge of daycares. And before you laugh that off, all the things happening today, we were told 20 years ago we were fear mongering for bringing it up. Transsexuals in the military? "It will never happen you homophobe"

I bet you believe felons should lose their right to vote too?
(06-24-2021, 11:36 AM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2021, 09:38 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]This is what happens when people that hate America are put in charge. You can't make this stuff up. Now murderers STILL IN PRISON are in local governments. 

I think there should be an IQ test before any one is allowed the right to vote.

Anything below triple digits, sorry, you no smart enough!

Which would cover pretty much 98% of the prison population and former felons.
(06-24-2021, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2021, 11:36 AM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]I bet you believe felons should lose their right to vote too?

So what if the IQ tests are rigged and only people they want to vote get the passing IQ score? Also, I have met some really dumb people who have an IQ higher than I could ever hope to obtain, lol.
(06-24-2021, 11:36 AM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]I bet you believe felons should lose their right to vote too?

No one outside the USA ever says this and no country outside the USA has ever attempted it.

And the USA was just doing it to discourage black voting.
(06-24-2021, 12:02 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2021, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I think there should be an IQ test before any one is allowed the right to vote.

No one outside the USA ever says this and no country outside the USA has ever attempted it.

And the USA was just doing it to discourage black voting.

Did I say any country ever did?

I'm just saying I'm tired of people that can't put together a coherent sentence being able to sway the country.
(06-24-2021, 11:36 AM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]

So are you saying that this is a good thing, that felons still serving time are running things in our government? And as far as felons voting, I think they need to earn that right by demonstrating that they are a net benefit to society. They should not just get it automatically

Dog. If this was the case, you and Ronster wouldn’t be able to vote hahahahah

They change the IQ standards all the time.  100 is always the middle.  You just mathematically eliminated 50% of the country.
Half of the country is stupider than the average.(25%democrat, and 25% Republicans,). 

Also, in 1964 a lot of people would very much believe that black people weren't smart enough to vote.
I can see it now,

" And now, our President will speak live from his cell in Federal Prison on prison reform"

"Just because I killed that family does not make me an evil person, It was because of racism and the racist society that we live in. If white people did not exist, I would not have killed that family. It was their fault for being there, they benefited from the ill gotten gains of their ancestors, if their ancestors would have just kept their white [BLEEP] in Europe, then they would still be alive. I am NOT to blame. That is why I have instructed Congress to write a new law that would free me from these racist chains. PRISONS NEED TO BE ABOLISHED"

(06-24-2021, 01:28 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2021, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I think there should be an IQ test before any one is allowed the right to vote.

They change the IQ standards all the time.  100 is always the middle.  You just mathematically eliminated 50% of the country.
Half of the country is stupider than the average.(25%democrat, and 25% Republicans,). 

Also, in 1964 a lot of people would very much believe that black people weren't smart enough to vote.

"Stupider" uh huh... will you take the test?
(06-24-2021, 01:28 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually the GSS says that Republicans are 3 to 5 IQ points higher than Democrats on average. So eliminating the bottom half of IQs hits more Dems, but they make up for it with the robust post-life voting bloc.

(06-24-2021, 01:32 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]I can see it now,

" And now, our President will speak live from his cell in Federal Prison on prison reform"

"Just because I killed that family does not make me an evil person, It was because of racism and the racist society that we live in. If white people did not exist, I would not have killed that family. It was their fault for being there, they benefited from the ill gotten gains of their ancestors, if their ancestors would have just kept their white [BLEEP] in Europe, then they would still be alive. I am NOT to blame. That is why I have instructed Congress to write a new law that would free me from these racist chains. PRISONS NEED TO BE ABOLISHED"

That's not much different from the current Democratic Platform.
Those convicted of victimless crimes should be immediately pardoned.
(06-24-2021, 01:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]

Dog. If this was the case, you and Ronster wouldn’t be able to vote hahahahah

oOOOH.... burned. Dont know how I can come back from such a scorching remark.

(06-24-2021, 02:19 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]Those convicted of victimless crimes should be immediately pardoned.

And there are differing opinions of what victimless crimes means. Go at it with them.

EDIT: There are differing opinions on what constitutes a victimless crime, by all means, debate that particular subject with them.

....don't want mah dumness to dum down da tred.
(06-24-2021, 02:19 PM)Dimson Wrote: [ -> ]Those convicted of victimless crimes should be immediately pardoned.

What's a victimless crime?
(06-24-2021, 02:34 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2021, 01:05 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Dog. If this was the case, you and Ronster wouldn’t be able to vote hahahahah

oOOOH.... burned. Dont know how I can come back from such a scorching remark.

And there are differing opinions of what victimless crimes means. Go at it with them.

EDIT: There are differing opinions on what constitutes a victimless crime, by all means, debate that particular subject with them.

Dang it, I have sweetwood and trico suave on ignore. All they ever do is be ugly and NEVER offer anything intelligent to any conversation. So, I just ignore all their post.
(06-24-2021, 03:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2021, 02:34 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]oOOOH.... burned. Dont know how I can come back from such a scorching remark.

Dang it, I have sweetwood and trico suave on ignore. All they ever do is be ugly and NEVER offer anything intelligent to any conversation. So, I just ignore all their post.
Nothing intelligent?! Like Foles leading the Jags to a SB?!

BOYCOOOOOOOOT
(06-24-2021, 03:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2021, 02:34 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]oOOOH.... burned. Dont know how I can come back from such a scorching remark.

Pot kettle ---> kettle pot

But congratulations on figuring out how to put somebody on ignore.  It was probably a strain.
HAHAH, unless someone quotes them, this is all I have to see of them. Its actually funny. I laugh every time.

Edit Delete Reply Quote Report
Cleatwood
Show this PostThe contents of this message are hidden because Cleatwood is on your ignore list.
Reply Quote Report
RicoTx
Show this PostThe contents of this message are hidden because RicoTx is on your ignore list.
Reply Quote Report
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6