Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trevor Lawrence (merged threads)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
With the 1st pick in the 2021 NFL draft, our beloved Jacksonville Jaguars select THE TRUTH: Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson.

Thanks to Frank Gore and the Jets for fumbling the draft position to benefit us!
LETS GOOOOK HOLY COW BABY LETS GOOOOOOO!!! WOOOWWW
God is good!
"Finally...to rule!"
TLaw...that's all!
Nice.
Finally... FINALLY!
I look forward to the national media being forced to talk about the Jaguars in something resembling positivity for the next 20 years.
Championship
(04-29-2021, 08:32 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]I look forward to the national media being forced to talk about the Jaguars in something resembling positivity for the next 20 years.

I just thought it was hilarious that Rich Eison said they were going to go to commercial and then joked about low hanging fruit.  That’s recognition.  Or a start, at least
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
We finally get a good QB but we need to help him succeed
The press conference with Trevor right now is pretty good.

He is definitely ready to invest himself to the community in addition to this team.
I truly hope he pans out. Go Jaguars!!!
I still cant believe this is real life. We actually have a QB
I haven’t felt this confident about a pick since when we drafted Jalen Ramsey! Let’s go!!!
The rest of the draft is icing on the cake. Trevor is all I wanted. I CANT BELIEVE ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

#SUPERBOWL
(04-29-2021, 11:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]The rest of the draft is icing on the cake. Trevor is all I wanted. I CANT BELIEVE ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

#SUPERBOWL

I wanted Trevor, but I also wanted to protect him. The best OT's are being picked over and we have pure garbage.
(04-29-2021, 11:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2021, 11:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]The rest of the draft is icing on the cake. Trevor is all I wanted. I CANT BELIEVE ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

#SUPERBOWL

I wanted Trevor, but I also wanted to protect him. The best OT's are being picked over and we have pure garbage.

No need to trade Cam to draft another Cam.
(04-29-2021, 10:08 PM)spmakros Wrote: [ -> ]I haven’t felt this confident about a pick since when we drafted Jalen Ramsey! Let’s go!!!

I feel 1000% more confident. Lawrence isn't a quitting, injury-faking, low character prima donna.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22