Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Out-Maneuvers the MSM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/'>Media Outraged After Trump Tricks Them To Cover Endorsements From Military Heroes</a>

WASHINGTON — The media showed up to the presidential ballroom of the new Trump International Hotel on Friday morning expecting Donald Trump to take questions about whether he still questions President Obama’s birthplace.

Instead, they got more than a half hour of a variety of military heroes — generals, medal of honor recipients and a gold star wife — expressing support for the Republican nominee. And it all aired live on the cable news networks.

-----------------

Pretty funny to see the reaction. CNN and other MSM agencies are livid that they just got played. Couldn't have happened to a nicer, more honest bunch.
They are SOOOOOO MAD!!!!

This is genius
When will the media stop letting this guy run the show?  He wants media coverage so why continue to give it to him, especially when you realize you've been played.  Just turn off the cameras and walk out.

Quote:When will the media stop letting this guy run the show? He wants media coverage so why continue to give it to him, especially when you realize you've been played. Just turn off the cameras and walk out.

They can't. Its their job. About the lowest, scum sucking job in society, but still a job.
I love how every single post with you guys any time this guy does anything is "Libs outraged!" "Dems outraged!" It's so comical.

"Werrr finally takin' 'Murica back! Trump! Trump! Trump!"
They got trolled. There is no way around it.
Bwahahahahaha

Screw CNN.. Turn about is fair play..
what a time to be alive!!!!

President Trump is coming!

Trump plays the MSM like a stratavarius Violin

[Image: Clinton.jpg]

Quote:I love how every single post with you guys any time this guy does anything is "Libs outraged!" "Dems outraged!" It's so comical.

^lib outraged
Quote:I love how every single post with you guys any time this guy does anything is "Libs outraged!" "Dems outraged!" It's so comical.

This was pretty well done by Trump to be fair.
Lol that was hilarious and smart.
Yes, well done! It's kinda like Hillary calling half the Trump supporters deplorable, now you have "I'm Deplorable" T-shirts. ...and I want one!
Quote:^lib outraged

^troll showing once again he has no grasp on reality.
Quote:This was pretty well done by Trump to be fair.

I have a sneaking suspicion if elected president there will be plenty of bait and switch moves like this which won't be so playful and enjoyed by all of those who so enjoy gobbling up this phony's manure today.
Quote:^troll showing once again he has no grasp on reality.

^angry lib not getting the response he wanted.
Quote:I have a sneaking suspicion if elected president there will be plenty of bait and switch moves like this which won't be so playful and enjoyed by all of those who so enjoy gobbling up this phony's manure today.

Just outta curiosity, what do you expect with a Hillary presidency?
Quote:^angry lib not getting the response he wanted.

Oh no.. what to do when baited like this? I must be so outraged. <fail>
Quote:Just outta curiosity, what do you expect with a Hillary presidency?

4 years of nothing great.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10