Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: WE GOT US A CONVOY!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been paying attention to it since it started but still haven't been able to see a time-lapse shot in 1 spot. They have groups coming from different directions and even some from the US now. There are reports of 50,000 trucks and up to 500,000 people in cars, providing food, etc.

If they really do it and stay, this will end it. They can't ignore it at that point. MSM is calling it a few trucks of terrorists.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
Lol intresting
Good for them!
Dont mess with 'trucks of terrorists', LOL. The Flying J's of Canada along that route are loving this. Breaker breaker.....
So they made it and aren't leaving. Hopefully they get everything repealed or leaders removed.

There's also a standoff at the border somewhere else. They tried calling in swat but the cops overstepped and they pissed them off more. There is some law where they can leave 1 lane open so they did that and then the cops broke the agreement so they moved personal vehicles to the open lane.

People found the PM who went to hide already within hours of his speech.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
US truck drivers are planning a similar effort going from CA to DC. I agree with one person who said they should not go to DC but to their state Capitols. Don't give Biden a reason to shut DC down and don't give DC the influx of cash that will be spent on gas, food and lodging for the truckers, supporters and the media. Keep the money spent out of DC and put into the local economies of the states.
(02-01-2022, 09:26 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]US truck drivers are planning a similar effort going from CA to DC. I agree with one person who said they should not go to DC but to their state Capitols. Don't give Biden a reason to shut DC down and don't give DC the influx of cash that will be spent on gas, food and lodging for the truckers, supporters and the media. Keep the money spent out of DC and put into the local economies of the states.

Yep, I would prefer doing every state capital at one time. Although if they can shut down the entire area or maybe 3 states, it may be good enough to change everything.
No way. Why give this failing administration a boogeyman?
I know this is in Canada but I think a movement was started there that can't be stopped!

Trudeau Flees from Convoy of Truckers, Moved to Secret Location with His Family

Amid an outpouring of democracy in the streets of Canada’s capital Saturday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau went into hiding.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trudeau-f...n=topdaily
[Image: True-North-Strong-and-Free.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
I think the whole argument about mandates is going to be moot pretty soon.  Mandates are going away, even in blue states.

So what do you do when you are all fired up and you go out with flags waving and signs that say "Freedom!" and you DEMAND that mandates go away and lo and behold, they've gone away.  Oh, well...  Back to work.
(02-09-2022, 11:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think the whole argument about mandates is going to be moot pretty soon.  Mandates are going away, even in blue states.

So what do you do when you are all fired up and you go out with flags waving and signs that say "Freedom!" and you DEMAND that mandates go away and lo and behold, they've gone away.  Oh, well...  Back to work.

I know mask mandates are going away, but are the vax mandates going away too?
(02-09-2022, 12:01 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2022, 11:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think the whole argument about mandates is going to be moot pretty soon.  Mandates are going away, even in blue states.

I know mask mandates are going away, but are the vax mandates going away too?

It's just a matter of time.  

The Canadian government needs to find a face-saving way out of this, that's all.
(02-09-2022, 12:07 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2022, 12:01 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]I know mask mandates are going away, but are the vax mandates going away too?

It's just a matter of time.  

The Canadian government needs to find a face-saving way out of this, that's all.

Testing at the Customs stations before entry seems simple enough.

You just wait until election season is over, because that's why the mandates are going away. You can break out your flags and signs after the suckers re-elect dems.
How many intelligent idiots are going to re-elect the hot mess we have in office? My in-laws will because they don't understand what the progressives are doing from within the democratic party. My FIL will pass off something ridiculous Bidet did or said by saying all politicians make bad decisions. BUT let a republican do or say something similar and he's sure to point out how wrong they are.

I'll call out Trump just as much as I will anyone else but from where I'm sitting, policy for policy and EO for EO, he did nowhere near the damage in his entire presidency that Bidet has done in just over a year.

The social justice BS isn't going to mean jack [BLEEP] when people can't afford to put gas in their vehicles, food on their tables and clothes on their backs.
What are you talking about? This is what equity looks like. Everyone suffers... well, except for our betters.
(02-09-2022, 04:05 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]How many intelligent idiots are going to re-elect the hot mess we have in office? My in-laws will because they don't understand what the progressives are doing from within the democratic party. My FIL will pass off something ridiculous Bidet did or said by saying all politicians make bad decisions. BUT let a republican do or say something similar and he's sure to point out how wrong they are.

I'll call out Trump just as much as I will anyone else but from where I'm sitting, policy for policy and EO for EO, he did nowhere near the damage in his entire presidency that Bidet has done in just over a year.

The social justice BS isn't going to mean jack [BLEEP] when people can't afford to put gas in their vehicles, food on their tables and clothes on their backs.

Far too many, I'm afraid.  Those who don't understand are being taught to believe the government will take care of them.  Those who won't understand are in denial and still want to blame Trump for everything wrong in the world.  I don't think either group will see reality until their personal lives run into a hard wall.
These truckers are going to obliterate 2 years of stupid lockdown policy in a mere two week period. Kudos to them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5