Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Killary and RussiaGate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had to look overseas to find a story about this. None of the liberal outlets here want to talk about it. Go figure. 

ETA: the link won't go to the specific story. Sorry. Will try to fix that. 

Link

The mainstream media is under fire again for ignoring the bombshell claims Hillary Clinton's campaign spied on Donald Trump while he was President - while they show no hesitation in heavy coverage of the discredited Steele dossier and allegations he was colluding with Russia,

DailyMail.com found no links or references to the latest revelations by Special Counsel John Durham in his probe into the origins of the Russia investigation on the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS.

The story has even been picked up global news organizations, including The Times of London, but has seen little in comparison to the wall-to-wall coverage of the so-called 'dirty dossier' that turned out to be Democrat-funded opposition research used as a basis for the FBI to surveil Trump campaign aide Carter Page......
It is very bad for dems and the ruling party inside and outside of the government. This involves Obama, Biden, and Hillary camps all together in this. Then you add the government agencies and we are left with removing most of the government employees and representatives.

It started under Bush but Obama took the intelligence agencies and rebuilt them into their own branch of government with no oversight that can now fund themselves, spy on who they want, and then prosecute them. There are no checks and balances for them and the little oversight that does exist can be bypassed by plants; all demonstrated by this very situation.

Very few people in congress know the full extent but Rubio was one of them and did nothing to stop it. We can only see the obvious pieces but this case is opening all the windows to see what is really happening.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
The day of the rope comes soon
(02-15-2022, 11:14 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]The day of the rope comes soon

Lol, those people are untouchable.
(02-15-2022, 11:14 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: [ -> ]The day of the rope comes soon

Yeah…for anyone testifying against them.
On one level, this is not news because Hillary tweeted in 2016 about Trump tower computers contacting servers in Russia.
She never showed the details of why she believed this, but she did say that she was only using DNS addresses that are unencrypted and publicly available. In other words, "you can't see my evidence, but trust me that it supports my claim and trust me that I obtained it legally." Her people further alleged that the Russians had been hacking private databases of personal financial details of voters in swing states, and sharing some of what they found with the Trump campaign, to enable the Trump campaign to improve its micro-targetting. Specifically they said the Russians were connected to a hack of a hospital billing system in Michigan.
This got some play in the liberal media at the time, but not much, because it was far from definitive.
All of this plays into the probable cause for starting the Mueller investigation, which ended without sufficient evidence a long time ago. Which is another reason this isn't getting much play in the MSM today.
There is still no evidence that the FBI were used to "spy" on Trump. The FBI did investigate the Trump campaign, and the Clinton campaign, but they didn't share what they learned about one with the other, regardless of what Trump says.
Gotta be honest, I didn't read that. I'm just going to assume you made an [BLEEP] out of yourself, though.
(02-15-2022, 03:20 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta be honest, I didn't read that. I'm just going to assume you made an [BLEEP] out of yourself, though.

You’re not wrong.
(02-15-2022, 04:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2022, 03:20 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta be honest, I didn't read that. I'm just going to assume you made an [BLEEP] out of yourself, though.

You’re not wrong.

Why do you guys have such a hard time with Mike?  I don't get it.
(02-15-2022, 04:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2022, 04:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]You’re not wrong.

Because direct evidence is there to support the claim that his then candidate's (Hillary) campaign not only illegally spied on the presidential candidate who was her opponent (Trump), and it continued even after he was a sitting president.  The fact that the MSM here in the US largely ignores this should be disturbing to all.  Why is it only being reported by right-leaning media here in the US and a few select over-seas media outlets?
(02-15-2022, 04:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2022, 04:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]You’re not wrong.

Because he's a disingenuous troll?
(02-15-2022, 05:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2022, 04:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you guys have such a hard time with Mike?  I don't get it.

Because he's a disingenuous troll?

A self admitted disingenuous troll at that.
(02-15-2022, 06:10 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2022, 05:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]Because he's a disingenuous troll?

A self admitted disingenuous troll at that.

I never admitted that.

(02-15-2022, 05:11 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2022, 04:32 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you guys have such a hard time with Mike?  I don't get it.

Because direct evidence is there to support the claim that his then candidate's (Hillary) campaign not only illegally spied on the presidential candidate who was her opponent (Trump), and it continued even after he was a sitting president.  The fact that the MSM here in the US largely ignores this should be disturbing to all.  Why is it only being reported by right-leaning media here in the US and a few select over-seas media outlets?

I didn't vote for Hillary, and I never would have.
The FBI investigated both campaigns.
There is no evidence that either campaign ever got secret info about the other.

You know the old saying? It's not always true.  Sometimes you just make an [BLEEP] out of yourself, when you assume things.
Again, to review, a troll is someone who deliberately upsets people to amuse himself. He may be sincere or disingenuous, but he is always deliberately provocative.
I'm usually very sincere here. I'm occasionally sarcastic, but I try to make that obvious. The only other time you could ever accuse me of being disingenuous is if I'm asking questions that I already believe I know the answer to. This is not meant to amuse or upset anyone, it's just me trying the Socratic method. If you get upset about the use of the Socratic method, it's probably because there are too many unspoken and unsound assumptions in your belief system. Or maybe I'm doing it poorly. But, again. Not trolling.
I don't think you're a troll. I think you're willfully naive. You look at the world through a toilet paper roll, and as long as you can see your object clearly, you think everything else doesn't exist.
(02-15-2022, 09:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you're a troll. I think you're willfully naive. You look at the world through a toilet paper roll, and as long as you can see your object clearly, you think everything else doesn't exist.

I have opinions like that about a lot of people on this message board, but I don't call them [BLEEP] holes just because they disagree with me.
I didn't call him an [BLEEP] hole. Mike is not an [BLEEP] hole. He does make an [BLEEP] out of himself on the regular, though. You should be able to understand that distinction without me having to clarify it. But hey, at least you'll get a free like from Mikey.
(02-16-2022, 07:47 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't call him an [BLEEP] hole. Mike is not an [BLEEP] hole. He does make an [BLEEP] out of himself on the regular, though. You should be able to understand that distinction without me having to clarify it. But hey, at least you'll get a free like from Mikey.

I think several of you people have a hard time with differing opinions, and you get all hostile about it.
(02-16-2022, 08:02 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2022, 07:47 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't call him an [BLEEP] hole. Mike is not an [BLEEP] hole. He does make an [BLEEP] out of himself on the regular, though. You should be able to understand that distinction without me having to clarify it. But hey, at least you'll get a free like from Mikey.

I think several of you people have a hard time with differing opinions, and you get all hostile about it.

I don't think it is as much about differing opinions as it is about ignorant opinions.

It's about giving an opinion when you haven't even taken the time to look into the facts to even give a valid opinion.

His "opinions" are often nothing more than unfounded presumptions.

It makes him look very ill informed and arrogant.
(02-16-2022, 08:13 AM)Predator Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2022, 08:02 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think several of you people have a hard time with differing opinions, and you get all hostile about it.

I don't think it is as much about differing opinions as it is about ignorant opinions.

It's about giving an opinion when you haven't even taken the time to look into the facts to even give a valid opinion.

His "opinions" are often nothing more than unfounded presumptions.

It makes him look very ill informed and arrogant.

That is characteristic of most people on this message board.  

Face it, you think he's ignorant because he disagrees with you.  And of course, you think people who agree with you are smart and well-informed.  

There's no reason to attack people personally just because they disagree with you.
Pages: 1 2 3