Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Black Nationalist shoots 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shooter identified as Frank James.

Lame Stream Media is focusing on the gun and not the individual, can anyone guess why?

Maybe if New Yorkers were allowed to carry the results would be different, maybe…

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ma...eveloping/

https://youtu.be/3JibktoRBmY
"Alleged"
(04-13-2022, 10:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]"Alleged"

Unless of course he was white, then he would have been wall to wall coverage. I get it, but the “alleged” dropped his cc at the scene, the same cc caused to rent the van they found down the street with incrementing evidence. 

But sure, innocent until proven guilty, even for racist scum like him…
I think the guy is a patsy. This is just more deep state flame fanning to get us all to fight each other in a race/class war.
(04-13-2022, 11:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I think the guy is a patsy. This is just more deep state flame fanning to get us all to fight each other in a race/class war.

LOL, no… they only use white men for that.
(04-13-2022, 11:07 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I think the guy is a patsy. This is just more deep state flame fanning to get us all to fight each other in a race/class war.

(04-13-2022, 11:11 AM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, no… they only use white men for that.

Well the FBI did have him on lists. The day after the gun speech. The around the same time that the AG gets arrested.

He could very well have been encouraged and helped to do this.
You know, 10 years ago, I would have thought this absurd. However, between the Witmer kidnapping plot (primarily orchestrated and encouraged by the FBI) and January 6th (aided and encouraged by the FBI), this doesn't seem like an impossibility. I was just telling a friend the other day how odd it is that there are twice as many mass shootings under Democratic presidents, which seemed like an odd coincidence. However, if I'm gonna play conspiracy theorist, I guess it's not out of the question that the FBI turns a blind eye to these types of events under their leadership with the hopes of curtailing the second amendment. There are enough examples in the United States' history to justify this line of reasoning. I'm not stating this as a fact, just throwing it out there. Ends justify the means seems to be running rampant at the FBI as of late.
It does seem awfully convenient that he got away but dropped his credit card at the scene. People usually aren't that sloppy.
Reminds me of a movie scene.

[Image: e34d0381-bba3-43df-9cec-8cc1e0cd29d2_text.gif]
I haven’t been paying attention. Have they started blaming white supremacy for his actions yet?
Frank James ARRESTED!!

https://youtu.be/0JjCNWS6Lg0
What about his brother Jessie though?
“A Washington Free Beacon review of hundreds of articles published by major papers over a span of two years finds that papers downplay the race of non-white offenders, mentioning their race much later in articles than they do for white offenders. These papers are also three to four times more likely to mention an offender's race at all if he is white, a disparity that grew in the wake of George Floyd's death in 2020 and the protests that followed.”

https://freebeacon.com/media/yes-the-med...not-white/
Probably is deep state pushing [BLEEP]. Conveniently it's always around a midterm or actual election year. Hate to sound morbid but I told my family earlier this year that we were overdue for something like this. It's always a school shooting, an act of domestic terrorism and some kind of narrative that involves color or creed.

This year it's a black nationalist when over the past few years it was the big bad white man dressed in a police uniform killing a black man or black woman. Always comes up at the most opportune times politically.

Listen. The whole conspiracy stuff. Is it really a conspiracy anymore? The CIA has been publicly outed now for decades. Look at Operation Mockingbird. So has the Military Industrial Complex. You go back and look at the actual interviews that Smedley D. Butler provided after he was approached to lead a rebellion to overthrow the Government. You go back and look at the exit speech Eisenhower provided the public warning of the military industrial complex.

Go back, look at JFK and his time in office. It was well known he was NOT a fan of the FBI and CIA. He was not a fan of the Vietnam war. Then, you find out about Operation Northwoods? I mean. [BLEEP] c'mon. I can't trust half the [BLEEP] the MSM puts out there. They're all owned and guided by a pre written script with clear cut agendas.

It's disgusting. I spent a good portion of my mid to late teens and early 20's "going down the rabbit hole". The truth is somewhere in the middle. Do I believe in Flat Earth? Evil Lizard People? And Alien Space Federations? No.

Do I believe that a rich, wealthy, aristocratic class of people that had enough money and power than whole countries during the industrial age banded together and figure out that War is extremely profitable? And that, the common man and woman was just a pawn/consumer? Absolutely. Do I believe our politicians are bought out by said ruling class? Absolutely. Do I believe in false flags being created in order to sneak more and more bogus laws into our daily lives to [BLEEP] us even further in the long run?

You damn right I do.
I mean JFK was the one who sent Green Berets into Vietnam in the first place in the early 60s... it wasn't the CIA or FBI or anyone else - it was under his orders.
(04-15-2022, 03:15 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]I mean JFK was the one who sent Green Berets into Vietnam in the first place in the early 60s... it wasn't the CIA or FBI or anyone else - it was under his orders.

He also wanted to pull out. He was also trusting the wolves around him not to [BLEEP] him over, but they did. LBJ didn't want to pull out. As soon as he was clipped in Texas and LBJ was sworn in they did everything they could to stay in Vietnam.
(04-15-2022, 12:55 PM)Ronster Wrote: [ -> ]“A Washington Free Beacon review of hundreds of articles published by major papers over a span of two years finds that papers downplay the race of non-white offenders, mentioning their race much later in articles than they do for white offenders. These papers are also three to four times more likely to mention an offender's race at all if he is white, a disparity that grew in the wake of George Floyd's death in 2020 and the protests that followed.”

https://freebeacon.com/media/yes-the-med...not-white/

A Washington Free Beacon review of hundreds of social media posts by Ronster over a span of two years finds that his posts downplay the race of white offenders, mentioning their race much later in the posts than they do for black offenders. These posts are also three to four times more likely to mention an offender's race at all if he is black, a disparity that grew in the wake of George Floyd's death in 2020 and the protests that followed.  

https://freebeacon.com/media/yes-Ronster...yre-white/
What point are you making there?
(04-15-2022, 05:31 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]What point are you making there?

He’s retweeting.
(04-15-2022, 05:31 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: [ -> ]What point are you making there?

Whom are you asking?
Pages: 1 2 3