Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Infowars Files For Bankruptcy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Alex Jones’ Infowars Files For Bankruptcy Over Sandy Hook Defamation Lawsuits

Infowars founder Alex Jones on Sunday filed for voluntary Chapter 11 after losing lawsuits filed by parents of children killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, according to reports.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/alex-jone...wlAgFS45Dw
Good.
I know a parent of one of the children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary and I hope this is just the beginning of trouble for Jones after his careless disinformation campaign.

Exploiting tragedy for personal gain is despicable.
Being drawn and quartered is too good for that pile of excrement.
(04-18-2022, 11:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Being drawn and quartered is too good for that pile of excrement.

So... first they are hung by their neck, not to death, but to the point of passing out

Then they are laid down and tied to horses... left arm, left leg, one horse, right arm, right leg another horse... then they're hit...

They run and run until the body is literally torn apart.

Then each body part is displayed in parts of the country.

Awesome stuff..

Now... who thinks I think Americus is serious when she says she wants that!!!?!?!?!?

lol
I always ignored the guy because he’s nothing more than a yapping loon. Then he crossed this line and I wished bad fortune upon him. Thankfully it’s happening.

(pointing around the room) Don’t mess with homebiscuit.
(04-19-2022, 10:18 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2022, 11:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]Being drawn and quartered is too good for that pile of excrement.

So... first they are hung by their neck, not to death, but to the point of passing out

Then they are laid down and tied to horses... left arm, left leg, one horse, right arm, right leg another horse... then they're hit...

Awesome stuff..

Now... who thinks I think Americus is serious when she says she wants that!!!?!?!?!?

lol

She said it is too good for him.
She didn't advocate for anything in particular to happen to him.  See the difference?
(04-19-2022, 11:33 AM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2022, 10:18 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]So... first they are hung by their neck, not to death, but to the point of passing out

Awesome stuff..

lol

She said it is too good for him.
She didn't advocate for anything in particular to happen to him.  See the difference?

Not really.

It's all hyperbole.

I'm sorry that you can't recognize the difference.

Because if I were going to threaten a politician - I wouldn't announce it. They wouldn't even hear it before it happened Smile
(04-19-2022, 10:18 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]

Awesome stuff..

lol

You forgot the emasculation prior to the big rip. Those testicles aren't going to come out of there on their own.
(04-19-2022, 11:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2022, 10:18 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]So... first they are hung by their neck, not to death, but to the point of passing out

Awesome stuff..

lol

You forgot the emasculation prior to the big rip. Those testicles aren't going to come out of there on their own.

Camp David Oysters anyone?
(04-19-2022, 11:41 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

Awesome stuff..

lol

Sounds like we need a third horse.
He's a piece of garbage. but its a real good example of why censoring people on the internet is almost as bad as Government censorship.

First they shut down Jones. Then it was Yanopolis. Then its Shapiro, then Crowder, then Rogan...Who decides what's inappropriate to talk about? Government? If you like who's making the decisions now, in 6 years those decisions will be made by a "tyrant"

The internet is the townhall. even the idiots deserve to participate. I would never suggest removing Drifter.
If people don't hear better arguments they just listen to the ones they already believe. Censoring people you don't believe in turns bad quickly.

Also, defining people by their biggest mistake doesn't offer much redemption.

But yeah, he's a little silly! and no, I don't agree with most of what he says.
(04-19-2022, 12:51 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]He's a piece of garbage.  but its a real good example of why censoring people on the internet is almost as bad as Government censorship.

First they shut down Jones.  Then it was Yanopolis.  Then its Shapiro, then Crowder, then Rogan...Who decides what's inappropriate to talk about?  Government?  If you like who's making the decisions now, in 6 years those decisions will be made by a "tyrant"

The internet is the townhall.  even the idiots deserve to participate.  I would never suggest removing Drifter. 
If people don't hear better arguments they just listen to the ones they already believe.  Censoring people you don't believe in turns bad quickly. 

But yeah, he's a little silly!  and no, I don't agree with most of what he says.

Echo chambers are always dangerous.

We need dissenting opinions, different views... or we stagnate.
(04-19-2022, 12:54 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2022, 12:51 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]He's a piece of garbage.  but its a real good example of why censoring people on the internet is almost as bad as Government censorship.

First they shut down Jones.  Then it was Yanopolis.  Then its Shapiro, then Crowder, then Rogan...Who decides what's inappropriate to talk about?  Government?  If you like who's making the decisions now, in 6 years those decisions will be made by a "tyrant"

The internet is the townhall.  even the idiots deserve to participate.  I would never suggest removing Drifter. 
If people don't hear better arguments they just listen to the ones they already believe.  Censoring people you don't believe in turns bad quickly. 

But yeah, he's a little silly!  and no, I don't agree with most of what he says.

Echo chambers are always dangerous.

We need dissenting opinions, different views... or we stagnate.

You can say that again.

I don't agree.
Alex Jones set himself up to be sued for telling extremely hurtful lies about real people.
He needed to be deplatformed and punished.
The others you name, aren't they still on Twitter?
No. He doesn't need to be deplatformed. The lawsuit is sufficient. It's what it's there for.

Disinformation negates all of these points you are attempting to make. 

Disinformation is falsehood willingly spread with the intent to deceive. It is much worse than, and not to be confused with misinformation. It is much more akin to propaganda. 

Why does willful deception ever deserve a platform anywhere? 
It's not about whether he's "silly" or someone "not believing in him" - he willfully spread lies with intent to deceive and he did it for personal gain and political interest. This isn't a case of silencing the voice of someone with a different view. It's punishing a lying idiot intent on doing harm to others to advance his own agenda.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.breitbart.com%2Fm...f=1&nofb=1]

"Lies! All lies about me! We need to deplatform this, this..disinformation. It's the Russians. Yeah, that's the ticket. Deplatform this Russian disinformation!"

Twitter, Facebook, the MSM: "As you wish."
(04-19-2022, 04:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]

Disinformation negates all of these points you are attempting to make. 

Disinformation is falsehood willingly spread with the intent to deceive. It is much worse than, and not to be confused with misinformation. It is much more akin to propaganda. 

It's not about whether he's "silly" or someone "not believing in him" - he willfully spread lies with intent to deceive and he did it for personal gain and political interest. This isn't a case of silencing the voice of someone with a different view. It's punishing a lying idiot intent on doing harm to others to advance his own agenda.

who decides whats misinformation?
who decides how far off you have to be to be punished?

Maybe the people who told him this incorrect info had told him good info before.  maybe he really believed his source.
Can you 100% tell me he didn't really believe the info?  its not illegal to be stupid.

again, im not against the law suit.  im against the silencing.
(04-19-2022, 06:40 PM)Norman Mushari Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2022, 04:26 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Disinformation negates all of these points you are attempting to make. 

who decides whats misinformation?
who decides how far off you have to be to be punished?

Maybe the people who told him this incorrect info had told him good info before.  maybe he really believed his source.
Can you 100% tell me he didn't really believe the info?  its not illegal to be stupid.

again, im not against the law suit.  im against the silencing.

Apparently 4 separate courts of law are "who decides." 
And they have decided in favor of those Jones defamed with his disinformation. 

Continually broadcasting easily verified lies doesn't make one "stupid." It makes one responsible for the legal consequence of those actions. 

There is no requirement to prove he believed anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5