Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton Rushed to Hospital
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Clinton fainted at a 9/11 event. Reportedly rushed to hospital. Not sure if true or not. Stay tuned...
I'm seeing it tweeted...

RickLeventhalFoxNews

@RickLeventhal

MORE ON #HILLARY per witness: "unexpected early departure"; she stumbled off curb, "knees buckled", lost a shoe as she was helped into van
Bch Buny, can u fix her last name in title please Smile
Quote:Bch Buny, can u fix her last name in title please Smile

I hadn't even noticed that...lol
This is getting out of hand.
who's surprised if true?

She's faking it.

~Bill
we do know for sure that she left early. reported by USA Today and Fox. reason is unknown

Quote:She's faking it.

~Bill

That's we he always thinks when a woman turns him down.
well this makes her VP a bit more important

Quote:well this makes her VP a bit more important
There would be riots in the streets if Clinton were to be forced out of the race and anyone whose name doesn't rhyme with "Flernie Blanders" replaced her.
Quote:There would be riots in the streets if Clinton were to be forced out of the race and anyone whose name doesn't rhyme with "Flernie Blanders" replaced her.

Reddit would melt..
I'm sure CNN will massage the story to claim that she was participating in an evacuation drill with Secret Service agents and the stumble was part of the role play. 

Quote:I'm sure CNN will massage the story to claim that she was participating in an evacuation drill with Secret Service agents and the stumble was part of the role play.

They're just waiting on Hilldog to tell em what to say..
The usual Nothing to See Here folks must be sleeping in today...
I hope they keep her for a very long time.
Serious question, what is the protocol if she drops out? Does VP automatically get the nod or would it be the candidate with the 2nd most delegates?
Quote:Serious question, what is the protocol if she drops out? Does VP automatically get the nod or would it be the candidate with the 2nd most delegates?

She'd have to be literally dead before she would drop out.
Quote:Serious question, what is the protocol if she drops out? Does VP automatically get the nod or would it be the candidate with the 2nd most delegates?

This is the question that came to mind for me as well.

I'm not sure if there is a set protocol. 

My guess is Tim Kaine would emerge to the top of the Democrat ticket because he's currently the V.P. nominee and that the consensus would be Kaine would be considered more electable than some Democrats considered by many as much further to the Left. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19