Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Legendary rockers KISS STOP mid-concert; liberals lose their minds over why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Legendary rockers KISS STOP mid-concert; liberals lose their minds over why

While crybaby millionaire athletes opt to disrespect the land that provides them the incredible opportunity to play a game for a living by sitting during the National Anthem, legendary rockers KISS are taking a very different approach.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michaelcantrel...lose-minds

I always respected KISS as a band. But after reading this, I became a fan..
Despite the clickbait title, I don't see anyone actually losing their minds. Methinks the writer is projecting ever so slightly. 

I think we should change the OP's name to "The Clickbaiter"

Quote:I think we should change the OP's name to "The Clickbaiter"
Open your mind and click.. Stop being afraid.. I've gone to some pretty gnarly sites via Drifter

Edit**

Sometimes I have to reboot my phone, but still..
Liberals lose their minds.. because Allen [BLEEP] West says they did.. okay.
Congrats to the first person in history to find a sensationalized title to a piece of literature......

However, there is a very very important message that most will miss. Freedom isn't free. It comes at a price.

I will take the contrary view here and say that thousands of fine American Men and Women have lost their lives defending the right of guys to kneel during the National Anthem. It is their right given to them. It is written in the blood of every soldier that ever fought to let them have that choice.

You don't have to salute the military. You don't have to salute law enforcement. It is your right. Just remember that without those fine people it would not be your right anymore.

'nuff said

Quote:Liberals lose their minds.. because Allen Whoops West says they did.. okay.
I am losing my mind, but my doctor gave me some nice pills and now that problem is all KILL KILL KILL, KILL THEM ALL sorted out. 

Quote:I am losing my mind, but my doctor gave me some nice pills and now that problem is all KILL KILL KILL, KILL THEM ALL sorted out. 
Wrong band. That's Metallica. Tongue

PS: Fix your quote the autofilter is being lazy these days. Smile
Quote:Freedom isn't free.
And if you don't put in your buck o' five, who will?
Quote:I am losing my mind, but my doctor gave me some nice pills and now that problem is all KILL KILL KILL, KILL THEM ALL sorted out.

Does that problem happen on a monthly basis?
Quote:Wrong band. That's Metallica. Tongue

PS: Fix your quote the autofilter is being lazy these days. Smile
Autofilter don't work on admins. 
Quote:Does that problem happen on a monthly basis?
No, I'm single.
Quote:No, I'm single.
That's what she said.
Quote:That's what she said.
At the start of the date, which I thought was jumping to conclusions a bit.
Quote:At the start of the date, which I thought was jumping to conclusions a bit.

Sometimes obvious things are obvious.
Quote:Autofilter don't work on admins. 
That's what I'm here for. Smile
Quote:Sometimes obvious things are obvious.
/thread
Quote:And if you don't put in your buck o' five, who will?
They're around you every day. People who put something like country in front of themselves in terms of importance. Their blood stains the ground you walk on every day.
Quote:They're around you every day. People who put something like country in front of themselves in terms of importance. Their blood stains the ground you walk on every day.

Some people mistake that for the blood of black people killed by cops who get off with a wrist slap.
Pages: 1 2 3