Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Legendary rockers KISS STOP mid-concert; liberals lose their minds over why

Legendary rockers KISS STOP mid-concert; liberals lose their minds over why

While crybaby millionaire athletes opt to disrespect the land that provides them the incredible opportunity to play a game for a living by sitting during the National Anthem, legendary rockers KISS are taking a very different approach.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michaelcantrel...lose-minds

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I always respected KISS as a band. But after reading this, I became a fan..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Despite the clickbait title, I don't see anyone actually losing their minds. Methinks the writer is projecting ever so slightly. 

I think we should change the OP's name to "The Clickbaiter"

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 02:33 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:I think we should change the OP's name to "The Clickbaiter"
Open your mind and click.. Stop being afraid.. I've gone to some pretty gnarly sites via Drifter

Edit**

Sometimes I have to reboot my phone, but still..

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 02:54 PM by Kotite.)

Liberals lose their minds.. because Allen [BLEEP] West says they did.. okay.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Congrats to the first person in history to find a sensationalized title to a piece of literature......

However, there is a very very important message that most will miss. Freedom isn't free. It comes at a price.

I will take the contrary view here and say that thousands of fine American Men and Women have lost their lives defending the right of guys to kneel during the National Anthem. It is their right given to them. It is written in the blood of every soldier that ever fought to let them have that choice.

You don't have to salute the military. You don't have to salute law enforcement. It is your right. Just remember that without those fine people it would not be your right anymore.

'nuff said

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Liberals lose their minds.. because Allen Whoops West says they did.. okay.
I am losing my mind, but my doctor gave me some nice pills and now that problem is all KILL KILL KILL, KILL THEM ALL sorted out. 

Quote:I am losing my mind, but my doctor gave me some nice pills and now that problem is all KILL KILL KILL, KILL THEM ALL sorted out. 
Wrong band. That's Metallica. Tongue

PS: Fix your quote the autofilter is being lazy these days. Smile

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Freedom isn't free.
And if you don't put in your buck o' five, who will?

Quote:I am losing my mind, but my doctor gave me some nice pills and now that problem is all KILL KILL KILL, KILL THEM ALL sorted out.

Does that problem happen on a monthly basis?

Quote:Wrong band. That's Metallica. Tongue

PS: Fix your quote the autofilter is being lazy these days. Smile
Autofilter don't work on admins. 

Quote:Does that problem happen on a monthly basis?
No, I'm single.

Quote:No, I'm single.
That's what she said.

Quote:That's what she said.
At the start of the date, which I thought was jumping to conclusions a bit.

Quote:At the start of the date, which I thought was jumping to conclusions a bit.

Sometimes obvious things are obvious.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Autofilter don't work on admins. 
That's what I'm here for. Smile

Quote:Sometimes obvious things are obvious.
/thread

Quote:And if you don't put in your buck o' five, who will?
They're around you every day. People who put something like country in front of themselves in terms of importance. Their blood stains the ground you walk on every day.

Quote:They're around you every day. People who put something like country in front of themselves in terms of importance. Their blood stains the ground you walk on every day.

Some people mistake that for the blood of black people killed by cops who get off with a wrist slap.
Only a chump boos the home team!