Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "And.. what is Aleppo?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Toilet flush)

Gary Johnson. Not ready for prime time. Being smart means nothing if you are not informed.
yeh...  I saw this...  had this been Trump...  wow... 

If Trump didn't know what Aleppo was he would just say.. "The whole thing is terrible. I'll make it great again." He's great thinking on his feet that way.
Quote:If Trump didn't know what Aleppo was he would just say.. "The whole thing is terrible. I'll make it great again." He's great thinking on his feet that way.

HA !!   Aleppo was OK before Obama destroyed it.  On my 1st day of office I will fix Aleppo like Aleppo has never been fixed before.
Can't believe Gary Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was when Hillary just held an entire Press Conference the other day addressing the situation there.

With Gary Johnson out of the picture with that gaff, this opens a pathway for Jill Stein to joi-

<div>Green Party's Jill Stein charged with trespassing, mischief
</div>

Hmmm....

I don't think people voting for Johnson are that worried about an oversight like this. It's not about the vote, it's about sending a message. 

Jill needs a campaign slogan ..... What about "I'm Hotter Than Hillary"

[Image: js4.png]

Right or Left. Rich or Poor. Black, White, Asian.. I think we can all agree on one thing.

This is without question the worst election in our nation's history. And these candidates keep pouring gasoline, kerosene, Bacardi 151, etc. on the dumpster fire.
Quote:Jill needs a campaign slogan ..... What about "I'm Hotter Than Hillary"

She is pretty cute for an older lady. Just saying...
Quote:Jill needs a campaign slogan ..... What about "I'm Hotter Than Hillary"

This pic looks like she is staging a scene for an adult film with two co-stars.
Quote:She is pretty cute for an older lady. Just saying...

I'd hit it.   :woot:
Quote:This pic looks like she is staging a scene for an adult film with two co-stars.

Thanks for the visual and the chuckle.
I voted Johnson in 2012 and I seriously regret that now. Even though the polling numbers are decent, probably a result of both Clinton and Trump, he has embarassed the party. Open borders, anti 2A, pothead, with bizarre blowups over innocuous terms and this gaff make him look like a loon. He really isn't a libertarian, but a very rare albino tiger far-left republican with a few libertarian stances.

Unfortunately, I may be forced to vote Trump as I feel he's disqualified himself the least of 4 awful candidates.
Quote:Unfortunately, I may be forced to vote Trump as I feel he's disqualified himself the least of 4 awful candidates.
Just don't ask yourself if he's actually qualified in the first place and your logic is sound.
Quote:Just don't ask yourself if he's actually qualified in the first place and your logic is sound.

He's the least unqualified in my opinion. One nominee has a warrant for her arrest, another should, one is an active pothead loon, and the 4th used to bribe politicians. I'd go with option 4 or not vote at all.
I think there are millions of Americans in the same boat as you and I sympathize.
Quote:I voted Johnson in 2012 and I seriously regret that now. Even though the polling numbers are decent, probably a result of both Clinton and Trump, he has embarassed the party. Open borders, anti 2A, pothead, with bizarre blowups over innocuous terms and this gaff make him look like a loon. He really isn't a libertarian, but a very rare albino tiger far-left republican with a few libertarian stances.

Unfortunately, I may be forced to vote Trump as I feel he's disqualified himself the least of 4 awful candidates.

I voted for Johnson in 2012, too. I don't think I realized what a loon he was back then. Much like Eric is voting for him this go-round in protest, I voted for him in 2012 as protest of Romney. I actually like Trump and his policies, so I don't have an issue voting for him at all. It is actually nice to like the person you are voting for...
"Aleppo is pretty good for the price, but Mr. Pickles prefers Gravy Train."

~Gary Johnson
Quote:I voted for Johnson in 2012, too. I don't think I realized what a loon he was back then. Much like Eric is voting for him this go-round in protest, I voted for him in 2012 as protest of Romney. I actually like Trump and his policies, so I don't have an issue voting for him at all. It is actually nice to like the person you are voting for...

I'm just gonna throw this out there to see if it works.

Please PM me your full name, address, mother's maiden name and social security information. I will not use it for unsavory purposes. BELIEVE ME.

(now we wait..)
Pages: 1 2 3