Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tim Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
1 catch for 4 yards vs Raiders 

5 catches for 42 yards vs Cleveland 

5 catches for 70 yards vs Pittsburgh 

3 catches for 103 yards vs Falcons

Dude has earned a spot!
Zay Jones
Marvin Jones
Tim Jones

We must always recruit and sign WRs named Jones.
(08-21-2022, 03:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Zay Jones
Marvin Jones
Tim Jones

I'm sure they would love to sign Julio if he didn't go to Tampa
Yeah I think he Makes the team. At least practice squad
Depends on how good he is on STs
He also lost a fumble or two iirc.

I like Jeff Cotton Jr. a little bit more than Tim Jones. That said I don't think any of the bottom half WR's should stick, i'd like to see a lot of churn at that spot after our top 4.

I would Keep: Kirk, MJJ, Zay Jones, Laviska, Agnew

I really think we need to spend a round 1-3 pick on WR next draft, we're 1 injury away from looking anemic there.
Tim Jones will be another Jags preseason legend
I like his hustle. I hope he makes the squad in some fashion.

Potential group nicknames:
TMZ (Tim, Marvin, Zay)
Can't keep up with the Jones
Love Jones (I know, too 70's)
<<your suggestion here>>
(08-21-2022, 09:39 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I like his hustle. I hope he makes the squad in some fashion. 

TMZ (Tim, Marvin, Zay)
<<your suggestion here>>

JJJ
Jones Jones Jones. TMZ is pretty cool
If Maurice Jones-Drew was a WR, would he be eligible for our Jones strategy?
(08-22-2022, 07:42 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2022, 09:39 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]I like his hustle. I hope he makes the squad in some fashion. 

TMZ (Tim, Marvin, Zay)
<<your suggestion here>>

JJJ
Jones Jones Jones. TMZ is pretty cool

Yeah, I hope he makes it, if for no other reason so we can use that group name.
Lawfirm of Jones, Jones, and Jones.
I was confused when I saw him make a catch in the 3Q and was wondering why Zay Jones was still out there hah.
(08-21-2022, 03:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]The rookie out of Southern Miss 

1 catch for 4 yards vs Raiders 

5 catches for 42 yards vs Cleveland 

5 catches for 70 yards vs Pittsburgh 

Dude is making plays the last 2 games.

He was signed last offseason, so "rookie" may apply in terms of regular season action, but this is his second preseason with us.

He is putting good film down, and honestly could squeak onto the roster if the team doesn't want to pay Shenault or Treadwell. Even if he doesn't make the roster, he'll make the PS. 

We won't know until it happens, but whenever we see an unsung guy playing well in preseason, I start to think about Chad Owens. Can they get the job done when it matters, if they do give him a spot on the 53?
Wish we had kept Jalen Camp. He's making noise for the Texans.
(08-22-2022, 11:15 AM)cincyjacket Wrote: [ -> ]Wish we had kept Jalen Camp. He's making noise for the Texans.

Is he though?  Let us know when he plays in a real game and has more than one catch for 9 yards.
(08-21-2022, 04:07 PM)Firesky Wrote: [ -> ]He also lost a fumble or two iirc.

I like Jeff Cotton Jr. a little bit more than Tim Jones. That said I don't think any of the bottom half WR's should stick, i'd like to see a lot of churn at that spot after our top 4.

I would Keep: Kirk, MJJ, Zay Jones, Laviska, Agnew

I really think we need to spend a round 1-3 pick on WR next draft, we're 1 injury away from looking anemic there.
no fumbles and has outproduced everyone. By far.  Keep in mind he is playing against the twos but he would be a two….

Shocking most don’t know he was a UDFA last year and on the practice squad all last season.
(08-21-2022, 03:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Zay Jones
Marvin Jones
Tim Jones

Matt Jones?
We went from the Allen brothers to the Jones'es
(08-23-2022, 02:45 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote: [ -> ]We went from the Allen brothers to the Jones'es

The law firm of Jones, Jones, Jones, Jones, Allen, Allen, Robinson and Robinson is ready to serve all of your legal needs.
Not gonna make the team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5