Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hillary Clinton's Negligent Control of Classified Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is getting unbelievable. First she lies about not sending classified information over unapproved and unsecured devices. Then she lies about the number of devices she used. Then it is found out she used totally unapproved procedures to destroy said classified devices. Now, apparently, said devices were purchased ON EBAY? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Absolutely negligent behavior. Totally inexcusable. What does this women have to do to be totally exiled from government service? Quid pro quo as secretary of state, lying to the FBI, lying to the public, totally mishandling classified information, collusion with the media to suppress Bernie Sanders support and rig the DNC primaries...it just never ends with her, yet her supporters still worship the ground she walks on.

And be careful not to cross her...you'll end up DEAD.

I'm personally outraged.
Quote:I'm personally outraged.

As a well-educated professional in cyber security and veteran who dealt heavily with classified information, I am a bit perturbed.
Quote:As a well-educated professional in cyber security and veteran who dealt heavily with classified information, I am a bit perturbed.

Clearly.

To be honest, the more I read about it the less I'm worried that it will ever happen again.

Live and learn, I guess.
Libs are so brainwashed that even I don't find it funny..
Quote:Clearly.

To be honest, the more I read about it the less I'm worried that it will ever happen again.

Live and learn, I guess.

To be fair, most people who demonstrate this level of ineptitude handling classified documentation live and learn in prison.
Tru Dat

There are many, and much, much better people that are currently or formerly in prison for doing way less with respect to mishandling classified information...Hillary needs to go to prison...but Obama will never let that happen.

Laws dont apply here.  They want to beat Trump and that's all that matters.  It's like a game to them, all that matters is you beat your rival.  WE WON YOU LOST mentality.

Quote:To be fair, most people who demonstrate this level of ineptitude handling classified documentation live and learn in prison.

I hear ya.

I'm not saying I condone what happened.

But as I said, this problem won't happen again. And it's clearly destroyed a lot of Hillary's credibility and trustworthiness.

But the issue has run its course. There's nothing new here that we don't already know or assume to know. It's over and she's not been found guilty or indicted on any charges.

The damage to Hillary's campaign has been done... It doesn't get any worse than this. This is it.
Criminals are gonna crime. One day a story will break that will be so obscenely criminal that even the great clinton won't be able to hide. 

Quote:I hear ya.

But as I said, this problem won't happen again. And it's clearly destroyed a lot of Hillary's credibility and trustworthiness.

But the issue has run its course. There's nothing new here that we don't already know or assume to know. It's over and she's not been found guilty or indicted on any charges.

The damage to Hillary's campaign has been done... It doesn't get any worse than this. This is it.

Yes, it will get worse when they reveal the shipments of weapons she was involved with.
The 21st century ushered in the "us vs them" mentality in this country and that's a sad thing. Never since the civil war has this country been so divided. What's worse, it's divided on multiple fronts. It's a very complicated problem which there will be no easy answer to fix.

Quote:I hear ya.

The issue has certainly not run its course, at least for anyone who cares for honesty and justice relating to public officials, and there is much more dirt coming down the pipeline.
No no.  The worst thing Hillary has ever done is delete some emails.  As bad as it gets.  She's innocent.

Quote:Yes, it will get worse when they reveal the shipments of weapons she was involved with.
Bengazi? You're circling back to that? Jeez...

Even glenn beck stopped with that stupid theory.
Quote:No no. The worst thing Hillary has ever done is delete some emails. As bad as it gets. She's innocent.

Don't forget all the murders...
Quote:Bengazi? You're circling back to that? Jeez...

Even glenn beck stopped with that stupid theory.

what about the words "Arming ISIS" is confusing to you?
Quote:Clearly.

Live and learn, I guess.

You have developed a new form of trolling. It isn't even trolling actually. There should be a new word for it. Lets work together to create that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5