Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Eagles fan here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Not here to talk smack. Looking forward to a good game against your team and our old coach. How can you not like Doug Pederson? Your front office made a great hire with him.

No game is easy, and this will be a lot closer game than anyone thinks. I feel the team with the ball last will win this one.

Again, looking forward to a great game, and I'll be here all week to chime in on posts.

Thanks for allowing me to the board!
Welcome to the board..

Screw the iggles.. Go Jags!
(09-26-2022, 03:33 PM)EaglesFanPhila Wrote: [ -> ]Not here to talk smack. Looking forward to a good game against your team and our old coach. How can you not like Doug Pederson. Your front office made a great hire with him.

No game is easy, and this will be a lot closer game than anyone thinks. I fell the team with the ball last will win this one.

Again, looking forward to a great game, and I'll be all we hear to chime in on posts off and on.

Welcome, and I think the overwhelming majority of Jags fans love Pederson. Still a few holdouts on Baalke, but that's another story. Not real familiar with the history of why he was fired in Philly, but we are thrilled to have him.

Per the game, Hurts is probably the most improved QB in the league right now, and looking like a genuine MVP candidate. He obviously did a lot of hard work in the offseason and the results are paying dividends so far. He'll be tough to contain.

I feel like we are still under the radar for a lot of fan bases because of our lousy winning history and the fact that we are a small market with minimal national coverage, but we're building something great down here and this may be the week that the nation sits up and takes notice.

Just hope it's an injury free game and that both teams play to their full potential. And that the refs don't get too involved in deciding the outcome. It'll be tough in that environment, but a great test for us.
(09-26-2022, 03:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the board..

Screw the iggles.. go Jags!

As you are supposed to say. Can't wait.
(09-26-2022, 03:41 PM)EaglesFanPhila Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2022, 03:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the board..

Screw the iggles.. go Jags!

As you are supposed to say. Can't wait.

Naturally  Smile
(09-26-2022, 03:33 PM)EaglesFanPhila Wrote: [ -> ]Not here to talk smack. Looking forward to a good game against your team and our old coach. How can you not like Doug Pederson. Your front office made a great hire with him.

No game is easy, and this will be a lot closer game than anyone thinks. I fell the team with the ball last will win this one.

Again, looking forward to a great game, and I'll be all we hear to chime in on posts off and on.

How could you boo Santa Clause. Screw the eagles.
Looking forward to this matchup!!!

The two most upward trending teams not in Miami should make for a great contest.

Welcome. What do you think the reaction will be from the Philly crowd when Doug Pederson comes out of the locker room? When Tom Coughlin made an appearance with the Giants in Jacksonville after leaving, he got some loud cheers as I recall.
This has a chance of being one of those back and forth games that comes down to last play. And due to good plays! Not butt punts...
Glad we are not 0-3 looking at despair. Always prefer football to be played. Welcome aboard. Or to the Message Board Big Grin
(09-26-2022, 04:19 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: [ -> ]

Welcome. What do you think the reaction will be from the Philly crowd when Doug Pederson comes out of the locker room? When Tom Coughlin made an appearance with the Giants in Jacksonville after leaving, he got some loud cheers as I recall.

Doug will get nothing but a standing ovation from our fans. Anything less would be an insult. The man was part of the staff that brought us a SB trophy. He has a statue in front of our stadium. End of story.

(09-26-2022, 04:34 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]This has a chance of being one of those back and forth games that comes down to last play.  And due to good plays! Not butt punts...

I agree 100%.
They will BOO, you watch.
It's not like coach Pederson left the fans in philly. He got pushed out, so there shouldn't be any ill feelings.
Here it's so far so good....maybe we'll make a statue for Doug too.
Thanks for booting him.  Big Grin

I don't want to be "that" guy..  but I will treat you the way other Eagles fans treat me and fans of other teams.  You overrated edge lords are going down Sunday.  Everyone knows that Super Bowl run was a fluke that transpired because of a QB trying to resuscitate his career.  Thanks for firing Pederson,  could be the best thing we've obtained in many years.  I've already seen what fans are saying about the Jaguars and it's clear they don't respect anything the franchise has ever done.  I just hope the Jaguars make it through the game healthy and get out of that low class scum hole known as Philadelphia and forget about it as soon as possible.  Better start working on that laundry list of excuses like the Colts and Chargers did.
Eagles are gonna get clipped Sunday.
(09-26-2022, 03:33 PM)EaglesFanPhila Wrote: [ -> ]Not here to talk smack.

TRUST THE PROCESS

We definitely have something in common.  Tanking for the #1 pick is the key to success.

Thank God for our beaches, sunshine, and hot chicks.  Otherwise, the past decade would have been depressing.

Cheers !!
(09-26-2022, 04:59 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't want to be "that" guy..  but I will treat you the way other Eagles fans treat me and fans of other teams.  You overrated edge lords are going down Sunday.  Everyone knows that Super Bowl run was a fluke that transpired because of a QB trying to resuscitate his career.  Thanks for firing Pederson,  could be the best thing we've obtained in many years.  I've already seen what fans are saying about the Jaguars and it's clear they don't respect anything the franchise has ever done.  I just hope the Jaguars make it through the game healthy and get out of that low class scum hole known as Philadelphia and forget about it as soon as possible.  Better start working on that laundry list of excuses like the Colts and Chargers did.

Whatever you say my friend. The one thing that's guaranteed - one of us will lose on Sunday. I don't believe in ties.

(09-26-2022, 04:51 PM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not like coach Pederson left the fans in philly. He got pushed out, so there shouldn't be any ill feelings.

Exactly. No Philly fans wanted him to leave. Wentz and Howie Roseman were the reasons behind Doug getting pushed out of Phillly. Wentz didn't want to play for Doug anymore, and Howie wouldn't let Doug run the show.
Duuuvall.
Eagle Fans are the absolute worse fans in the NFL... I hope YOU ALL go home crying like the douchebags you all are.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13