Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I would bench Walker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't care how good he is supposed to be I would bench him until he understands the importance of being disciplined.
Same with Trevor
(10-16-2022, 03:14 PM)jagman Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care how good he is supposed to be I would bench him until he understands the importance of being disciplined.

I agree
Bench Griffin first....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(10-16-2022, 03:29 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Bench Griffin first....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

That secondary needs some butter for that toast.
(10-16-2022, 03:16 PM)cincyjacket Wrote: [ -> ]Same with Trevor

Ain’t you got some traffic you can be playing in?
Walker needs some serious discipline instilled.

Two weeks in a row he’s blown the game
(10-16-2022, 04:14 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Walker needs some serious discipline instilled.

He really has cost us big.
I sure hope walker turns out to be a hit. Aiden Hutchinson is up to 5 sacks.
Yeah. He needs to shut up during pre-game interviews and just go out and play. He's comitting Suh-like penalties but without the talent to back it up, and is commiting them at the worst possible moments. A pattern is developing and the coaching staff needs to provide him with a come to Jesus moment. If that doesnt work, maybe the bench will.
The only time he gets to the QB is during critical 3rd and long plays in which he idiotically gets personal fouls for his hits on the QBs

I'm almost convinced the dude is betting on the other teams.
he got drafted on measurements alone

he had 9 sacks in 3 years on an absolutely loaded uga squad

(10-16-2022, 04:14 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Walker needs some serious discipline instilled.

I didn't see the 2nd half of the game. Did he get another roughing the passer call? Or allow a TD on a blown assignment? I see that everyone is furious with him and probably rightly so, I just wish I could see the play
(10-16-2022, 10:57 PM)Firesky Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't see the 2nd half of the game. Did he get another roughing the passer call? Or allow a TD on a blown assignment? I see that everyone is furious with him and probably rightly so, I just wish I could see the play

He got another roughing the passer. It was tacky but the NFL is emphasizing it, especially when it involves hands to the head, which is what Walker did. Straight up hit matt Ryan’s helmet with his palm
(10-16-2022, 10:57 PM)Firesky Wrote: [ -> ]

Was a Roughing the Passer penalty. He reached out and hit him in the helmet. The play was an incomplete pass on 3rd down they were going to punt. Instead that penalty gave them a free 15 and they ended up scoring a TD on the drive.
(10-16-2022, 10:33 PM)paksat Wrote: [ -> ]he got drafted on measurements alone

The idea is not how many sacks he gets this year but from year 2.5 to 5.
(10-16-2022, 11:03 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2022, 10:33 PM)paksat Wrote: [ -> ]he got drafted on measurements alone

The idea is not how many sacks he gets this year but from year 2.5 to 5.

ok well we've tried that on another guy named matt jones

we just needed more cocaine is my solution to why he didn't work out
Why would you bench Walker? I mean, who would you replace him with?
I expect conversations will happen between coaching staff and walker on relation to sorting out these pens
(10-16-2022, 04:33 PM)Newton Wrote: [ -> ]I sure hope walker turns out to be a hit. Aiden Hutchinson is up to 5 sacks.

He has 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4