Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Stick a fork in the team- they’re done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We are in the soft tissue portion of our schedule and have went 0-2 against two of the worst offensive teams in the league. 

Pass rush is nonexistent. 

Offensive line is regressing every game 

Pederson is out coaching himself. 

Some things never change. Death, taxes, and the Jags 

Our only hope now is to salvage Trevor for another day. try to instill confidence. 

Once again we are looking to the draft
Lose to 2 bad teams = your also a bad team.
(10-16-2022, 04:10 PM)Jags239 Wrote: [ -> ]Lose to 2 bad teams = your also a bad team.

Yep, 

None of this “we are only two games back” nonsense. 

Titans are gonna eat our lunch this year, and next Houston matchup is in Texas
(10-16-2022, 04:10 PM)Jags239 Wrote: [ -> ]Lose to 2 bad teams = your also a bad team.

Not just bad, the worst team in the league. Gunning for that top 5 pick again to blow next season and repeat the whole thing.

100% we’ll it was fun while it lasted. But looks like we’re back to same ol same ol
(10-16-2022, 04:11 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]

Not just bad, the worst team in the league. Gunning for that top 5 pick again to blow next season and repeat the whole thing.

Back to back. Now we just need to lose to the Broncos next week to complete the trilogy
(10-16-2022, 04:13 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2022, 04:11 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Not just bad, the worst team in the league. Gunning for that top 5 pick again to blow next season and repeat the whole thing.

Back to back. Now we just need to lose to the Broncos next week to complete the trilogy

We have a sure thing loss against the Giants first.
Welp now for mock draft season

CB - OG - DT - TE

So disappointing, i don’t want to hear we should’ve would’ve could’ve won the game BS.
I'm waiting on wolfies thread
72.5 % completion on 58 passes with no sacks against a statue. That's unheard of.

And another week conceding a TD from first and goal outside the 15 yard line.

Another week with more roughing penalties then sacks.

0-4 in one score games. That's most alarming. When they git the ball @ the 35 with two minutes I had no faith in this D.

SHOCKING.
(10-16-2022, 04:07 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]We are in the soft tissue portion of our schedule and have went 0-2 against two of the worst offensive teams in the league. 

Our only hope now is to salvage Trevor for another day. try to instill confidence. 

Trevor, again, played fine. It's the rest of the team that [BLEEP] the bed.
Jets beat Pack on the road; Giants beat Ravens.

I think we can revisit those 'easy win' predictions against the Giants and Jets and call them losses now.
(10-16-2022, 04:16 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]72.5 % completion on 58 passes with no sacks against a statue.  That's unheard of. 

And another week conceding a TD from first and goal outside the 15 yard line. 

Another week with more roughing penalties then sacks. 

0-4 in one score games. That's most alarming.  When they git the ball @ the 35 with two minutes I had no faith in this D. 

SHOCKING.

58 passes and they only got pressure like 6 times. Embarrassing.
(10-16-2022, 04:15 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]I'm waiting on wolfies thread

Bro I was actually thinking the same thing. I can’t wait to hear is rant this week.

Same ol jags, same old jags, same old jags lol
I just don't want the #1 pick again. No team in NFL history has ever drafted #1 in back to back to back seasons. If we end up with the worst record/top pick there is a serious case for us being the worst team/franchise of all time. Which is crazy as this team has 2 wins and there have been teams that went winless.

I said it last week and i'll say it again. I'm beyond sick and tired of hearing "They're a YOUNG team, they need to learn how to win, they need to get experience on how to finish games" ... It's the NFL, we've been a young inconsistent team for 15 years now just about after the 2007 roster slowly dissipated. It's not an excuse anymore, the Colts were missing several of their best players and we just got punched in the mouth. This fanbase deserves far better.
I told you all its the same ol jags.  no one wanted to believe me.  the 2 wins were fluke wins.  can you say 15 game loseing streak?
(10-16-2022, 04:17 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2022, 04:07 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]We are in the soft tissue portion of our schedule and have went 0-2 against two of the worst offensive teams in the league. 

Trevor, again, played fine. It's the rest of the team that [BLEEP] the bed.

I think Trevor is fine but I don’t want this putrid team causing further regression

(10-16-2022, 04:27 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Jets beat Pack on the road; Giants beat Ravens.

I think we can revisit those 'easy win' predictions against the Giants and Jets and call them losses now.

Put Trevor on jets and they are undefeated. I don’t understand how they’re winning with Wilson
I can understand the doom and gloom but for the love of God.

clots not Colts.
tacks not Titans.
tinhorns not Texans.

Get it right. Get a grip. Get it together. Still plenty of football left to win six to seven games. Which is what they're capable of and is what most level headed fans considered reasonable.

R-E-L-A-X

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(10-16-2022, 04:43 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand the doom and gloom but for the love of God.

clots not Colts.
tacks not Titans.
tinhorns not Texans.

Get it right. Get a grip. Get it together. Still plenty of football left to win six to seven games. Which is what they're capable of and is what most level headed fans considered reasonable.

R-E-L-A-X

They are not winning 6-7 games with this version of defense.

They had a solid D last week, terrible this week. Offense below average last week, above average this week. at some point, I supposed they will both play well at the same time and win, but I don't see that happening 4 more times this year.
(10-16-2022, 04:43 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I can understand the doom and gloom but for the love of God.

clots not Colts.
tacks not Titans.
tinhorns not Texans.

R-E-L-A-X

We have the Giants, Raiders, Ravens, Titans x2, Cowboys, Chiefs,  Texans again. All losses most likely. Broncos will probably pick apart this defense. I don’t even want to imagine the Lions offense right now. And the Jets have had our number recently. Where do you see 5 wins?
Pages: 1 2 3 4