Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Vs Broncos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Important game

I  want bragging rights of my mate who is a Broncos fan 

Banana

Nothing annoys be more than the "let's ride"
[BLEEP] they do every single [BLEEP] season
6:30am game  Wallbash
One we might win
(10-23-2022, 08:09 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]6:30am game  Wallbash

12:30am for me

Bleh
Brutal timing
(10-23-2022, 08:12 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]One we might win

We've said that the last 3 weeks.  If we don't win next week some questions need to be answered because it doesn't get any easier.
Don't know yet if its going to be Wilson or Brett Rypien. Either way, the Broncos O is dreadful. Thier D is very stout, cause it has to be. I dont think they can mount a comeback if we can get ahead of them early, say 14 - 0.
(10-23-2022, 09:21 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know yet if its going to be Wilson or Brett Rypien.  Either way, the Broncos O is dreadful.  Thier D is very stout, cause it has to be.  I dont think they can mount a comeback if we can get ahead of them early, say 14 - 0.

I wouldn't be so sure with this Defense. Their Offense might suck, but our Defense for the most part, flat out stinks.
They can't execute as individual squads to pull off a complete game now.

I have no faith in them. If the offense shows up. The defense takes a nap.

If the defense makes plays. The offense cant score.

When the lead is captured. The coaching staff fails to maintain it or add upon it.

My fear? This game will be ugly. A real snooze fest. Then late in the 4th? Ball bounces Broncos way and they win something to the tune of 13 - 9 or 9 - 7.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
We're reaching the point of irrelevant football rather early in the season. We need to beat the really bad Broncos. Won't be surprised if we lose.
Step 1

Build some confidence with a win over the Broncos

Step 2 upset the RAIDERS smashing them

Step3- continue and then we have the 5-6 games everyone wanted
There goes everybody thinking we’re going to beat up on a 2-5 team again.

Any given Sunday.
I said it before the giants game.

Just make fewer mistakes and Jags win. Of course, they did exactly the opposite instead.
Cry

If they can stop killing themselves with penalties and bad execution in those 2 or 3 critical moments each week, they win most of their games this year.
Here is how I will see it play out....With two minutes to go the Jags will be ahead 10-6.  The Broncos have the football on their own 10 yard line.  Wilson runs the ball six straight times and on the last play of the game he scores on a QB sneak and Denver wins 13-10.  The end.
(10-23-2022, 08:07 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Important game

Banana

Hopefully it proves to be our get-right game.

If Wilson is out, we should be able to harass Rypien, or make him look like an All-Pro. Welcome to the 2022 Jags Defense.

(10-23-2022, 08:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2022, 08:12 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]One we might win

We've said that the last 3 weeks.  If we don't win next week some questions need to be answered because it doesn't get any easier.

One question I'll need answered is just how much I'll save if I switch my car insurance.

(10-24-2022, 05:56 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]There goes everybody thinking we’re going to beat up on a 2-5 team again.

Any given Sunday.

Who was the last 2-5 team we played?
(10-24-2022, 10:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2022, 08:07 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: [ -> ]Important game

Banana

Hopefully it proves to be our get-right game.

If Wilson is out, we should be able to harass Rypien, or make him look like an All-Pro. Welcome to the 2022 Jags Defense.

(10-23-2022, 08:29 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]We've said that the last 3 weeks.  If we don't win next week some questions need to be answered because it doesn't get any easier.

One question I'll need answered is just how much I'll save if I switch my car insurance.

(10-24-2022, 05:56 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]There goes everybody thinking we’re going to beat up on a 2-5 team again.

Any given Sunday.

Who was the last 2-5 team we played?

That’s a 0.28 win percentage; we lost to the Texans who had a zero win percentage
this game can go either ways. Its  likely a winnable game for jags since its in London.   4-4  NFL will acctuttly help jags out in london.
(10-24-2022, 12:32 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]this game can go either ways. Its  likely a winnable game for jags since its in London.   4-4  NFL will acctuttly help jags out in london.

There may be some truth to this.  We are the founding team over there, in the biggest market in the UK.
(10-24-2022, 12:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2022, 12:32 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]this game can go either ways. Its  likely a winnable game for jags since its in London.   4-4  NFL will acctuttly help jags out in london.

There may be some truth to this.  We are the founding team over there, in the biggest market in the UK.

And we seem to be playing well in London the past few seasons as well

The oracle of this forum has shifted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6