Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump starting in on Ron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You've seen the articles and videos by now. Personally I've been off the Trump train for a while, but to me him going at Ron now is just more evidence Trump only cares about himself. 

Hopefully this wakes up enough we can fight him in the primary, IF trump is the nominee again we loose again.
Except this isn't real. The media and RINOs have been trying to create this tension that doesn't exist. It's nothing more than made up and it served its purpose and drew out the RINOs and Never Trump crowd.

Anyone who thinks DeSantis has a chance against Trump is crazy. You don't have to like Trump but the people aren't going back to the Bush RINOs. The people know they are spineless and won't actually do anything to stop the liberals.

McCarthy and others have been trying to find someone. Hopefully they get thrown out of their power spots and then we can send them packing next time.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
(11-07-2022, 05:21 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Except this isn't real. The media and RINOs have been trying to create this tension that doesn't exist. It's nothing more than made up and it served its purpose and drew out the RINOs and Never Trump crowd.

Anyone who thinks DeSantis has a chance against Trump is crazy. You don't have to like Trump but the people aren't going back to the Bush RINOs. The people know they are spineless and won't actually do anything to stop the liberals.

McCarthy and others have been trying to find someone. Hopefully they get thrown out of their power spots and then we can send them packing next time.

Are you actually calling DeSantis a Bush RINO here? Please elaborate.
(11-07-2022, 05:21 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who thinks DeSantis has a chance against Trump is crazy. You don't have to like Trump but the people aren't going back to the Bush RINOs. The people know they are spineless and won't actually do anything to stop the liberals.

Personally, I like DeSantis because he is one of the few that doesn't bow to Trump.   DeSantis could beat Biden in a landslide right now but Trump and Biden result would be a coin toss as most Dems would be energized just to come out and vote against Trump.

I can see myself voting DeSantis but never Trump.   Many center-Dems feel the same.
(11-07-2022, 11:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 05:21 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone who thinks DeSantis has a chance against Trump is crazy. You don't have to like Trump but the people aren't going back to the Bush RINOs. The people know they are spineless and won't actually do anything to stop the liberals.

Personally, I like DeSantis because he is one of the few that doesn't bow to Trump.   DeSantis could beat Biden in a landslide right now but Trump and Biden result would be a coin toss as most Dems would be energized just to come out and vote against Trump.

I can see myself voting DeSantis but never Trump.   Many center-Dems feel the same.

I voted for Biden and there is only one way I'd vote for Biden again: if he was running against Trump. Not proud of my 2020 vote, but I don't regret it either.
(11-07-2022, 05:21 AM)p_rushing Wrote: [ -> ]Except this isn't real. The media and RINOs have been trying to create this tension that doesn't exist. It's nothing more than made up and it served its purpose and drew out the RINOs and Never Trump crowd.

What do you mean it's not real? The link is literally an audio of him insulting Ron and then ribbing Cruz. 

I'll never vote democrats but I promise I won't vote Trump.
I'd vote for DeSantis because I agree with most Republican policies.  The only way I'd vote for Trump is if he was running against someone like AOC.  Even then I might not vote at all. 

I really think Trump is a moron and the most dishonest person I've ever seen in my life anywhere.  I can't understand why people ever fell for that guy. 

I hope DeSantis takes him on.

I think almost any Republican, except Trump, would win easily.
(11-07-2022, 12:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 11:41 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I like DeSantis because he is one of the few that doesn't bow to Trump.   DeSantis could beat Biden in a landslide right now but Trump and Biden result would be a coin toss as most Dems would be energized just to come out and vote against Trump.

I voted for Biden and there is only one way I'd vote for Biden again: if he was running against Trump. Not proud of my 2020 vote, but I don't regret it either.

Why didn't you just abstain from voting then? Did you honestly feel you needed to cast a positive vote for Biden/Kackala? Good God, man.....
(11-07-2022, 12:35 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean it's not real? The link is literally an audio of him insulting Ron and then ribbing Cruz. 

I hope people are seeing thru the whole tactic of insulting your opponent instead of just winning by talking about the issues. It's tired, intellectually lazy, and has run its course, IMO. When I hear it happen by either Party, I pretty much tune that person out as a candidate, unless there is some substance behind the insult.
I don't care who the Republican nomineee is, they got my vote..

I'll be dead before I vote for democrat ever again..
(11-07-2022, 01:45 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 12:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I voted for Biden and there is only one way I'd vote for Biden again: if he was running against Trump. Not proud of my 2020 vote, but I don't regret it either.

Why didn't you just abstain from voting then?  Did you honestly feel you needed to cast a positive vote for Biden/Kackala?  Good God, man.....

I abstained in 2016.  Actually I wrote in. I was hoping we'd either have Hillary restrained by a Republican congress or Trump with a reduced mandate.  But not enough people abstained in 2016, and Trump got the message that he not only won, but got more votes than any prior Republican, giving him further excuse to govern without restraint or humility.  Couldn't let that happen again.
(11-07-2022, 03:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 01:45 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't you just abstain from voting then?  Did you honestly feel you needed to cast a positive vote for Biden/Kackala?  Good God, man.....

I abstained in 2016.  Actually I wrote in. I was hoping we'd either have Hillary restrained by a Republican congress or Trump with a reduced mandate.  But not enough people abstained in 2016, and Trump got the message that he not only won, but got more votes than any prior Republican, giving him further excuse to govern without restraint or humility.  Couldn't let that happen again.

Well, at least it makes me feel better to know that you traded 'without restraint or humility' for 'stupidity and wokeness'. Or maybe it doesn't.
(11-07-2022, 12:35 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]

Turns out it was a deep fake, edited to create chaos before the election.

(11-07-2022, 02:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care who the Republican nomineee is, they got my vote..

And then you will forever.
(11-07-2022, 01:45 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 12:14 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]I voted for Biden and there is only one way I'd vote for Biden again: if he was running against Trump. Not proud of my 2020 vote, but I don't regret it either.

Why didn't you just abstain from voting then?  Did you honestly feel you needed to cast a positive vote for Biden/Kackala?  Good God, man.....

I voted Biden #1 to get Trump out and #2 because Biden is more center than most Dems.  Unfortunately he is idiotically influenced in his decision making by the far left and cannot adapt to current situations (e.g. drill drill drill) so he's been a disappointment on certain policies.  Still not sure what the Inflation Reduction Act does to reduce inflation either ... pump $$ into the economy only to have the Fed raise rates to slow the economy.   Although, driving rates down to 0% and issuing checks to dead people weren't the most brilliant actions prior to Biden either.   Finally, thank God those students drinking $7 IPAs are getting $10,000 knocked off their debt as well.
(11-07-2022, 02:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care who the Republican nomineee is, they got my vote..

And then you’ll be voting two or three times an election! Laughing
(11-07-2022, 04:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 12:35 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean it's not real? The link is literally an audio of him insulting Ron and then ribbing Cruz. 

Turns out it was a deep fake, edited to create chaos before the election.

So your claiming trump did not call him Ron Desacromantis ?
(11-07-2022, 07:07 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 04:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Turns out it was a deep fake, edited to create chaos before the election.

I'm 100% sure he did not call him that.
(11-07-2022, 07:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 07:07 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]So your claiming trump did not call him Ron Desacromantis ?

I'm 100% sure he did not call him that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...19544.html
(11-07-2022, 07:24 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 07:09 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 100% sure he did not call him that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...19544.html

Still 100% sure he didn't call him that.
(11-07-2022, 07:07 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2022, 04:10 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Turns out it was a deep fake, edited to create chaos before the election.

What the hell is that, and was this supposed to be clever? if so, then THUD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7