Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It's not over!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Everyone in the division lost today. Yes, this was a huge opportunity to catch up on the titans. I'm super upset about our defense and the coaching. Right now there is no pressure. No coverage. All that can be done is to send blitzes and attack the offenses because that's the only way to maybe get a sack or for the coverage to not be exposed. Look what happened when #23 was sent. Anyways; it's still one game at a time and they better solve the problems this week because this is a disgrace what happened sunday. The titans still have a difficult schedule and with some good football luck, anything can happen, but that's only if the jags solve their issues. Jay jones wow. How can you be so good last week and such a disaster this week? Ouch
We let a 4-8 team score on every single possession.. every single one. WTH is that...
(12-05-2022, 02:22 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone in the division lost today. Yes, this was a huge opportunity to catch up on the titans. I'm super upset about our defense and the coaching. Right now there is no pressure. No coverage. All that can be done is to send blitzes and attack the offenses because that's the only way to maybe get a sack or for the coverage to not be exposed. Look what happened when #23 was sent. Anyways; it's still one game at a time and they better solve the problems this week because this is a disgrace what happened  sunday. The titans still have a difficult schedule and with some good football luck, anything can happen, but that's only if the jags solve their issues. Jay jones wow. How can you be so good last week and such a disaster this week? Ouch

[Image: 4ce.gif]
(12-05-2022, 03:32 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: [ -> ]We let a 4-8 team score on every single possession.. every single one. WTH is that...

Smh. Horrible. The lions probably think their on the way to the superbowl now. Sheesh

(12-05-2022, 04:04 AM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2022, 02:22 AM)Jag88 Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone in the division lost today. Yes, this was a huge opportunity to catch up on the titans. I'm super upset about our defense and the coaching. Right now there is no pressure. No coverage. All that can be done is to send blitzes and attack the offenses because that's the only way to maybe get a sack or for the coverage to not be exposed. Look what happened when #23 was sent. Anyways; it's still one game at a time and they better solve the problems this week because this is a disgrace what happened  sunday. The titans still have a difficult schedule and with some good football luck, anything can happen, but that's only if the jags solve their issues. Jay jones wow. How can you be so good last week and such a disaster this week? Ouch

[Image: 4ce.gif]

Haha 

Dont stop believing. It's not over! Coach Pederson needs to light a fire under some coaches this week. Its good to be the nice coach, but he knows when it's time to show the hard side too.
Bruh... it's over, tacks gonna sweep us either Henry runs wild or we make Tannehill look like Montana.
Dallas gonna murder us.
We might beat the tinhorns.
Aaaaand maybe we manage to upset the Jets if they've gone back to Wilson.
6 win season with visible signs of improvement will be a good season for me. Can't remember the last time I watched a Jags game in December. Blow out or not
It’s over bro. Don’t do this to yourself.
Who cares if it's not over? This team is not going to the super bowl and I am ok with that. I want to see us play good football. I was at the Lions game, that was a terrible showing. People keep talking about teams we are supposed to beat. The jags have picked #1 2 years in a row, there are NO teams we are SUPPOSED to beat. We are not clearly better than anyone. I think we needed to get punched in the mouth by the Lions. Maybe now they will play better the rest of the year.
(12-05-2022, 08:09 AM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares if it's not over? This team is not going to the super bowl and I am ok with that. I want to see us play good football. I was at the Lions game, that was a terrible showing. People keep talking about teams we are supposed to beat. The jags have picked #1 2 years in a row, there are NO teams we are SUPPOSED to beat. We are not clearly better than anyone. I think we needed to get punched in the mouth by the Lions. Maybe now they will play better the rest of the year.

I agree. There is no team we face that is “winnable”

Every game from now until we win a Super Bowl, we are going to have to scratch and claw for every first down and every tackle.

The Texans game should have been an implication of that. There are no gimmes 

Stop with this “this seems like a winnable game/we should beat this team” 

This ain’t college
They would have to win out. That requires a full sweeping of the tacks and a road win in Houston, New York and then a tough test at home with Dallas rolling in and looking more than ready for a deep play off run with that defense and running game.

Is it possible? Sure. Is it likely? I doubt it. The defense couldn't get it done yesterday. Anytime Lawrence began hitting a stride for finding his rhythm as a passer his receivers were dropping the football and killing any of the momentum they picked up. As soon as Etienne fumbled the football on the opening possession I knew that game was over.

That's how accustomed I have become to this team doing that offensively. First possession and you turn it over? Almost guaranteed a loss there. I think it's happened every time they have coughed it up early. Detroit's defense is garbage as well. So, just not a good look overall for the grand majority of the team.
Last week was really freaking awesome. So much hope. So much potential...
I tried to tell you all this is a 4 to 5 win team. 4 being the floor,and  5 the celing. I even said jags would do good to win 4,they would win the 1 game they had no busnuies winniing.  no one wanted to belieave me. 

Jags had no busnuies winning the Ravans game.
(12-05-2022, 09:10 AM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Last week was really freaking awesome.  So much hope.  So much potential...

And this week ...the Jags stunk up the place. No punts forced, dropped balls, and a highly-paid O lineman that nearly put our QB out for the season.
These ups and downs are frustrating    Wallbash
(12-05-2022, 09:29 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2022, 09:10 AM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Last week was really freaking awesome.  So much hope.  So much potential...

And this week ...the Jags stunk up the place. No punts forced, dropped balls, and a highly-paid O lineman that nearly put our QB out for the season.
These ups and downs are frustrating    Wallbash

I will give the team credit for the fact that yesterday was the only game, so far, when they looked prototypical Jaguars. We still suck, just not as much. That’s progress, right?
This game yesterday hurts more because the jags lost a lot of games that should have been won earlier in the season. The defense has gotten worse lately. It's like they lost their way, and I think it's on the d coach. He needs to figure it out this week. I seen they asked coach Pederson about the defense, and he said he doesn't coach the defense or something like that. I hope he holds Caldwell accountable. One game at time. Like a previous poster said, the lions punching the jags in the face might be a good thing if the jags received the wake up call.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b5fb42570e1aacaa7d...y.gif&ct=g]
Hopium is a heck of a drug.

We arent winning out. At best, we split with the Tacks. This is not a good road team. Other than the Bolts, we've lost every road game, if i'm not mistaken. So we've got 2 good chances left at a home win, Cowpokes and Tacks. I can see us beating the Tacks at years end cause theyll be playing backups.
the season was over when jags lost to winless texans in jacksonville. if you can't beat a winless team at home you can't beat anyone. you have to have games handed to you to get wins
(12-05-2022, 10:24 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]the season wasover when jags lost to winless texans in jacksonville. if you can't beat a winless team at home you can't beat anyone. you have to have games handed to you to get wins

That was a huge loss. The jags could have used that extra win right now.
(12-05-2022, 10:24 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]the season was over when jags lost to winless texans in jacksonville. if you can't beat a winless team at home you can't beat anyone. you have to have games handed to you to get wins

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cb451bb817f560b1ee...y.gif&ct=g]
(12-05-2022, 10:24 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]the season was over when jags lost to winless texans in jacksonville. if you can't beat a winless team at home you can't beat anyone. you have to have games handed to you to get wins

Do you really not understand how annoying saying the same crap over and over and over and over and over is?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8